Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
so we stay up this season 13:55 - Jan 5 with 2336 viewsconnell10

What then?

AND WHEN I DREAM , I DREAM ABOUT YOU AND WHEN I SCREAM I SCREAM ABOUT YOU!!!!!
Poll: best number 10 ever?

so we stay up this season on 13:57 - Jan 5 with 1819 viewsRblock_James

Repeat until we eventually get relegated
so we stay up this season on 13:57 - Jan 5 with 1818 viewswhittocksRs

so we stay up this season on 13:57 - Jan 5 by Rblock_James

This.
so we stay up this season on 13:58 - Jan 5 with 1815 viewsbosh67

so we stay up this season on 13:57 - Jan 5 by Rblock_James

Yup, or worse, to the Blue Square.

Never knowingly right.
Poll: How long before new signings become quivering wrecks of the players they were?

so we stay up this season on 14:00 - Jan 5 with 1805 viewsJonDoeman

Europe!

It Is What It Is !!

so we stay up this season on 14:01 - Jan 5 with 1798 viewsRangersDave

so we stay up this season on 14:00 - Jan 5 by JonDoeman

Europe!

Only on a cheap day return coach trip to Brugge mate

WWW.northernphotography.com
Poll: Do we think Rangers wil be mathematically relegated by or on New Years day?

so we stay up this season on 14:02 - Jan 5 with 1788 viewsconnell10

The reason I posted this question is, I feel without forward thinking and some sort of plan other than short the short sighted way we do things at the moment, we will ultimately struggle again!!

AND WHEN I DREAM , I DREAM ABOUT YOU AND WHEN I SCREAM I SCREAM ABOUT YOU!!!!!
Poll: best number 10 ever?

so we stay up this season on 14:14 - Jan 5 with 1743 viewsbosh67

so we stay up this season on 14:02 - Jan 5 by connell10

The reason I posted this question is, I feel without forward thinking and some sort of plan other than short the short sighted way we do things at the moment, we will ultimately struggle again!!

You use the words 'forward thinking' and 'plan' with reference to QPR. How long have you been following us Connell?

On a serious note, I think if we do escape the drop we need younger, cleverer management, tactically more gifted coaching techniques, for some of our academy lads to actually get a chance (like they used to) and a similar scheme to Manchester City and Barcelona, in having sister teams in foreign territories, i.e. USA, India, Germany etc.

I also think there should be the setting up of AFC Rangers in the area accommodating 5,000+ fans to encourage grass roots players based in the UK. Put it in the southern Conference league or something and use it to give new talent and some younger non pro academy players more game time. Make AFC version walk up ticketed at £10 for adults and £2 for kids under 12. Bring the next generation of fan through and give them starter opportunities to acquire season tickets at QPR.

Abandon new home for QPR. Redevelop LR in the same footprint by taking roof off, redeveloping upper tiers, reposition corporate boxes in a new roof design, apply for safe standing areas, increase to 25,000. Develop jumbo screen facility at AFC Rangers on QPR home match days so that up to 7,500 can watch on the big screen at that venue, so the attendance between the two venues is 32,500.
[Post edited 5 Jan 2015 14:16]

Never knowingly right.
Poll: How long before new signings become quivering wrecks of the players they were?

so we stay up this season on 14:15 - Jan 5 with 1737 viewsDesertBoot

You lost me on "forward plan". If we stay up, we ship out, we ship in and Harry stays.

Wish I could be like David Watts

Login to get fewer ads

so we stay up this season on 14:19 - Jan 5 with 1718 viewsadhoc_qpr

If we stay up or go down, i'm just praying we've seen the end of Redknapp.

Like him, i'm just very flat and listless and it's all a bit of a chore.

I enjoyed the brief flurry of exciting home games, but i put that down to a few players hitting form temporarily more than 'Arry.
so we stay up this season on 14:20 - Jan 5 with 1711 viewsoddball

if we stay up we have a big party with jelly and ice cream.
so we stay up this season on 14:37 - Jan 5 with 1662 viewsTheBlob

And then the aliens land,we join the Union of Lesser Spiralites and sign a six - armed keeper from Alpha Procyon.

Poll: So how was the season for you?

so we stay up this season on 14:56 - Jan 5 with 1632 viewsDWQPR

We replicate 2012-13 season.

Poll: Where will Clive put QPR in his new season preview

so we stay up this season on 15:01 - Jan 5 with 1610 viewsloftus77

I dance around a lot in circles.

"There may be trouble ahead...
But while there's moonlight and laughter and love and romance..."
etc.etc.etc.
so we stay up this season on 15:39 - Jan 5 with 1535 viewsSussexR

Stay up or go down, at seasons end Harry's got to go. If he doesn't we're in deep, deep trouble. I could see our support staying away in droves if he's still here next season.
so we stay up this season on 15:40 - Jan 5 with 1533 viewskingsburyR

We're £120 million odd better off!!!!!

Dont know why we bother. .... but we do!

so we stay up this season on 15:43 - Jan 5 with 1520 viewsbosh67

so we stay up this season on 14:20 - Jan 5 by oddball

if we stay up we have a big party with jelly and ice cream.

As long as it's not Tutti Fruity ice-cream because that's Italian and Italians don't do end of season parties.

Never knowingly right.

so we stay up this season on 15:43 - Jan 5 with 1520 viewspeejaybee

so we stay up this season on 14:14 - Jan 5 by bosh67

You use the words 'forward thinking' and 'plan' with reference to QPR. How long have you been following us Connell?

On a serious note, I think if we do escape the drop we need younger, cleverer management, tactically more gifted coaching techniques, for some of our academy lads to actually get a chance (like they used to) and a similar scheme to Manchester City and Barcelona, in having sister teams in foreign territories, i.e. USA, India, Germany etc.

I also think there should be the setting up of AFC Rangers in the area accommodating 5,000+ fans to encourage grass roots players based in the UK. Put it in the southern Conference league or something and use it to give new talent and some younger non pro academy players more game time. Make AFC version walk up ticketed at £10 for adults and £2 for kids under 12. Bring the next generation of fan through and give them starter opportunities to acquire season tickets at QPR.

Abandon new home for QPR. Redevelop LR in the same footprint by taking roof off, redeveloping upper tiers, reposition corporate boxes in a new roof design, apply for safe standing areas, increase to 25,000. Develop jumbo screen facility at AFC Rangers on QPR home match days so that up to 7,500 can watch on the big screen at that venue, so the attendance between the two venues is 32,500.

What a F*****g good Idea.
Send that to TF.

If at first you dont succeed, pack up and f**k off home.

so we stay up this season on 16:33 - Jan 5 with 1444 viewsbosh67

so we stay up this season on 15:43 - Jan 5 by peejaybee

What a F*****g good Idea.
Send that to TF.

Thanks mate. I only have an email address at QPR for such ideas as spamcrapboll*cks@qpr.co.uk

I am 110% sure it will get seen.

Never knowingly right.

so we stay up this season on 16:45 - Jan 5 with 1413 viewsessextaxiboy

As someone who generally supports Redknapp we obviously have to plan for his replacement.

I think he will keep us up this year, I think we will take some points away and surprise one or two of the top teams at LR . (Stop laughing at the back please)

We keep hearing how the best run clubs plan for the transition of the manager and we should be doing that now .

If Hoddle wants the job I would be happy for him to take over , he knows the players and you cant change all 25 in one summer . Continuity is what we should be aiming for .

We have to get away from sacking the manager in a knee jerk reaction to poor results. It costs money and does not guarantee a turnaround in results anyway.

No young manager will take the job in the future with confidence if they feel that they will be gone after a short time if it doesnt go right straight away .

If we go down then Redknapp will be to blame and should be sacked on the last day of the season .

Then we just get behind whoever takes over .
so we stay up this season on 16:56 - Jan 5 with 1397 viewsRangersw12

so we stay up this season on 16:45 - Jan 5 by essextaxiboy

As someone who generally supports Redknapp we obviously have to plan for his replacement.

I think he will keep us up this year, I think we will take some points away and surprise one or two of the top teams at LR . (Stop laughing at the back please)

We keep hearing how the best run clubs plan for the transition of the manager and we should be doing that now .

If Hoddle wants the job I would be happy for him to take over , he knows the players and you cant change all 25 in one summer . Continuity is what we should be aiming for .

We have to get away from sacking the manager in a knee jerk reaction to poor results. It costs money and does not guarantee a turnaround in results anyway.

No young manager will take the job in the future with confidence if they feel that they will be gone after a short time if it doesnt go right straight away .

If we go down then Redknapp will be to blame and should be sacked on the last day of the season .

Then we just get behind whoever takes over .

Redknapp should be gone in the summer regardless if we stay up or not
so we stay up this season on 16:57 - Jan 5 with 1391 viewsTacticalR

What does it all mean?

Air hostess clique

so we stay up this season on 16:59 - Jan 5 with 1377 viewsLblock

so we stay up this season on 14:14 - Jan 5 by bosh67

Nice idea -- the roof off one -- but no chance due to oversailing rights and rights of light on at least two sides of the ground. I'd also say issues on the other two as well due to Jack Tizzard school and SA Road flats etc.
(It's another thing I'll never fogive the Gang of Three for when then didnt take up the option to buy the old school end land. Short sighted selfish c0cks!)

The AFC QPR issue could be closer and sooner than many of us think or want! I'd say this may well in fact have no link at all to the current business (God I hate referring to my club as a "business") and may be a choice of necessity.

Staying up obviously great and banks more stupid riches but it would take a miracle for the club to actually see sense and have a root and branch change of approach
We need to be the destination of choice for the raw'ish young talent and very decent pro's who have chosen to run their Contracts down but on sensible wages. We need to be a conveyor belt of semi home grown and home grown youth (a la Arsenal) so level headed kids and parents see that they have a far better chance of making the grade here than down the road. In this I actually really fear Bentford may be stealing a march on us!!!

Will we ever get back to being universally liked on the whole? I doubt it. We were little old unassuming QPR who played great football and gave the bigger clubs a run for their money. Then the cash started swilling, high media profiles were at play, the meejah decided we were "Moneybags QPR" anf they've don little to correct this or balance it by making an issue of clubs like Southampton spending £12mill on a striker, £8mill on a player who played 20 games and went on loan to Hull or that clubs like Chelscum are actually in possession of say £250 mill of players that rarely get a game, dont develop local players etc, etc

The way I feel now I'm really not bothered either way - up or down to potential oblivion, we'll exist in some way shape or form. I'll be there and might even look to be our very own Shepherds Bush Raider.... y'wanna deal with me?
What will be will be.. we've had our day out at Wemberlee... Que Cera Cera

Cherish and enjoy life.... this ain't no dress rehearsal

so we stay up this season on 17:16 - Jan 5 with 1342 viewswhittocksRs

so we stay up this season on 16:59 - Jan 5 by Lblock

Nice idea -- the roof off one -- but no chance due to oversailing rights and rights of light on at least two sides of the ground. I'd also say issues on the other two as well due to Jack Tizzard school and SA Road flats etc.
(It's another thing I'll never fogive the Gang of Three for when then didnt take up the option to buy the old school end land. Short sighted selfish c0cks!)

The AFC QPR issue could be closer and sooner than many of us think or want! I'd say this may well in fact have no link at all to the current business (God I hate referring to my club as a "business") and may be a choice of necessity.

Staying up obviously great and banks more stupid riches but it would take a miracle for the club to actually see sense and have a root and branch change of approach
We need to be the destination of choice for the raw'ish young talent and very decent pro's who have chosen to run their Contracts down but on sensible wages. We need to be a conveyor belt of semi home grown and home grown youth (a la Arsenal) so level headed kids and parents see that they have a far better chance of making the grade here than down the road. In this I actually really fear Bentford may be stealing a march on us!!!

Will we ever get back to being universally liked on the whole? I doubt it. We were little old unassuming QPR who played great football and gave the bigger clubs a run for their money. Then the cash started swilling, high media profiles were at play, the meejah decided we were "Moneybags QPR" anf they've don little to correct this or balance it by making an issue of clubs like Southampton spending £12mill on a striker, £8mill on a player who played 20 games and went on loan to Hull or that clubs like Chelscum are actually in possession of say £250 mill of players that rarely get a game, dont develop local players etc, etc

The way I feel now I'm really not bothered either way - up or down to potential oblivion, we'll exist in some way shape or form. I'll be there and might even look to be our very own Shepherds Bush Raider.... y'wanna deal with me?
What will be will be.. we've had our day out at Wemberlee... Que Cera Cera

The way QPR have been singled out for irresponsible spending on transfer fees is one of the worst examples of modern sports journalism, or best depending on the way you look at it. Our mistake was ridiculous wages on free transfer players, but the press would never properly represent that.
so we stay up this season on 18:03 - Jan 5 with 1268 viewsichbinnaughty

so we stay up this season on 16:57 - Jan 5 by TacticalR

What does it all mean?

FLIB KRONT.
MEH.
so we stay up this season on 18:06 - Jan 5 with 1256 viewsderbyhoop

Barton, SWP, Rio and Zamora all out of contract. I might offer a reduced deal to Joey but wave goodbye to the other 3. I expect Clint to hang up his boots. We'll probably lose Ehmer and Faurlin as well. So that's 6 / 25 to be replaced. Adel will never play for us again.

I think Harry is past his sell by date, so would hope there is a new manager in place before preseason.

Ww need to add pace more than anything.

Travel is fatal to prejudice, bigotry and narrow-mindedness, and many of our people need it sorely on these accounts. Broad, wholesome, charitable views of men and things cannot be acquired by vegetating in one little corner of the Earth all one’s lifetime. (Mark Twain) Find me on twitter @derbyhoop

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024