Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
TomTom Traffic - anybody got one? 22:53 - Nov 25 with 515 viewsGloryHunter

Do you just plug this thing into your existing TomTom in place of the existing power cable? And does it work?

I'm having to drive from south London to East Anglia and back twice a week, and traffic jams are ruining my life. If this gadget costs 50 quid and really works, then I'll get one. What's the catch?
TomTom Traffic - anybody got one? on 04:26 - Nov 26 with 491 viewsstowmarketrange

Assuming you already have a satnav it is just added on to your online services.It costs around £45-£50 a year.
It is pretty reasonable if you are doing lots of journeys during the day,but it isn't always up to date with road closures and diversions at night,which isn't very good when you drive a 45' truck and you are left to find your own way home.Overall though,its a must have item for someone doing so many miles like you do.
TomTom Traffic - anybody got one? on 10:32 - Nov 26 with 419 viewsGloryHunter

TomTom Traffic - anybody got one? on 04:26 - Nov 26 by stowmarketrange

Assuming you already have a satnav it is just added on to your online services.It costs around £45-£50 a year.
It is pretty reasonable if you are doing lots of journeys during the day,but it isn't always up to date with road closures and diversions at night,which isn't very good when you drive a 45' truck and you are left to find your own way home.Overall though,its a must have item for someone doing so many miles like you do.

Thanks. That's the first I've heard about an annual subscription.

Anyone else actually using one of these things?
TomTom Traffic - anybody got one? on 15:50 - Nov 26 with 355 viewsstowmarketrange

TomTom Traffic - anybody got one? on 10:32 - Nov 26 by GloryHunter

Thanks. That's the first I've heard about an annual subscription.

Anyone else actually using one of these things?

Unless they've changed them,your basic satnav just tells you the route to go and not whether there is anything in your way.I normally log onto tomtom live services and get travel updates for the annual price of £45-£50.It does give you other things in that price,petrol prices and map updates.
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024