Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Frankie Fraser gone.... 18:07 - Nov 26 with 2664 viewsBrightonhoop

http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-30218842
Frankie Fraser gone.... on 18:09 - Nov 26 with 2648 viewsTheBlob

Not a bad old innings - considering.

Poll: So how was the season for you?

Frankie Fraser gone.... on 18:15 - Nov 26 with 2626 viewsDiscodroids

only eddie richardson left now from the gang...

who gets his pliers , his sons??

[Post edited 26 Nov 2014 18:23]

"...The monkey is never dead, Dealer. The monkey never dies. When you kick him off, he just hides in a corner, waiting his turn."

Frankie Fraser gone.... on 18:27 - Nov 26 with 2557 viewseasthertsr

I really hate how in our world horrible, violent scum like this are lauded because they are 'bit of a character', this thug was a real piece of work who ruined tens, if not, hundreds of lives.There will be people all over London tonight, thinking of how he brutalised them or their families.
[Post edited 26 Nov 2014 18:29]
Frankie Fraser gone.... on 18:48 - Nov 26 with 2536 viewsDiscodroids

MY STORY AS A FOOTBALL HOOLIGAN ',BY FRANKIE FRASER

from all shite bookstores rrp free. (excerpt)

" yeah i first teamed up with arthur askey in the '30's. we started out returning our library books late then moved up the criminal ladder to knock down ginger."

"me and arthur hide our spoons in the peak of our cap ,and jack slipper of the yard was none the wiser, but if any one took liberties , out come the spoons and we played 'em double quick to 'when im cleaning windows' .not even billy hill dared to cross us"

"unfortunately we tried to take on the italians.. but the ultras beat me senseless and took me dunlop green flash"
[Post edited 26 Nov 2014 18:53]

"...The monkey is never dead, Dealer. The monkey never dies. When you kick him off, he just hides in a corner, waiting his turn."

Frankie Fraser gone.... on 18:55 - Nov 26 with 2513 viewsDiscodroids

"did i ever tell you that time me and' blue ball' moshia from jack spots old crew charged stevie cowans mob at bramall lane??..the blade business crew casually kicked the shit out of us, and they taxed me slazenger jodphurs.."
[Post edited 26 Nov 2014 18:56]

Frankie Fraser gone.... on 19:05 - Nov 26 with 2480 viewsDiscodroids

"ah those were the days, my first appearance on 'ready steady go'. mick jagger nicked me walk,(59 secs)and the rest is history. never mind, sandy shaw and long john baldry invited me for a threesome at the scotch of st james, cor blimey,but when she saw me tiny cock, she asked for charlie drake instead".

"what a two and eight, i got mugged by tommy'half a sixpence 'steel on me way home to me skip behind iceland, took me baron john cumberband , what a fackin liberty"
[Post edited 26 Nov 2014 19:09]

Frankie Fraser gone.... on 20:11 - Nov 26 with 2318 viewseasthertsr

'What a right old giggle, me torturing some poor sod until he screamed because his pain was unbearable!'
Frankie Fraser gone.... on 20:27 - Nov 26 with 2296 viewsQPRDave

Frankie gone too????...What was his shareholding?
Login to get fewer ads

Frankie Fraser gone.... on 20:32 - Nov 26 with 2277 viewskensalriser

Dead ringer for Lawrie Sanchez.

Poll: QPR to finish 7th or Brentford to drop out of the top 6?

Frankie Fraser gone.... on 20:34 - Nov 26 with 2275 viewsFredManRave

Frankie Fraser gone.... on 20:11 - Nov 26 by easthertsr

'What a right old giggle, me torturing some poor sod until he screamed because his pain was unbearable!'

Are you still talking about your Disco posts, easthertsr?!

I've got the Power.
Poll: MOM from todays Teasing at Teesside?

Frankie Fraser gone.... on 21:24 - Nov 26 with 2179 viewseasthertsr

Frankie Fraser gone.... on 20:34 - Nov 26 by FredManRave

No Frankie Fraser, you can't torture someone just by disagreeing with them!
Frankie Fraser gone.... on 22:36 - Nov 26 with 2137 viewsTheBlob

Frankie Fraser gone.... on 20:11 - Nov 26 by easthertsr

But enough about the NHS.

Frankie Fraser gone.... on 08:40 - Nov 27 with 1980 viewsDiscodroids

i have no doubt that they were 'orrible bastards, and the celebrity worship of the dave courtneys, teddy machins, lambrinou's, mc vicars , jack spots etc etc is all a bit naff.

allow me to bore you with a tale of eddie richardson, who owned and ran 'wraps' wine bar in bulls head passage, . leadenhall market well into his seventies, until the mid 2000's of which i was a regular.

if anyone worked in the city during this time uses this board, im sure they can confirm this

tomy wisbey the great train robber, martina cole, tony lambrainou, dougie fraser frankies younger brother and various 'faces' from the sixties and seventies were also regulars.charlie richardsons brother in law paul gabbianii, was the manager.

eddie had served twenty years for various crimes, while inside he devoted his life to painting , where his works earned over a hundred thousand pounds for various charities, he donated 10 % of his profits from his bar and books also to a local womans refuge...

also the regulars noted above would arrange charity nights for great ormand street and the royal brompton hospital.

without me asking, eddie donated a painting of lord longford for the cystic fibrosis trust which raised nearly 1o grand , as some of you, know my son has the disorder.

it may well be that people who have absoultely no first hand knowledge of the above living in the mean streets of the home counties have information that we are not privy to.

and that these old men are far more vicious than the clientele that i have to deal with on a daily basis who would shoot you dead for having the wrong post code or the £2.14 p of loose change on your car dashboard.

or believe everything they read in the papers.

oh , and he also made contributions to gamblers annon, and allowed his premises to host meetings for this charity to offer recompense for his 'atlantic machine' fruit machine business he had with fraser in the sixties
[Post edited 27 Nov 2014 8:55]

Frankie Fraser gone.... on 08:48 - Nov 27 with 1963 viewsDiscodroids

Frankie Fraser gone.... on 20:34 - Nov 26 by FredManRave

its ok fred,i have this fellow on ignore, i suspect that yet again this gentleman has proved he cannot post a football related matter on a football message board , or cgo without passing comment on mine, his reluctant muse...... he cant help himself.

i do remember one football post though....'redknapps got 8 games', then 'redknapps got 7 games' , 'then redknapps got 6 games' posted after each defeat....you get the picture.

brian glanville can rest easy.

lets hope he can start a thread today on a subject of his choosing.
[Post edited 27 Nov 2014 8:50]

Frankie Fraser gone.... on 09:21 - Nov 27 with 1929 viewsTheBlob

I met most of the criminal fraternity of that time and it mainly felt like you were in some kind of Hollywood B movie,in retrospect it seems very stylised and unreal.As Disco says there wasn't the sense of utter mindless viciousness of today's villains,it was almost choreographed.This isn't to say they (Ron &Reg & others) were benign overlords,far from it,but there was this grudging respect and awe of what their position represented.
There was a great deal of the Robin Hoodism in public perception,even amongst the "nobs" who were caught in up in,and courted,at The Twins' nightclubs for example(Esmerelda's Barn and The Kentucky Club),but they still didn't quite get it.
For example,at the Kray's trial a plummy voiced barrister asked one of the twins..."It says hyar thet you were "obliging" Mr. X with the telephone - what exectly do you meen?"
"It means I was 'ittin' Im over the bleedin' 'ead with it."

Product of a byegone age.A few regrets they've gone because there just aren't any real characters anymore,but mostly relief at the passing of one form of violence.

Frankie Fraser gone.... on 09:37 - Nov 27 with 1905 viewsDiscodroids

Frankie Fraser gone.... on 09:21 - Nov 27 by TheBlob

I met most of the criminal fraternity of that time and it mainly felt like you were in some kind of Hollywood B movie,in retrospect it seems very stylised and unreal.As Disco says there wasn't the sense of utter mindless viciousness of today's villains,it was almost choreographed.This isn't to say they (Ron &Reg & others) were benign overlords,far from it,but there was this grudging respect and awe of what their position represented.
There was a great deal of the Robin Hoodism in public perception,even amongst the "nobs" who were caught in up in,and courted,at The Twins' nightclubs for example(Esmerelda's Barn and The Kentucky Club),but they still didn't quite get it.
For example,at the Kray's trial a plummy voiced barrister asked one of the twins..."It says hyar thet you were "obliging" Mr. X with the telephone - what exectly do you meen?"
"It means I was 'ittin' Im over the bleedin' 'ead with it."

Product of a byegone age.A few regrets they've gone because there just aren't any real characters anymore,but mostly relief at the passing of one form of violence.

hahahaha..'obliging'...

barrister ; "i put it to you mr lambrianou , that you are a brigand !, a charlatan !, an eater of broken meats! and that this web of lies and deceit is a load of, how would you put it...tom tit!"

Frankie Fraser gone.... on 09:40 - Nov 27 with 1899 viewspaulparker

Nice Story Disco

you are right by the way, in todays society life is cheap and people will shoot you in the head for a fiver in some places
I always look at the krays, fraser & co as pantomime villains, they were hard men but nothing compared to some of the loons that walk the streets today
at least they helped little old lady's across the road, and you could leave your back door open with out fear of being turned over (tongue in cheek btw)
one thing you have to admire fraser & co is that they did there Bird and tried to fight the system

And Bowles is onside, Swinburne has come rushing out of his goal , what can Bowles do here , onto the left foot no, on to the right foot That’s there that’s two, and that’s Bowles Brian Moore

Frankie Fraser gone.... on 09:42 - Nov 27 with 1896 viewssimmo

What a life.

ask Beavis I get nothing Butthead

Frankie Fraser gone.... on 09:49 - Nov 27 with 1888 viewsElHoop

I supose it's what you call a leg end.
Frankie Fraser gone.... on 09:52 - Nov 27 with 1884 viewsDiscodroids

Frankie Fraser gone.... on 09:40 - Nov 27 by paulparker

Nice Story Disco

you are right by the way, in todays society life is cheap and people will shoot you in the head for a fiver in some places
I always look at the krays, fraser & co as pantomime villains, they were hard men but nothing compared to some of the loons that walk the streets today
at least they helped little old lady's across the road, and you could leave your back door open with out fear of being turned over (tongue in cheek btw)
one thing you have to admire fraser & co is that they did there Bird and tried to fight the system

i remember some fawning wag asking eddie if he had any regrets when he got released, he said "well i can turn off my own lights off when i go to bed for the first time in 2o years, if thats glamorous be my guest.."

Frankie Fraser gone.... on 10:02 - Nov 27 with 1868 viewsTheBlob

Frankie Fraser gone.... on 09:40 - Nov 27 by paulparker

Nice Story Disco

Yes there was the air of pantomime villainy about it.Then you hear stories about disposing of bodies with thermal lances/feeding the remains to the pigs and then the whole romantic tableau thing kind of falls flat.

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024