Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
THE BLUEPRINT 13:58 - Mar 14 with 1033 viewsconnell10

For how not to run a club!

AND WHEN I DREAM , I DREAM ABOUT YOU AND WHEN I SCREAM I SCREAM ABOUT YOU!!!!!
Poll: best number 10 ever?

THE BLUEPRINT on 14:06 - Mar 14 with 1005 viewsCHUBBS

We've got about 5 of em from the last 20 years.
THE BLUEPRINT on 16:04 - Mar 14 with 918 viewsconnell10

Maybe a pamphlet could be produced and giving to all football league clubs showing all rangers cock ups over the last few years! At least then we might be saving fellow fans of having to go through what we are going through!

THE BLUEPRINT on 17:18 - Mar 14 with 879 viewsRoller

A pamphlet! We would need something the size of the Encyclopedia Britannica to do our cock ups justice.
THE BLUEPRINT on 17:23 - Mar 14 with 863 viewsHollowayRanger

all the money wasted on players in the last 5 years should have been spent hiring either the Southampton staff Brentford staff or bournmouth staff

we should have nothing to look forward to apart from knowing it cant get any worse?

and yet we know it probably will get much much worse!!!!!!!!!

[Post edited 14 Mar 2015 17:30]

Listen to the band play!
Poll: How much will you pay for adult season ticket next season if in championship

THE BLUEPRINT on 17:35 - Mar 14 with 834 viewsLowerloftLad

It's hard to have a blueprint to start again even harder starting in the premier league i think QPR should slip down not one but maybe two divisions and start again with the real basics from wages,youth players,loyalty.training grounds, training staff we just seem to patch up big problems with lots of money if QPR were league one les Ferdinand would be no were near the club

Ohhhhhh bobby zamora

THE BLUEPRINT on 17:35 - Mar 14 with 834 viewsconnell10

THE BLUEPRINT on 17:23 - Mar 14 by HollowayRanger

all the money wasted on players in the last 5 years should have been spent hiring either the Southampton staff Brentford staff or bournmouth staff

we should have nothing to look forward to apart from knowing it cant get any worse?

and yet we know it probably will get much much worse!!!!!!!!!

[Post edited 14 Mar 2015 17:30]

Dunno why mate but that made me laugh!😀😀

THE BLUEPRINT on 17:40 - Mar 14 with 817 viewsbaz_qpr

What is the Blueprint then? 3 years ago you would have said it was Wigan, Bolton, Fulham Norwich etc
THE BLUEPRINT on 18:19 - Mar 14 with 769 viewsconnell10

My op was to state the fact that qpr must be the worst run club in all four leagues! Wr are the blueprint of how not to run a football club, we are the blueprint of disaster, pestilence and death!

Login to get fewer ads

THE BLUEPRINT on 18:46 - Mar 14 with 754 viewsbaz_qpr

I get that.

Boltons debt nearly as big as ours
Wigan heading to league one
Fulham only debt free because the Grocer turned 200m debt into equity before selling they blue all there transfer budget on a proven goalscorer and filled th team with kids and are only avoiding go down due to the fact there are 3 really really bad teams this year.
Reading 65m debt
Ipswich 82 million
Villa wrote of 90 million last year
Leicester wrote of 103 million
West Ham 110million

Successful clubs

Southampton - Came back from admin sustained by player sales and successful youth team still around 50m of debt
Boro lost 14m last year
Bournmouth lost 15m per year for the last 2 years running etc etc
Watford part of some dodgy scheme with italian owners and money seeing players going back and forwards

What is this blueprint?
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024