Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Gestede 08:02 - Jan 14 with 3669 viewsNorthernr

Mentioned him a few times. Exactly what we need - younger, fitter, more effective Zamora. Hull in for him from Blackburn for £4m.
Gestede on 08:06 - Jan 14 with 2439 viewsDorse

Not with Harry in charge. Tony's pants remain undescended.

'What do we want? We don't know! When do we want it? Now!'

Gestede on 08:10 - Jan 14 with 2411 viewswombat

Gestede on 08:06 - Jan 14 by Dorse

Not with Harry in charge. Tony's pants remain undescended.

ten years to young for us clive

Poll: which is your favouite foot

Gestede on 08:12 - Jan 14 with 2419 viewsBasingstokeR

If he's available for £4mil we should compete that one all day long, Redknapp watched him/Gray recently in Brentford vs Blackburn and he scored.

Lots of stories that Pulis is in for him as his no.1 target.
[Post edited 14 Jan 2015 8:14]
Gestede on 08:42 - Jan 14 with 2341 viewsJamie

You're a smart guy Norf, do you really think Uncle Tone would have the first clue whee to find him on FIFA15...

Non starter.
Gestede on 08:46 - Jan 14 with 2318 viewsDiscodroids

kevin nolan . i can see it in harolds tea leaves.

the skin on top of the piss.

"...The monkey is never dead, Dealer. The monkey never dies. When you kick him off, he just hides in a corner, waiting his turn."

Gestede on 08:56 - Jan 14 with 2293 viewsdolcelatte

Gestede on 08:10 - Jan 14 by wombat

ten years to young for us clive

This is all getting silly now.

Fer, Phillip, Caulker, Austin, McCarthy I could go on.

The vast majority of the small minority of us that post on messageboards agree that his time is up and he was never a "fit" for us but the witch hunt just ignores any and all facts these days. Yes he has signed SOME older players but there a good number of younger in the mix.

Poll: Are you sick of people asking if you are sick of polls?

Gestede on 09:02 - Jan 14 with 2273 viewsheadhoops

Gestede, remind me has he played for Spurs or West Ham? Not gonna happen.

Poll: Remy - can he play in the playoffs - who's opening post is the best?

Gestede on 09:10 - Jan 14 with 2249 viewsadhoc_qpr

Would be a decent signing and well worth it at that price.

When you've already gambled £180m and are facing relegation, another £4m seems a reasonable investment.
Login to get fewer ads

Gestede on 09:22 - Jan 14 with 2213 viewsDWQPR

Problem is that Redknapp hasn't got the same scouting network or resource as Clive!

Poll: Where will Clive put QPR in his new season preview

Gestede on 09:23 - Jan 14 with 2207 viewsGloucs_R

HAS HE EVER PLAYED FOR SPURS OR WAS HE ANY GOOD IN FOOTBALL MANAGER 2007?

If No, go back 8 spaces and start again.

Poll: Are we staying up?

Gestede on 09:32 - Jan 14 with 2176 viewskensalriser

This place is turning into Groundhog Day. No matter the OP, you can guarantee the same old comments will surely follow. has he played for Spurs, ten years too young, wasn't in FIFA 2006 ad nauseum. Does anybody really think any of this is still funny or clever (if it ever was)?

Poll: QPR to finish 7th or Brentford to drop out of the top 6?

Gestede on 09:35 - Jan 14 with 2157 viewsTheBlob

The "we're skint" ploy will miraculously disappear when the new (and poor bastard)manager takes up the cudgels.Gestede and his mate Rhodes should be top of the shopping list.
[Post edited 14 Jan 2015 9:36]

Poll: So how was the season for you?

Gestede on 10:04 - Jan 14 with 2100 viewsNorthernr

Gestede on 09:35 - Jan 14 by TheBlob

The "we're skint" ploy will miraculously disappear when the new (and poor bastard)manager takes up the cudgels.Gestede and his mate Rhodes should be top of the shopping list.
[Post edited 14 Jan 2015 9:36]

We agree on a player!!! Ring the fcking bell
Gestede on 10:06 - Jan 14 with 2084 viewsTheBlob

Gestede on 10:04 - Jan 14 by Northernr

We agree on a player!!! Ring the fcking bell

Oy,when have we never?Not my fault you keep bringing Darren Bent into the equation.

Gestede on 10:06 - Jan 14 with 2079 viewsNorthernr

Gestede on 10:06 - Jan 14 by TheBlob

Oy,when have we never?Not my fault you keep bringing Darren Bent into the equation.

That was a couple of years ago to be fair, and all I said was his goalscoring record is decent, which it is. Looks well finished now.
Gestede on 10:10 - Jan 14 with 2061 viewsTheBlob

Gestede on 10:06 - Jan 14 by Northernr

That was a couple of years ago to be fair, and all I said was his goalscoring record is decent, which it is. Looks well finished now.

At least you've come around to the idea that fresh faces are needed now.
More meat definitely required.

Gestede on 10:15 - Jan 14 with 2041 viewsNorthernr

Gestede on 10:10 - Jan 14 by TheBlob

At least you've come around to the idea that fresh faces are needed now.
More meat definitely required.

I said on the podcast a few weeks ago we need signings, but nowhere near as many as people and Redknapp seem to think. The one thing we're obviously short of is some sort of fit Zamora. We're better when he plays and plays well, but that's so rarely now. Ask Redknapp and he'd probably tell you we need two strikers, two wingers and a left back and it's simply not true.
Gestede on 10:18 - Jan 14 with 2019 viewspaulparker

Gestede on 10:15 - Jan 14 by Northernr

I said on the podcast a few weeks ago we need signings, but nowhere near as many as people and Redknapp seem to think. The one thing we're obviously short of is some sort of fit Zamora. We're better when he plays and plays well, but that's so rarely now. Ask Redknapp and he'd probably tell you we need two strikers, two wingers and a left back and it's simply not true.

id say we need cover at right back, a box to box midfielder (sandro is gone) as well as a striker

And Bowles is onside, Swinburne has come rushing out of his goal , what can Bowles do here , onto the left foot no, on to the right foot That’s there that’s two, and that’s Bowles Brian Moore

Gestede on 10:22 - Jan 14 with 2007 viewsTheBlob

Gestede on 10:15 - Jan 14 by Northernr

I would agree on a fitter Zamora type player - but as a Plan B option - the real emphasis should be pace,pace and more goddam pace.Vargas and Zarate are there,nuffing in midfield where there should be.A pacey winger who can hoist over a cross,Gestede as you say,and a coach with more tactical nous than Earl Haig and things might actually take off.

Gestede on 13:04 - Jan 14 with 1845 viewsHunterhoop

Gestede on 10:22 - Jan 14 by TheBlob

I would agree on a fitter Zamora type player - but as a Plan B option - the real emphasis should be pace,pace and more goddam pace.Vargas and Zarate are there,nuffing in midfield where there should be.A pacey winger who can hoist over a cross,Gestede as you say,and a coach with more tactical nous than Earl Haig and things might actually take off.

Been mentioned Gestede for a while too.

IF we're going to continue to play 4-4-2 then we should obviously sign a target man. Gestede is probably the best out there of what we can afford.

However, after that, MAKE DO WITH WHAT WE HAVE! COACH THEM! GET THEM PLAYING IN A SET SYSTEM! GET THEM CONFIDENT! GET THEM TO ALL UNDERSTOOD THEIR ROLES....

...you know, MANAGE THEM.
Gestede on 13:13 - Jan 14 with 1813 viewsJonDoeman

Gestede on 09:32 - Jan 14 by kensalriser

This place is turning into Groundhog Day. No matter the OP, you can guarantee the same old comments will surely follow. has he played for Spurs, ten years too young, wasn't in FIFA 2006 ad nauseum. Does anybody really think any of this is still funny or clever (if it ever was)?

Never gets old mate!

It Is What It Is !!

Gestede on 13:18 - Jan 14 with 1781 viewsCroydonCaptJack

Gestede on 09:32 - Jan 14 by kensalriser

I agree. It is not just this message board either, it is all of them. Predictably boring same old, same old comments.
Gestede on 13:40 - Jan 14 with 1729 viewsderbyhoop

Harry says we're looking at loans while

Villa sign Carles Gill from Valencia
Leicester sign a Croatian striker
Sunderland sign Defoe (bullet dodged at £14m package)
Pulis at WBA in for Gestede
Palace sign Sanogo (on loan)

So far, only Hull and Burnley of our rivals seem to be sitting on their hands
We bring in Zarate on loan, while losing Josh Laurent and probably getting shot of Adel.

Still, most of our loaness are coming back.
I'm sure it will work out well.

Travel is fatal to prejudice, bigotry and narrow-mindedness, and many of our people need it sorely on these accounts. Broad, wholesome, charitable views of men and things cannot be acquired by vegetating in one little corner of the Earth all one’s lifetime. (Mark Twain) Find me on twitter @derbyhoop

Gestede on 13:41 - Jan 14 with 1727 viewsCroydonCaptJack

Gestede on 13:40 - Jan 14 by derbyhoop

Harry says we're looking at loans while

Villa sign Carles Gill from Valencia
Leicester sign a Croatian striker
Sunderland sign Defoe (bullet dodged at £14m package)
Pulis at WBA in for Gestede
Palace sign Sanogo (on loan)

So far, only Hull and Burnley of our rivals seem to be sitting on their hands
We bring in Zarate on loan, while losing Josh Laurent and probably getting shot of Adel.

Still, most of our loaness are coming back.
I'm sure it will work out well.

Yes that Josh Laurent loss will have shocked our relegation rivals.
Gestede on 14:27 - Jan 14 with 1630 viewsdaveB

If the club are not going to spend money this month the doesn't matter how cheap he is we're not going to sign him
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024