Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Ben Foster out 6 months - Greeno for England? 21:35 - Mar 21 with 1685 viewsQPR_ARG

http://www.bbc.com/sport/0/football/32005763

Can't help but thinking however replaces him will have an Ubaldo Fillol in Argentina 1978 vintage performance as he keeps a clean sheet next week vs. QPR!

On another serious note, I can't see many English goalkeepers playing at a higher level than Green, despite a few soft goals he let in recently. He's been IMMENSE these last two campaigns and he's been playing behind a TERRIBLE back four every week!

I think he should get a call up, unless there's a clause in Hodgson's contract that prevents him from calling up QPR players! ;)
Ben Foster out 6 months - Greeno for England? on 21:45 - Mar 21 with 1652 viewsloftboy

Rumour on Twitter he has

favourite cheese mature Cheddar. FFS there is no such thing as the EPL
Poll: Are you watching the World Cup

Ben Foster out 6 months - Greeno for England? on 22:16 - Mar 21 with 1580 viewsJigsore

Confirmed on QPR twitter account.

A QPR player in the England squad!! Anyone else seeing flying pigs?
[Post edited 21 Mar 2015 22:16]

“The thing about football - the important thing about football - is that it is not just about football.”

Ben Foster out 6 months - Greeno for England? on 22:23 - Mar 21 with 1559 viewseghamranger

Confirmed on sky too.., good for him !!!

Greeno
Greeno
Greeno
Ben Foster out 6 months - Greeno for England? on 22:25 - Mar 21 with 1551 viewsbrad

well done greeno!!
Ben Foster out 6 months - Greeno for England? on 22:29 - Mar 21 with 1542 viewsQPR1882

Guess who is a happy chappy tonight

Been calling for Green to be called up for a while now.

WELL DONE ROB GREEN
Ben Foster out 6 months - Greeno for England? on 22:58 - Mar 21 with 1489 viewsHollowayRanger

Ben Foster out 6 months - Greeno for England? on 22:29 - Mar 21 by QPR1882

Guess who is a happy chappy tonight

Been calling for Green to be called up for a while now.

WELL DONE ROB GREEN

well earned

he will be in prem next season im sure as well

Listen to the band play!
Poll: How much will you pay for adult season ticket next season if in championship

Ben Foster out 6 months - Greeno for England? on 23:06 - Mar 21 with 1468 viewsPunteR

Brilliant. He's a great keeper.

Occasional providers of half decent House music.

Ben Foster out 6 months - Greeno for England? on 01:09 - Mar 22 with 1334 viewsBrazilNutR

Excellent... as long as it doesn't mean he has a mare tomorrow,,

My only grievance with Green really, is that every flipping game on the TV over here, the first time his name is mentioned, there is a guaranteed mention of his world cup howler, and probably its mentioned every other time he is involved in play.. the Brazilian commentators really can't let it go... and it has started to really piss me off.

He has been excellent so far in general, although the poor defence in front of him sure is helping him have plenty of saves to make... I'd prefer it if he was a bystander in a few games between now and the end of the season!
Login to get fewer ads

Ben Foster out 6 months - Greeno for England? on 04:18 - Mar 22 with 1283 viewstimcocking

Some fella Neil Jones, writing for the pillar of journalism that is the Liverpool Echo, just wrote:

'I’m going out on a limb here; there isn’t a worse goalkeeper than Rob Green in the Premier League. Harsh? Possibly, though it is hard to recall a ‘keeper who makes more obvious errors on a consistent basis '

Harsh indeed!
Ben Foster out 6 months - Greeno for England? on 06:56 - Mar 22 with 1244 viewsToast_R

Ben Foster out 6 months - Greeno for England? on 04:18 - Mar 22 by timcocking

Some fella Neil Jones, writing for the pillar of journalism that is the Liverpool Echo, just wrote:

'I’m going out on a limb here; there isn’t a worse goalkeeper than Rob Green in the Premier League. Harsh? Possibly, though it is hard to recall a ‘keeper who makes more obvious errors on a consistent basis '

Harsh indeed!

Seeing as it's the Liverpool echo, he's not seen Tim Howard then?
Ben Foster out 6 months - Greeno for England? on 08:42 - Mar 22 with 1159 viewsRecoilboss

Foster needed an enforced break from football anyway - to deflect undue attention and allow him a chance to count his under the mattress stash, courtesy of the Villa mafia.
Ben Foster out 6 months - Greeno for England? on 09:08 - Mar 22 with 1124 viewsHayesender

Ben Foster out 6 months - Greeno for England? on 04:18 - Mar 22 by timcocking

Harsh indeed!

He obviously hasn't seen much of Mingolet and Howard then?

Sounds like a typical blinkered bin dipper

Poll: Shamima Beghum

Ben Foster out 6 months - Greeno for England? on 09:47 - Mar 22 with 1074 viewsrsonist

Ironic that this should come during Green's iffiest patch of form this season - hopefully will inspire him to get him back on track now though.

I don't think it's that scandalous to suggest he's not really international class - keeping is about more than shot stopping. Hart and Foster are way out in front for England, and even then they still have their ricks.

Strange career for Butland. It's commendable for the management to want some continuity with the youth for the long term but if he doesn't play week to week...
Ben Foster out 6 months - Greeno for England? on 09:49 - Mar 22 with 1066 viewsWeaverQPR

Has Bob played for England since he dropped that bollock? Be nice if he could get one final cap.

@WeavQPR

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024