Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Barca v Bayern 20:44 - May 6 with 1576 viewsPetros

Good to see Guardiola has been influenced by our defending. Are we ahead of our time?
Barca v Bayern on 21:38 - May 6 with 1515 viewsStanisgod

Messi's second goal! Third well taken as well.
Anyone who whacks the Germans is ok with me :-D

It's being so happy that keeps me going.

Barca v Bayern on 21:42 - May 6 with 1501 viewsdaveB

Probably first time I've ever seen a team go to Barcelona and attack them like that, made for a great game. 3-0 harsh on Bayern but Messi just too good
Barca v Bayern on 22:18 - May 6 with 1424 viewsLimerickR

That kind of match certainly washes the nasty taste of the PL out of my mouth.
Barca v Bayern on 22:44 - May 6 with 1386 viewsBrianMcCarthy

Unbelievable that Guardiola would go three-on-three at the back, but it made for a hell of a match!

Messi's second was sublime, but the first defines the man - pure leadership when leadership is required most.

"The opposite of love, after all, is not hate, but indifference."
Poll: Player of the Year (so far)

Barca v Bayern on 10:04 - May 7 with 1269 viewsbob566

i was asking a guy in work how can qpr be pushing the limits of FFP when barcas front three probably cost more in wages than the rest of the bayern team combined.

He reckons that they get away with it because they only pay messi say 20k a week but pay his wife the 530k or whatever it is balance and they do the same with the other players.

Is this legal?
Barca v Bayern on 10:14 - May 7 with 1257 viewsdaveB

Barca v Bayern on 10:04 - May 7 by bob566

i was asking a guy in work how can qpr be pushing the limits of FFP when barcas front three probably cost more in wages than the rest of the bayern team combined.

He reckons that they get away with it because they only pay messi say 20k a week but pay his wife the 530k or whatever it is balance and they do the same with the other players.

Is this legal?

They get away with it as they have their own tv deal, they sell shirts all over the world, have a sell out 90,000 stadium and big sponsorship deals. They are also working under different FFP rules to the football league. Even the Premier league have different rules to the football league
Barca v Bayern on 10:16 - May 7 with 1247 viewsBrianMcCarthy

Barca v Bayern on 10:04 - May 7 by bob566

Is this legal?

There's no FFP in Spain.

There is for the Champions League, but the rules aren't stringent.

"The opposite of love, after all, is not hate, but indifference."
Poll: Player of the Year (so far)

Barca v Bayern on 10:33 - May 7 with 1227 viewsbob566

thanks guys.
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024