Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Dog Fostering update 18:55 - Dec 23 with 939 viewsBrightonhoop

A quick update folks, we have found new premises for the New Year, hoping to move in January, a much better location away from troublesome northerners....

Everything bought to get us established is recyclable, so will be coming with us. Taking on 16 dogs initially was a bit mad looking back. We had one German Shep and a Belgian Shep too due to come to us over recent times, both were re-housed permanently which is what it is all about.
So just to say thank you again, it wouldn't have been possible otherwise.
Happy Christmas to all. Come on UUURRRSSS!
Dog Fostering update on 19:21 - Dec 23 with 909 viewsbosh67

You are doing a fantastic job mate.

Never knowingly right.
Poll: How long before new signings become quivering wrecks of the players they were?

Dog Fostering update on 19:31 - Dec 23 with 891 viewsHoop_Du_Jour

Good luck to you and very well done. Wish I was able to do the same.

My little fella from Battersea

Dog Fostering update on 22:41 - Dec 23 with 789 viewsBrightonhoop

Cheers Bosh, it has it's moments...

Hoop, what a lovely dog, cant beat a rescue dog, got a German Shep and a Dalmation heinz 57 sat here by the fire with me. This place wouldn't be the same without them.
Dog Fostering update on 22:57 - Dec 23 with 773 viewsToast_R

Always wanted a German Shepherd but sadly my wife and I work full time so out of the question own a dog. We did home a rescue cat from The Blue Cross this year and as daft as it sounds, animals do appreciate a second chance. She's been a great addition to the family.
Dog Fostering update on 23:17 - Dec 23 with 751 viewsLblock

Strong contender for "Top Man of The Year Award"

My rescue Lab is simply the best thing in the world.

Cherish and enjoy life.... this ain't no dress rehearsal

Dog Fostering update on 00:12 - Dec 24 with 720 viewswombat

Dog Fostering update on 23:17 - Dec 23 by Lblock

Strong contender for "Top Man of The Year Award"

My rescue Lab is simply the best thing in the world.

Same got two labs from dogs trust year apart and they totally love each other , ones from unknown Scottish background , one from Ireland both lunatics

Poll: which is your favouite foot

Dog Fostering update on 02:16 - Dec 24 with 698 viewsJigsore

great work you're doing, both my cat and dog are rescue pets and I don't regret getting them at all

“The thing about football - the important thing about football - is that it is not just about football.”

Dog Fostering update on 05:58 - Dec 24 with 674 viewshoopdog

Dog Fostering update on 22:57 - Dec 23 by Toast_R

Always wanted a German Shepherd but sadly my wife and I work full time so out of the question own a dog. We did home a rescue cat from The Blue Cross this year and as daft as it sounds, animals do appreciate a second chance. She's been a great addition to the family.

Nothing daft about it mate ! I've had a couple of rescue's and they definitly know and appreciate it and give a lot back
[Post edited 24 Dec 2014 6:01]
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024