Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Sterling 16:22 - Mar 20 with 3965 viewsGloucs_R

Rumours about Sterling leaving Liverpool again. Did anyone confirm if we make any dough if he is sold?

Poll: Are we staying up?

Sterling on 16:23 - Mar 20 with 3024 viewsJordanFoster

20%
Sterling on 16:27 - Mar 20 with 3008 viewsStanisgod

I'm sure there were loads of add-ons with it for caps and apps.must be a percentage for a sale surely

It's being so happy that keeps me going.

Sterling on 16:28 - Mar 20 with 3002 viewsdaveB

Paladini did the deal so we probably owe them 20%
Sterling on 16:40 - Mar 20 with 2964 viewsTacticalR

Raheem always follows the sterling.

Air hostess clique

Sterling on 16:55 - Mar 20 with 2923 viewsFredManRave

Hopefully he's seen that Ramsey is now playing the yoof so has decided he wants to come back home thus giving us effectively a 20% discount on the sale price. However, if he doesn't come back yo us we can add him to the long list of QPR haters.

I've got the Power.
Poll: MOM from todays Teasing at Teesside?

Sterling on 17:22 - Mar 20 with 2854 viewssimmo

Destined for the white of Madrid at some point. Not yet though.

ask Beavis I get nothing Butthead

Sterling on 17:27 - Mar 20 with 2837 viewsBazzaInTheLoft

Sterling on 16:55 - Mar 20 by FredManRave

Hopefully he's seen that Ramsey is now playing the yoof so has decided he wants to come back home thus giving us effectively a 20% discount on the sale price. However, if he doesn't come back yo us we can add him to the long list of QPR haters.

Yeah he would make a decent back up for Shaun Wright Phillips.........
Sterling on 19:58 - Mar 20 with 2672 viewsMatch82

The rumoured price is 50m.

Obviously it's speculation, but amusing to think that we might get more transfer income from Sterling than from selling Austin this summer!
Login to get fewer ads

Sterling on 20:24 - Mar 20 with 2625 viewsthehat

Why the pop at Palladini it wasn't him who signed all these mercenaries. In fact he knew how the sharks of the football agents worked and by the way it it was his insistence that we got a 20% sell on.
Sterling on 20:37 - Mar 20 with 2589 viewsToast_R

Sterling on 16:28 - Mar 20 by daveB

Paladini did the deal so we probably owe them 20%

Beat me to it.

Like the Sinclair deal, wasn't there an offer on the table to sell off the sell on clause?

We ended up snubbing that and getting f@ck all in the end. Remind me which c*nt managed West Ham at the time?
Sterling on 20:41 - Mar 20 with 2583 viewsdolcelatte

Sterling on 20:24 - Mar 20 by thehat

Why the pop at Palladini it wasn't him who signed all these mercenaries. In fact he knew how the sharks of the football agents worked and by the way it it was his insistence that we got a 20% sell on.

Is that a serious question?

Poll: Are you sick of people asking if you are sick of polls?

Sterling on 21:43 - Apr 1 with 2191 viewsTacticalR

Raheem Sterling insists he is not ‘a money-grabbing 20-year-old’
http://www.theguardian.com/football/2015/apr/01/raheem-sterling-not-money-grabbi

Air hostess clique

Sterling on 22:13 - Apr 1 with 2129 viewspaulparker

Sterling on 21:43 - Apr 1 by TacticalR

Raheem Sterling insists he is not ‘a money-grabbing 20-year-old’
http://www.theguardian.com/football/2015/apr/01/raheem-sterling-not-money-grabbi

I think it's absoluty fan fcuking tastic that he is doing one
To hear ex victimpools players like Barnes, Rush & co saying how wrong it is & that it's Liverpool he should stay as he owes them has made my week ,especially Rush preaching loyalty when done one to juventus to fill his pockets, hey wake up you ain't fcuk all in the football world anymore you cheating Scouse sh1tbags
The irony is them kunts stole him off us for a pittance & now they are getting their just desserts
If he didn't have a sell on with us I would love it even more if he ran down his contract and they got zilch

And Bowles is onside, Swinburne has come rushing out of his goal , what can Bowles do here , onto the left foot no, on to the right foot That’s there that’s two, and that’s Bowles Brian Moore

Sterling on 22:18 - Apr 1 with 2117 viewsLblock

I prescribe 3,267 Hail Marys. 18,237 Our Fathers, 3 days solid of self harm and two weeks on a dark room for contemplation

If that doesn't work then get on the needle man

Cherish and enjoy life.... this ain't no dress rehearsal

Sterling on 22:31 - Apr 1 with 2101 viewsMark1

The Premiershyte

Ditch Sky and BT Sport - Fuggin joke what they're getting paid while people struggle to get by in this Country.

Give me League 1,a full stadium of our passionate fan base and an actual Atmosphere - remember that ? any day of the week

And don't tell me anyone has actually enjoyed the football and bullshit on offer over the Last few years coz it's been absolute Borrox!!
Sterling on 23:42 - Apr 1 with 1996 viewsQPR442

Sterling on 22:31 - Apr 1 by Mark1

The Premiershyte

Ditch Sky and BT Sport - Fuggin joke what they're getting paid while people struggle to get by in this Country.

Give me League 1,a full stadium of our passionate fan base and an actual Atmosphere - remember that ? any day of the week

And don't tell me anyone has actually enjoyed the football and bullshit on offer over the Last few years coz it's been absolute Borrox!!

Mark i am with you on that. I had best time in League One but i enjoy being able to turn on the TV or Radio or read a newspaper and get information on QPR. If we were in league One you lose all that. If this season had gone better i doubt many would be moaning.
Sterling on 08:25 - Apr 2 with 1841 viewsconnell10

Sterling on 23:42 - Apr 1 by QPR442

Mark i am with you on that. I had best time in League One but i enjoy being able to turn on the TV or Radio or read a newspaper and get information on QPR. If we were in league One you lose all that. If this season had gone better i doubt many would be moaning.

i think not getting any information on rangers would be a godsend mate to be honest!

AND WHEN I DREAM , I DREAM ABOUT YOU AND WHEN I SCREAM I SCREAM ABOUT YOU!!!!!
Poll: best number 10 ever?

Sterling on 08:39 - Apr 2 with 1815 viewsJonDoeman

Sterling on 16:40 - Mar 20 by TacticalR

He's not a money grabbing 20 year old, all about the trophies! ;)
He's doing us a big favour if he forces through a big money move!

It Is What It Is !!

Sterling on 08:39 - Apr 2 with 1814 viewssimmo

The fact that the media and senior pros are puttin such ridiculous pressure on such a young player is disgraceful. He said he wants to arrange things at the end of the season, that's fair enough. He also said he wants to win trophies, and for a player of his potential ability, that should be within his thinking. Even if Liverpool have to sell they would hav done very well out of him.

He's still a kid FFS, to force him to have to say stuff like that in an interview is wrong.

ask Beavis I get nothing Butthead

Sterling on 08:42 - Apr 2 with 1803 viewsTrellick

Sterling on 16:40 - Mar 20 by TacticalR

Yes to be franc , he,s certainly made his mark
Sterling on 08:44 - Apr 2 with 1797 viewstraininvain

We'll probably agree to remove the sell on clause for Jamie Carragher and £100k.
Sterling on 09:47 - Apr 2 with 1733 views00calben

Sterling on 22:13 - Apr 1 by paulparker

I think it's absoluty fan fcuking tastic that he is doing one
To hear ex victimpools players like Barnes, Rush & co saying how wrong it is & that it's Liverpool he should stay as he owes them has made my week ,especially Rush preaching loyalty when done one to juventus to fill his pockets, hey wake up you ain't fcuk all in the football world anymore you cheating Scouse sh1tbags
The irony is them kunts stole him off us for a pittance & now they are getting their just desserts
If he didn't have a sell on with us I would love it even more if he ran down his contract and they got zilch

Love that from you paulparker
Sterling on 10:14 - Apr 2 with 1693 viewspaulparker

Sterling on 09:47 - Apr 2 by 00calben

Love that from you paulparker

Honestly they make me sick Mate
all morning on Talksport its been about him , with ex players and managers crying foul play , they even have the nerve to say he wont get in anyother team than the mighty Liverpool's
Sterling can go on to be a truly World class player and play for any club
if Brendan Rodgers is some sort of tactical Wizz why is it then he is playing all him as wing back ?
like all British managers anyone with a bit of skill gets shunted to the wing ,
also Liverpool are not a super power in football any more they are a selling club
they think they have a divine right , i think i hate them more than Chelsea

And Bowles is onside, Swinburne has come rushing out of his goal , what can Bowles do here , onto the left foot no, on to the right foot That’s there that’s two, and that’s Bowles Brian Moore

Sterling on 10:22 - Apr 2 with 1679 viewsQPR442

Whatever we think or hear about Sterling just remember he was at QPR and we did a lot for him and family. Steve Gallen was told by him and family that he wanted to stay at QPR on the Friday and by Monday he was on his way to Liverpool. Sorry but i heard the interview where SG said he was disappointed by what he did.
(No subject) (n/t) on 10:26 - Apr 2 with 1661 viewsexiled_dictator

It's not what you've got; it's where you stick it.
Poll: Climate Change

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024