Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Manics at the Roundhouse tonight (17th) 02:33 - Dec 17 with 1339 viewsSonofNorfolt

Anyone got any spares?

melh64@hotmail.co.uk
Manics at the Roundhouse tonight (17th) on 07:38 - Dec 17 with 1315 viewsElHoop

No tickets at all but there's a lot of flu about so there may be returns. They are usually quite helpful there, so you could try them on visitorservices@roundhouse.org.uk
Manics at the Roundhouse tonight (17th) on 08:04 - Dec 17 with 1298 viewsstowmarketrange

They have loads on viagogo at £39.99.It won't be that much in fees I'd guess.
£34 on seat wave .
[Post edited 17 Dec 2014 10:50]
Manics at the Roundhouse tonight (17th) on 09:20 - Dec 17 with 1253 viewsDWQPR

There will be touts down there with tickets and chances are below ticket price. Always is the case.

Poll: Where will Clive put QPR in his new season preview

Manics at the Roundhouse tonight (17th) on 15:26 - Dec 17 with 1159 viewsthemodfather

the specials were meant to be sold out and there were so many tickets going....in the pubs and with touts.
Manics at the Roundhouse tonight (17th) on 16:35 - Dec 17 with 1104 viewsSonofNorfolt

Got three for £35 each, cost without booking fees of Gumtree.

The Holy Bible, f.ucking mental album.
Manics at the Roundhouse tonight (17th) on 16:54 - Dec 17 with 1087 viewsBlackCrowe

The Specials are playing at Kew Gardens in August, another one sold out to be sponsored by Waitrose.
Last year it was Paul Weller sponsored by Waitrose, this year it was Elvis Costello and next year the Specials. I'll probably end up going though whilst consuming pancetta, rocket and cous cous washed down with crisp glass of sauvignon.
Billy Bragg - you're next on Waitrose's list.

Poll: Kitchen threads or polls?

Manics at the Roundhouse tonight (17th) on 18:11 - Dec 17 with 1045 viewsdanehoop

Employee owned company without obscenely high salaries for senior staff, great training and good profit sharing scheme. Tends to not screw its supply chain either.

Can't see why left of centre artists would have a problem with them.

Never knowingly understood

Manics at the Roundhouse tonight (17th) on 19:15 - Dec 17 with 1016 viewsBlackCrowe

Manics at the Roundhouse tonight (17th) on 18:11 - Dec 17 by danehoop

Employee owned company without obscenely high salaries for senior staff, great training and good profit sharing scheme. Tends to not screw its supply chain either.

Can't see why left of centre artists would have a problem with them.

I was a tongue-in-cheek post Dane, nothing more. Nothing to do with political leanings either, just rather amused that the angry young anti-establishment heros of my youth are now sponsored by Waitrose.

Poll: Kitchen threads or polls?

Login to get fewer ads

Manics at the Roundhouse tonight (17th) on 21:09 - Dec 17 with 972 viewsdanehoop

Manics at the Roundhouse tonight (17th) on 19:15 - Dec 17 by BlackCrowe

I was a tongue-in-cheek post Dane, nothing more. Nothing to do with political leanings either, just rather amused that the angry young anti-establishment heros of my youth are now sponsored by Waitrose.

Sorry for biting.

I became disillusioned when saint paul of weller, my boyhood hero, sold out years ago. Oh the ironyonce he reissued the entire back catalogue for the third time and let Sky use his tunes on football shows.

"Ideals are fine when you are young" but not when you've "got a pocket of pretty green."

Never knowingly understood

Manics at the Roundhouse tonight (17th) on 00:45 - Dec 18 with 916 viewsSonofNorfolt

F.uck them.
How good was J.D.Bradfield tonight?
Brilliant.

Give 'em the respect they deserve...............................................
Manics at the Roundhouse tonight (17th) on 12:19 - Dec 23 with 800 viewsTacticalR

Manics at the Roundhouse tonight (17th) on 21:09 - Dec 17 by danehoop

Sorry for biting.

I became disillusioned when saint paul of weller, my boyhood hero, sold out years ago. Oh the ironyonce he reissued the entire back catalogue for the third time and let Sky use his tunes on football shows.

"Ideals are fine when you are young" but not when you've "got a pocket of pretty green."

Putting aside the question of 'selling out' (whether due to the conservatism of middle age or the attractions of pockets of pretty green), the thing I find interesting is that in a society where everything is a commodity, rebellion itself becomes a commodity.

Air hostess clique

Manics at the Roundhouse tonight (17th) on 13:27 - Dec 23 with 756 viewsrobith

They were magnificent.

When I was 15 I listened to The Holy Bible like at least twice a day, every day for a year. Felt a strange elation at the end having screamed through 45 of the darkest musical minutes.

Maausoleum was an unexpected highlight.

The version of Design for Life in the second set - wow
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024