Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Green 17:42 - Feb 1 with 940 viewsYorkRanger

First goal was down to a Henry mistake, however it looked to me like Green should have done better.

Is that unfair?
Green on 17:58 - Feb 1 with 888 viewsAddinall

Yes.

Possibly could but should is a bit much.
Green on 18:04 - Feb 1 with 876 viewsbosh67

Difficult. I have been critical of Green in the past down to his left but to be fair the shot was well placed. He got something to it but it was well hit.

Never knowingly right.
Poll: How long before new signings become quivering wrecks of the players they were?

Green on 18:14 - Feb 1 with 852 viewsNorthernr

Not unfair. He's had a great season but I thought he was poor for the first two goals. Not the only person who was poor. But he'd usually save the first in his sleep.
Green on 18:26 - Feb 1 with 812 viewstoboboly

Got down well but wrists were too soft, should've stopped it. Then again he is with us due to not being a top level keeper just a good one.

Sexy Asian dwarves wanted.

Green on 20:24 - Feb 1 with 697 viewsderbyhoop

Bit harsh. The MOTD shot from behind the goal showed how much room Walters gad. It would have taken a top save to keep him out.

Travel is fatal to prejudice, bigotry and narrow-mindedness, and many of our people need it sorely on these accounts. Broad, wholesome, charitable views of men and things cannot be acquired by vegetating in one little corner of the Earth all one’s lifetime. (Mark Twain) Find me on twitter @derbyhoop

Green on 20:45 - Feb 1 with 665 viewsMarc

Any top flight keeper has to be saving those.

Typical of Green to concede like that.

Always has an error in him.
Green on 20:54 - Feb 1 with 632 viewsOakR

It wasn't a howler but I think he'd be disappointed he didn't push it away further. Was certainly my first reaction when I saw it.

Poll: Will we stay up?

Green on 21:07 - Feb 1 with 608 viewsGloucs_R

Being an ex keeper, I usually defend most of the negative comments on here....however, I agree that he was at fault for a couple. Hie movement and positioning for both was pretty poor.

Poll: Are we staying up?

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024