Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Never went today. 17:27 - Mar 7 with 3693 viewsted_hendrix

ST holder for decades I've always turned up through relegation's through all the good times but always-always through the bad times too.
I went Wednesday night to the arse game but not being either a mystic or a guru sat there Wednesday night unfortunately you just knew we were going to lose and of course just like today we did.
What the sweet Jesus has happened to our bloody club?
We don't have players of Premiership caliber and with all due respect we don't and still don't have a Manager with the experience to get us out of the shit,
Pretty much the whole of last season our football was and performances were below par and Its still the same.
Its not the referee, its not the fact that we don't get penalty decisions the fact is we aint good enough.
We cant compete with the top six clubs when It comes to buying players but our signings this season have been pretty bloody poor.
Look I was already to go this morning but I just couldn't face it, like I said i'm no mystic and I'm nothing special as a supporter but I kind of knew we wouldn't get the three points we badly needed, I swear to fck I hope we survive and I've witnessed as many relegation's as most of you but our situation stinks and we're in a bad place.
We haven't won at home since the 20th December that is nowhere near good enough to stay in this league, you know your fcked when we bring on SWP with a minute to go and a goal behind, that's exactly how poor we've become.

We're not dead and buried yet of course we're not but fck me we aint narf ill.

Apologies for lumping my misery on you people but i'm burnt out watching us hence why I just couldn't face it again today, we have been so badly mis-manged for so long and its taken it's toll on me.

My Father had a profound influence on me, he was a lunatic.

Never went today. on 17:55 - Mar 7 with 2480 viewsToast_R

Fair play Ted. A wise man knows when he's had enough.
Never went today. on 17:58 - Mar 7 with 2469 viewsYorkRanger

People who gave been on this board for a while will know you have been a loyal fan for years Ted. Sometimes though the despair just gets to you.
Never went today. on 18:06 - Mar 7 with 2434 viewskensalriser

No need to go today if went Weds. It was the same game.

Poll: QPR to finish 7th or Brentford to drop out of the top 6?

Never went today. on 18:07 - Mar 7 with 2422 viewsPommyhoop

Fairplay Ted
you say's it how you sees it but at least you don't come on saying how shit CR is and we should have got Pulis (even tho Pulis had gone to WBA when TF finally saw sense)

''We can't compete with the top six clubs when It comes to buying players but our signings this season have been pretty bloody poor. ''

nicked that quote from your post..People should remember 'h' made those signings . Chris Ramsey hasn't made none.

http://cdn.meme.am/instances/250x250/55039027.jpg
Poll: How much should we sell Eze for. What will we get.

Never went today. on 18:11 - Mar 7 with 2402 viewsjohncharles

Never went today. on 18:06 - Mar 7 by kensalriser

No need to go today if went Weds. It was the same game.

The weather was a lot nicer

He said desperately looking for positives

Strong and stable my arse.

Never went today. on 18:12 - Mar 7 with 2391 viewskensalriser

The best thing today was seeing Mick Jones and Rodney walking out together after the game.

Poll: QPR to finish 7th or Brentford to drop out of the top 6?

Never went today. on 18:13 - Mar 7 with 2387 viewsBklynRanger

I consider you a Barometer of Football, Ted, so this only proves further that we are in the middle of a massive fog bank or summat.
Never went today. on 18:15 - Mar 7 with 2367 viewsjohncharles

Never went today. on 18:12 - Mar 7 by kensalriser

The best thing today was seeing Mick Jones and Rodney walking out together after the game.

Were they holding hands ?

Strong and stable my arse.

Login to get fewer ads

Never went today. on 18:16 - Mar 7 with 2363 viewsSpiritofGregory

Never went today. on 18:07 - Mar 7 by Pommyhoop

Fairplay Ted
you say's it how you sees it but at least you don't come on saying how shit CR is and we should have got Pulis (even tho Pulis had gone to WBA when TF finally saw sense)

''We can't compete with the top six clubs when It comes to buying players but our signings this season have been pretty bloody poor. ''

nicked that quote from your post..People should remember 'h' made those signings . Chris Ramsey hasn't made none.

Should have got Pulis Pommy and you know it.
Never went today. on 18:20 - Mar 7 with 2328 viewsJamie

Never went today. on 18:16 - Mar 7 by SpiritofGregory

Well yeah, but of a problem him having a job though.
Never went today. on 18:41 - Mar 7 with 2253 viewsted_hendrix

Never went today. on 18:13 - Mar 7 by BklynRanger

I consider you a Barometer of Football, Ted, so this only proves further that we are in the middle of a massive fog bank or summat.

Look me old mate, I was the Liverpool game that night when we were 2-0 down with something like only 15 minutes left on the clock but we turned it round and won, that night there was a distinct feeling walking up Loftus Road that bolox we could actually turn it round and we won our remaining home fixtures.
I was at the Etihad when lets be honest before kick off we were on a hiding to nothing but we somehow managed to stay up due to results elsewhere going our way that day I was at the Etihad that day because I wanted to be even though It looked likely that we'd be relegated, to me It wasn't the end of the World should we have been relegated.

Nowadays I don't feel like that anymore, for the life of me I'm just hacked off that two years later we're still in the same bloody boat, still signing burnt out bloody footballers who should have hung their boots up a couple of seasons ago, still basically fiffing around with Managers (no disrespect to CR).

You have to wonder why, and like I said earlier it fcking gets you down after a while and you actually think to yourself, nah bolox I cant be arsed anymore.

Never thought I'd say that, tomorrows another day-who knows?

My Father had a profound influence on me, he was a lunatic.

Never went today. on 18:48 - Mar 7 with 2226 viewsHantsR

You would have gone if your old mate Gareth Bale had been playing!
Never went today. on 18:51 - Mar 7 with 2209 viewsBklynRanger

Today was the first time I had the actual proper relegation feeling. Not as painful as when Mbia gave away the free and Wigan equalised but the same effect.

Barring a miracle I'd like to hibernate through the remaining games and wake up to a young, competitive, well drilled Championship side
Never went today. on 19:00 - Mar 7 with 2166 viewsPommyhoop

Never went today. on 18:41 - Mar 7 by ted_hendrix

Look me old mate, I was the Liverpool game that night when we were 2-0 down with something like only 15 minutes left on the clock but we turned it round and won, that night there was a distinct feeling walking up Loftus Road that bolox we could actually turn it round and we won our remaining home fixtures.
I was at the Etihad when lets be honest before kick off we were on a hiding to nothing but we somehow managed to stay up due to results elsewhere going our way that day I was at the Etihad that day because I wanted to be even though It looked likely that we'd be relegated, to me It wasn't the end of the World should we have been relegated.

Nowadays I don't feel like that anymore, for the life of me I'm just hacked off that two years later we're still in the same bloody boat, still signing burnt out bloody footballers who should have hung their boots up a couple of seasons ago, still basically fiffing around with Managers (no disrespect to CR).

You have to wonder why, and like I said earlier it fcking gets you down after a while and you actually think to yourself, nah bolox I cant be arsed anymore.

Never thought I'd say that, tomorrows another day-who knows?

Brilliant post mate..Your first paragraph says it all.The Liverpool game and the Etihad game.
Both games under the ( undeniably clueless c'nt) Mark Hughes.
Enter Mr Harold Redknapp. That man ( obviously under the stewardship of TF ) has royally f'cked our club.

http://cdn.meme.am/instances/250x250/55039027.jpg
Poll: How much should we sell Eze for. What will we get.

Never went today. on 23:34 - Mar 7 with 1968 viewsNeil_SI

That's a shame to hear Ted.

Unfortunately I reached this point a while back, and while there have been some small green shoots of recovery recently — I'm afraid to say I've really not enjoyed Tony Fernandes' reign at all.
Never went today. on 00:28 - Mar 8 with 1877 viewsrobith

Never went today. on 18:16 - Mar 7 by SpiritofGregory

Pulis wanting the job was probably a bigger obstacle
Never went today. on 00:41 - Mar 8 with 1860 viewsLowerloftLad

Next season when we are sitting 14 in the championship 15 points of the bottom and almost safe i will sign a relive that QPR on back on track to are normal status

Ohhhhhh bobby zamora

Never went today. on 00:42 - Mar 8 with 1859 viewseccles

totally understand how you feel.
I felt there was a strange atmosphere today. might be just me but I didn't get the usual buzz.
Maybe we all turned up in hope instead of expectation.
maybe realization is setting in. Maybe we all feel a bit the same as you Ted.
I guess you can only get kicked in the nuts so many times before you say "enough"

Don't mind if we go down. just cant take the relentless misery of losing ALL THE BLOODY TIME! Really ruins your weekend don't it?
Lets just get this season over with
Never went today. on 01:22 - Mar 8 with 1815 viewskarl

Never went today. on 23:34 - Mar 7 by Neil_SI

That's a shame to hear Ted.

Unfortunately I reached this point a while back, and while there have been some small green shoots of recovery recently — I'm afraid to say I've really not enjoyed Tony Fernandes' reign at all.

Obviously you've not been on here lately Neil but do you still go to the games?
Not judging but it is a worry when the likes of Ted stop going,
I listened to the first half in the car on 5 live and just as i parked up to go and gather winkles off the shore we conceded Kanes first, I do it so i can afford to go and watch games (fortunately will be getting 4 consecutive Hibs games and Scotland v Gibraltar starting at the end of this month) but i have to say it didnt exactly enthuse me that in the pissing rain and gale of wind i was crawling on the rocks scratching about for a few quid to watch these charlatans (edit: all footballers). Its not easy to quantify but might be more interesting than shoving it in a pension I suppose?!
[Post edited 8 Mar 2015 2:16]
Never went today. on 03:04 - Mar 8 with 1769 viewsBklynRanger

So you're collecting winkles on Skye (is that were you are mate?) to....quite literally...scrape together the money to watch QPR. Karl that story is worth actual money seriously! I'd do a photo expose if I could spell the word expose.
Never went today. on 10:35 - Mar 8 with 1535 viewsCroydonCaptJack

The danger in not going is there is the occasional cracking moment. Two nil down to Liverpool that year comes to mind.
Never went today. on 11:01 - Mar 8 with 1491 viewsSpiritofGregory

Never went today. on 00:28 - Mar 8 by robith

Pulis wanting the job was probably a bigger obstacle

If we had done it a few months ago he'd have taken the job. He's managed at Stoke, West Brom and Palace so why not QPR. Managers get more demanding if you're in a difficult situation (Sherwood), the earlier you act the more options and time you have to turn things around.
Never went today. on 11:12 - Mar 8 with 1477 viewsTheBlob

Never went today. on 11:01 - Mar 8 by SpiritofGregory

If we had done it a few months ago he'd have taken the job. He's managed at Stoke, West Brom and Palace so why not QPR. Managers get more demanding if you're in a difficult situation (Sherwood), the earlier you act the more options and time you have to turn things around.

Pulis upset fans at Stoke with the long ball tactics - they actually think Hughes is the better option!
He was hated at Gillingham "Pulis - Out" was his unofficial surname down there.

Poll: So how was the season for you?

Never went today. on 11:24 - Mar 8 with 1449 viewsJamie

Never went today. on 11:01 - Mar 8 by SpiritofGregory

If we'd done what months ago?

It's inconvenient to admit of course in your strange narrative, but we already had a manager we couldn't afford to sack months ago.
Never went today. on 11:25 - Mar 8 with 1446 viewsSpiritofGregory

Never went today. on 11:12 - Mar 8 by TheBlob

Pulis upset fans at Stoke with the long ball tactics - they actually think Hughes is the better option!
He was hated at Gillingham "Pulis - Out" was his unofficial surname down there.

Stoke fans have a bloody cheek. He gets them in the Premier League keeps them up with top half finishes, they play European football.... Yes he was really terrible wasn't he.

Hughes only does well when someone else has left him a team with a solid foundation.
[Post edited 8 Mar 2015 11:27]
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024