Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Most Calamitous, Flaccid, Tragic, Defensive Highlight of the season.. 08:31 - Apr 29 with 1232 viewsDiscodroids

..In the manner of Harry Hills 'TV Burp' , 'TV Highlight of the week' section..

..I nominate the 3rd goal conceded at home to sheffield utd, when potty times james campbel ryce ,weaved franz klammer style through our incredible fortress of solitude.

1minute 46 secs.

liquid football from our hero's in hoops!

[Post edited 29 Apr 2015 8:32]

"...The monkey is never dead, Dealer. The monkey never dies. When you kick him off, he just hides in a corner, waiting his turn."

Most Calamitous, Flaccid, Tragic, Defensive Highlight of the season.. on 08:37 - Apr 29 with 1209 viewsPetros

Can't argue with that. But the first and second goals run it close.
Most Calamitous, Flaccid, Tragic, Defensive Highlight of the season.. on 09:39 - Apr 29 with 1157 viewspaulparker

good nominations Disco , but nothing beats this keystone cops style of defending

And Bowles is onside, Swinburne has come rushing out of his goal , what can Bowles do here , onto the left foot no, on to the right foot That’s there that’s two, and that’s Bowles Brian Moore

Most Calamitous, Flaccid, Tragic, Defensive Highlight of the season.. on 09:48 - Apr 29 with 1141 viewsDiscodroids

Most Calamitous, Flaccid, Tragic, Defensive Highlight of the season.. on 09:39 - Apr 29 by paulparker

good nominations Disco , but nothing beats this keystone cops style of defending

great finish from dunne there......head AND knee over the ball..reminded me a lot of alan 'sniffer' clarke in his leeds pomp.

id rather be in the middle of a human centipede than endure one more second of this slop bucket season.

"...The monkey is never dead, Dealer. The monkey never dies. When you kick him off, he just hides in a corner, waiting his turn."

Most Calamitous, Flaccid, Tragic, Defensive Highlight of the season.. on 12:36 - Apr 29 with 1035 viewsDiscodroids

by don revies sideburns , how could i forget this magnificent effort from the lads at whitehart lane this season when spurs turned into bremner, lorimer, giles, clarke, madley, cherry and gray and kept the ball for longer than a commonwealth athlete takes to complete the 400 meters.Before casually scoring with nonchalant ease

in fact, if greyfriars, traore and beau brumell want to team up with jo on my black and decker workmate , as some small token of appreciation for your herculean efforts this year it would be my humble honor.

you hopeless cnts.
[Post edited 29 Apr 2015 12:41]

Most Calamitous, Flaccid, Tragic, Defensive Highlight of the season.. on 13:12 - Apr 29 with 979 viewspaulparker

Most Calamitous, Flaccid, Tragic, Defensive Highlight of the season.. on 12:36 - Apr 29 by Discodroids

by don revies sideburns , how could i forget this magnificent effort from the lads at whitehart lane this season when spurs turned into bremner, lorimer, giles, clarke, madley, cherry and gray and kept the ball for longer than a commonwealth athlete takes to complete the 400 meters.Before casually scoring with nonchalant ease

in fact, if greyfriars, traore and beau brumell want to team up with jo on my black and decker workmate , as some small token of appreciation for your herculean efforts this year it would be my humble honor.

you hopeless cnts.
[Post edited 29 Apr 2015 12:41]

How could we forget the Barnsworth Utd style defending in that Plucky and underserved defeat against them footballing giants West Ham

And Bowles is onside, Swinburne has come rushing out of his goal , what can Bowles do here , onto the left foot no, on to the right foot That’s there that’s two, and that’s Bowles Brian Moore

Most Calamitous, Flaccid, Tragic, Defensive Highlight of the season.. on 13:31 - Apr 29 with 949 viewsDiscodroids

Most Calamitous, Flaccid, Tragic, Defensive Highlight of the season.. on 13:12 - Apr 29 by paulparker

How could we forget the Barnsworth Utd style defending in that Plucky and underserved defeat against them footballing giants West Ham

Blimey.

from the same game. i'll never, ever, ever forget traores 5 yard pass ( 6 seconds after the west ham 2nd goal) that travelled faster than HG Wells time machine and ended up breaking a Morlocks , ted moult double glazed window .

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024