Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
baggies fan calling 08:18 - May 11 with 4354 viewsbaggieboy9

I just wanted to say I was sad to see QPR relegated on Sunday. I loved coming to loftus road, the atmosphere is great. A good old fashioned ground (with respect). Hope you can bounce back up next season. I admired QPR at wembley in 67, obviously I was gutted but admired the football especially from Rodney marsh.
My only criticism of QPR is aimed at Barton, when you walloped us at the hawthorns and after the game at Loftus road he said we were s**t. Thats fine but we stayed together and fought like mad to win at old trafford, maybe if Barton and his co defenders offered the same commitment they could have been playing in the prem next season. So, love QPR , dislike Barton. although he is a good footballer. best regards for a speedy return, baggieboy9.
baggies fan calling on 08:24 - May 11 with 3408 viewsBazzaInTheLoft

Cheers.

For the record plenty of us who don't like Barton and will be glad to see the back of him, hopefully this summer.
baggies fan calling on 08:24 - May 11 with 3400 viewsDiscodroids

cheers guvnr, always had a soft spot for west brom myself with regis, batson and cunningham part of my growing up in the seventies.

"...The monkey is never dead, Dealer. The monkey never dies. When you kick him off, he just hides in a corner, waiting his turn."

baggies fan calling on 08:32 - May 11 with 3327 viewsSpiritofGregory

baggies fan calling on 08:24 - May 11 by Discodroids

cheers guvnr, always had a soft spot for west brom myself with regis, batson and cunningham part of my growing up in the seventies.

We also don't like Barton. Well done to the board at West Brom for having the sense to sack their manager and hire Pulis.
baggies fan calling on 09:27 - May 11 with 3154 viewslondonscottish

I've got a couple of West Brom mates - proper fans.

Most of us are neutral to Barton at best. He's had more good games than bad the last couple of seasons but he's always about to ruin that.

Good luck next season.

Let's see if QPR can boing......

Poll: Do you love or hate the new Marmite ad?

baggies fan calling on 09:29 - May 11 with 3139 viewsBrianMcCarthy

Thanks.

Always liked the Baggies, too.

"The opposite of love, after all, is not hate, but indifference."
Poll: Player of the Year (so far)

baggies fan calling on 09:37 - May 11 with 3084 viewsHantsR

Cheers. Baggieboy9!

Got no probs with Baggies fans especially as they have made oi larf when they came to LR in fancy dress - once when they had been dubbed the worst-dressed fans and so all came in evening dress. Also, the last game of their promotion season when the celebration fancy dress was highly amusing! I remember the Queen, the Pope and many super-heroes.
baggies fan calling on 09:47 - May 11 with 3047 viewsoddball

wow this guy must be the only fan that has a good word to say about us. he needs to be captured and put in a bath of formaldehyde.since tone large trousers turned up at the club and spent hand over fist ,we have become the most hated club in britain with the likes of leeds and chernobyl fc .another unwanted stsatistic that our tone can add to his ever growing cv for how to f uck up a club in three years .
[Post edited 11 May 2015 20:33]
baggies fan calling on 10:34 - May 11 with 2939 viewsCamberleyR

Cheers baggieboy. Always seen West Brom as a proper club with proper fans. Just one quick question; Has Cyrille Regis managed to get out of Bob Hazell's pocket yet?

Poll: Which is the worst QPR team?

Login to get fewer ads

baggies fan calling on 13:39 - May 11 with 2702 viewsbaggieboy9

baggies fan calling on 10:34 - May 11 by CamberleyR

Cheers baggieboy. Always seen West Brom as a proper club with proper fans. Just one quick question; Has Cyrille Regis managed to get out of Bob Hazell's pocket yet?

LOL. The last time I saw Cyril yes he had escaped. Have to say I wished we had him playing now. Some great memories of days out at Loftus road
baggies fan calling on 13:47 - May 11 with 2659 viewsCroydonCaptJack

baggies fan calling on 08:32 - May 11 by SpiritofGregory

We also don't like Barton. Well done to the board at West Brom for having the sense to sack their manager and hire Pulis.

Never miss an opportunity do you SOG?
baggies fan calling on 14:06 - May 11 with 2611 viewsJuzzie

I didn't go to the Hawthorns this season but did see the extended highlights on Sky Match Choice that night and WBA certainly did not look 'sh*t'. Result could have gone either way at one point, just like up at Sunderland where we won 2-0.

Barton can be a good player when he's not busy flicking other players nuts or thinks he's a reincarnate of Beckham/Iniesta. If he just sticks to the basics he can be good but he thinks he's better than he is.

Unfortunately 1 good game in 10 is not enough. If he is offered a new deal I pray to God it's on a hugely reduced amount otherwise the club, still, has learned nothing.
baggies fan calling on 14:30 - May 11 with 2565 viewsJAPRANGERS

Nice post baggieboy! Refreshing to see supporters of different teams can be civil to each other. Well done sir!
baggies fan calling on 14:34 - May 11 with 2552 viewsClive_Anderson

Saw West Brom at Orient in the old third division years ago, they still came down in their thousands despite being crap at the time (they lost).

Proper team with a great history.
baggies fan calling on 14:44 - May 11 with 2505 viewsenfieldargh

Will miss the Hawthorns; Best away pub in the country.

Who cant resist a few pre match pints washed down with a good curry!!

captains fantastic
Poll: QPR V BURNLEY WIN DRAW DEFEAT

baggies fan calling on 16:08 - May 11 with 2399 viewsBluce_Ree

You're okay, Bagman.

[Post edited 11 May 2015 21:16]

ALL THINGS ARE POSSIBLE THROUGH MARTI THE REDEEMER WHO STRENGTHENS ME.

baggies fan calling on 16:20 - May 11 with 2357 viewsHayesender

baggies fan calling on 13:47 - May 11 by CroydonCaptJack

Never miss an opportunity do you SOG?

He's right though

Poll: Shamima Beghum

baggies fan calling on 18:37 - May 11 with 2207 viewsbaggieboy9

Keep the faith guys. Managers and players come and go but its the same old faces on the terraces through thick and thin. I dont always think as genuine football fans we are appreciated by the players but we can only change that by letting them know. And I have certainly done that a few times. Hang on in there guys and please come back up next season. Anyone can support man ure or chelski but real fans support their team. Believe me the premier league needs QPR fans and loftus road. If there were no QPRs or West broms and other clubs like ours there couldnt be a man ure or Chelski and they would do well to remember that.
baggies fan calling on 23:32 - May 11 with 1891 viewsJAPRANGERS

baggies fan calling on 07:01 - May 12 with 1795 viewsDWQPR

Baggieboy, if there is one thing I am going to miss about the Prem next season then it is going to be a pre-match visit to the Vine! Best football pub in the world. Hopefully we will draw you away in one of the cups (probably 3rd round of the FA Cup for reasons that all QPR supporters know all too well)!

Poll: Where will Clive put QPR in his new season preview

baggies fan calling on 08:07 - May 12 with 1744 viewsbaggieboy9

Really respect you guys. Hope you dont mind if I come on this forum occasionaly and contribute.
baggies fan calling on 08:17 - May 12 with 1715 viewsLblock

Ere, BaggieBoy9.... extend my warm regards to the complete and utter scum who were sitting next to us in the away end when we played you.

Especially the tall, fat, dark haired young chap who thought it was good form to continually abuse a disabled fella for the last 8 minutes.
Let him know I hope he dies screaming wont ya?

Cherish and enjoy life.... this ain't no dress rehearsal

baggies fan calling on 08:27 - May 12 with 1695 viewsbosh67

Class post WBA friend. We are now the boing boing boys of the Prem.

I think WBA had too much ability to be in trouble once Pullis managed to harness it. That's the difference. We just don't have the ability or the concentration. Or the pace. Or the ability to track back. Or the ability to cross a ball from the left. Or the ability to find the word ability in a game of scrabble.

Best to your lads for next season and as above, a class post by a class fan!

Never knowingly right.
Poll: How long before new signings become quivering wrecks of the players they were?

baggies fan calling on 08:28 - May 12 with 1687 viewsrichranger

One of my best footballing memories was after the FA Cup Semi final in 1982 when we beat West Brom. After the game, we were invited into the Arsenal Supporters club, and their were a load of West Brom fans in there too. I must admit I thought we were about to be beaten up, but the Baggies fans just came up to us, wished us good luck for the final, and bought us drinks!!

Top guys, hope we see them again soon.
baggies fan calling on 10:40 - May 12 with 1620 viewswrinklyhoop

Didn't know Barton said that, and in any case he's wrong. I'd say that we totally unexpectedly had one of those nights where everything went our way for once. West Brom weren't that bad, and had some really good chances which they failed to take.
Usually a great away day at the Hawthorns and of course will miss the pre match warm up at The Vine!
baggies fan calling on 11:35 - May 12 with 1574 viewsJuzzie

baggies fan calling on 16:20 - May 11 by Hayesender

He's right though

SoG is a she.
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024