Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
The ref 23:17 - Mar 4 with 1193 viewsLblock

Can't believe nobody has mentIoned him yet

I thought he was atrocious
Started early with the foul throw; he knew he'd cocked that up and hesitated the following decision and gave us a goal kick to get himself out of jail even though everyone knew it was a clear Gooners corner
Got in the way of attacks
Henry's booking look very uneccessary
No foul on Yun after he done the right back
Couple of high feet let go
Gave Austin virtually nothing which was summed up by giving a foul against him in the 88th minute despite yet more pushing and grabbing by the centre backs

Not the reason we lost but how is this fella being allowed to continue red at this level?!?!

Cherish and enjoy life.... this ain't no dress rehearsal

The ref on 23:23 - Mar 4 with 1175 viewsTacticalR

Having given Henry that unnecessary yellow, he then had to give an Arsenal player an unnecessary yellow. If he had carried on like that everyone would have been on a yellow.

Also missed a number of handballs.

Our players were getting more and more annoyed with his decisions.

Air hostess clique

The ref on 23:27 - Mar 4 with 1157 viewsMatch82

My dad is a former ref and always insists on defending them no matter what.
Got a text from him today complaining about the ref, so that's a pretty good indicator that this was a poor performance!
The ref on 23:32 - Mar 4 with 1131 viewsstowmarketrange

It summed his whole night up when he first gave arsenal a free kick and then instantly changed his mind and gave it to us.
The ref on 23:33 - Mar 4 with 1126 viewsStanisgod

People forget that Sawprick,Friend,Jones etc were shit in the championship, so guess what?

It's being so happy that keeps me going.

The ref (n/t) on 23:34 - Mar 4 with 1118 viewslondonscottish

[Post edited 5 Mar 2015 7:05]

Poll: Do you love or hate the new Marmite ad?

The ref on 23:37 - Mar 4 with 1097 viewsdaveB

never in a million years was Austin offside at 0-0 but we'll never see it again and how was that not a handball at the end, ref was awful, didn't cost us the game but was bloody rubbish
The ref on 23:42 - Mar 4 with 1070 viewsbosh67

In the words of Oscar Wilde.

'He was a f*cking useless one sided c*nt.'

Never knowingly right.
Poll: How long before new signings become quivering wrecks of the players they were?

The ref on 23:56 - Mar 4 with 1029 viewspomanjou

The ref on 23:42 - Mar 4 by bosh67

In the words of Oscar Wilde.

'He was a f*cking useless one sided c*nt.'

I'm quite a polite sort of chap so I'll say he was total pants.

Currently residing in Pinner, Centre of the Universe.
Poll: we have a timetable for Brexit, should there be a referendum for the English

Login to get fewer ads

The ref on 00:06 - Mar 5 with 995 viewsQPR1882

The incident that summed him up to me was when Charlie was grabbed around the neck from behind and pulled backwards,this instinctively made Charlie raise his hands and when the ball hit him on the hand the ref, who was stood no more then 10 ft away gave Arsenal a free kick for hand ball.

Still cant understand why we never got hand ball when there player threw his arms in the air when Charlie tried to lob the ball over him in the last few minutes

Ref was very very poor all night.
The ref on 00:14 - Mar 5 with 985 viewsNorthernr

Giroud bouncing the ball once with his hand basketball style and then being allowed to turn and run off with it without a free kick being given was a particular highlight.
The ref on 00:37 - Mar 5 with 951 viewsRecoilboss

The ref on 23:37 - Mar 4 by daveB

never in a million years was Austin offside at 0-0 but we'll never see it again and how was that not a handball at the end, ref was awful, didn't cost us the game but was bloody rubbish

He was offside.
The ref on 00:39 - Mar 5 with 949 viewsdaveB

just seen it on tv, my gosh insert naughty word me that was as blatant a handball as you will ever see at the end

no shock the austin offiside not shown anywhere, anyone who watched the stream how close was it, he looked like he ran past the arsenal defender
The ref on 00:39 - Mar 5 with 947 viewsdaveB

The ref on 00:37 - Mar 5 by Recoilboss

He was offside.

booo
The ref on 00:47 - Mar 5 with 933 viewsrrrspricey

The ref on 00:39 - Mar 5 by daveB

booo

Friend was fcuking useless tonight. I've never shouted c u n t so much in all my years attending matches

That's probably a lie but you get the point.
The ref on 00:51 - Mar 5 with 925 viewsquickpassrotter

I actually think that the majority, if not all, of the Premier League officials - Referees and Assistants - can't wait for this season to end. They are all shot to pieces. They consistently put in poor performances and get the simplest, not just the crucial decisions wrong.....and I don't want to hear about...''they really need some help, it's a difficult job, get more technology etc.''...most, by their displays, are simply not up to it.
Unfortunately I don't know what the answer is. Everyone seems to be in the same boat about this . They are simply not good enough - and so much is at stake from a players, supporters and financial perspective.
The ref on 01:13 - Mar 5 with 898 viewsrrrspricey

The ref on 00:51 - Mar 5 by quickpassrotter

I actually think that the majority, if not all, of the Premier League officials - Referees and Assistants - can't wait for this season to end. They are all shot to pieces. They consistently put in poor performances and get the simplest, not just the crucial decisions wrong.....and I don't want to hear about...''they really need some help, it's a difficult job, get more technology etc.''...most, by their displays, are simply not up to it.
Unfortunately I don't know what the answer is. Everyone seems to be in the same boat about this . They are simply not good enough - and so much is at stake from a players, supporters and financial perspective.

Don't get me started on the assistant (the one on the paddocks side). Couldn't make a decision if his life depended on it, looked at Friend yo see what he gave then raised his flag accordingly.
The ref on 09:16 - Mar 5 with 726 viewsQPunkR

Agreed with everyone here. The refereeing wasn't the reason we lost, but it was truly abysmal. Shocking performance.

QPR - "shit but local"

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024