Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Boxing Sky slags 20:09 - May 30 with 2754 viewsDiscodroids

ive gone to put the boxing on tonight , and fack me ,the slippery cahnts are trying to charge for it..

on a matter of principle and the fact it isnt tommy hearns vs roberto duran have any of you clever gentleman got a stream?

"...The monkey is never dead, Dealer. The monkey never dies. When you kick him off, he just hides in a corner, waiting his turn."

Boxing Sky slags on 21:06 - May 30 with 2629 viewsOutintheOrne

cricfree.sx disco, fack dem cahnts and stick with them priciples.
Boxing Sky slags on 21:19 - May 30 with 2592 viewsFredManRave

Firstrow usually has good football links so try their boxing arm!

http://firstrowsportes.eu/boxing

I've got the Power.
Poll: MOM from todays Teasing at Teesside?

Boxing Sky slags on 22:37 - May 30 with 2439 viewspaulparker

Yep saw that earlier , £ 20 for that pile of Sh1t , it's not even a good card FFS

And Bowles is onside, Swinburne has come rushing out of his goal , what can Bowles do here , onto the left foot no, on to the right foot That’s there that’s two, and that’s Bowles Brian Moore

Boxing Sky slags on 22:44 - May 30 with 2424 viewskarl

Boxing Sky slags on 22:37 - May 30 by paulparker

Yep saw that earlier , £ 20 for that pile of Sh1t , it's not even a good card FFS

There's boxing on freeview 801 (Spike) 10pm - midnight if you want a couple of bouts. WBO Intercontinental, Ross Burkinshaw v Klaas Mboyane is the main fight by the looks of things
[Post edited 30 May 2015 22:45]
Boxing Sky slags on 23:20 - May 30 with 2341 viewsDiscodroids

thanks lads.

"...The monkey is never dead, Dealer. The monkey never dies. When you kick him off, he just hides in a corner, waiting his turn."

Boxing Sky slags on 05:55 - May 31 with 2190 viewstimcocking

An all British world title fight. Awesome achievement once again by our boys, barely noticed by mainstream British media. Bollox.

Should have been on BBC 1 and they should have made everybody in Britain watch it or get 50 lashes...
Boxing Sky slags on 08:38 - May 31 with 2069 viewsDorse

Dear Sirs

I am writing to complain in the strongest possible terms about the misleading nature of this this thread.

My wife, Marjory, had just taken her Ovaltine up to bed and I was perusing this site in search of late night diversion. As I was smoothing my Schnauser, Roger, I noticed the title of this thread and experienced a significant thickening of my membrum virile. Expecting great things, my imagination spiralled off into stratospheric raptures akin to a Baccanalian orgy or a party at Max Mosely's house. Checking that the curtains were tight shut, putting Roger into his bed in the kitchen after doing the dishes, I returned to my laptop with some tissues and an industrial size tub of swarfega.

As I opened the thread, I was expecting to see images such as this

And was even more aroused by turns of phrase like 'slippery cahnts', the like of which I haven't heard since I left the regiment. In fact, I became so carried away that my 'clever gentelman's stream' went all over my keyboard. Panting, with my increasingly flaccid member in my, by now, shamefully bespunkled hand I became dimly aware of the true nature of this thread.

Imagine my surprise, disgust and disappointment when the red mist cleared and I found that this was, in fact, about the Gentlemanly Art of Boxing. And that Roger had come back into the living room and witnessed the whole sordid incident. And that, upstairs, Marjory had been so concerned by my unresponsive groaning that she had dialled 999. And that the paramedics had arrived and were breaking down the front door that I had chained earlier, with the assistance of the Fire Brigade.

I have just got back from PC World, having had to book my lap top in for a full keyboard-chiselling. I can assure you, Sirs, that I will no longer subscribe to this service and will be taking my business elsewhere. Probably exxxtremegimps.com. Good day.

Yours

Colonel Gaylord M Battenburg-Smythe (ret)

'What do we want? We don't know! When do we want it? Now!'

Boxing Sky slags on 09:12 - May 31 with 2015 viewsDiscodroids

Boxing Sky slags on 08:38 - May 31 by Dorse

Dear Sirs

I am writing to complain in the strongest possible terms about the misleading nature of this this thread.

My wife, Marjory, had just taken her Ovaltine up to bed and I was perusing this site in search of late night diversion. As I was smoothing my Schnauser, Roger, I noticed the title of this thread and experienced a significant thickening of my membrum virile. Expecting great things, my imagination spiralled off into stratospheric raptures akin to a Baccanalian orgy or a party at Max Mosely's house. Checking that the curtains were tight shut, putting Roger into his bed in the kitchen after doing the dishes, I returned to my laptop with some tissues and an industrial size tub of swarfega.

As I opened the thread, I was expecting to see images such as this

And was even more aroused by turns of phrase like 'slippery cahnts', the like of which I haven't heard since I left the regiment. In fact, I became so carried away that my 'clever gentelman's stream' went all over my keyboard. Panting, with my increasingly flaccid member in my, by now, shamefully bespunkled hand I became dimly aware of the true nature of this thread.

Imagine my surprise, disgust and disappointment when the red mist cleared and I found that this was, in fact, about the Gentlemanly Art of Boxing. And that Roger had come back into the living room and witnessed the whole sordid incident. And that, upstairs, Marjory had been so concerned by my unresponsive groaning that she had dialled 999. And that the paramedics had arrived and were breaking down the front door that I had chained earlier, with the assistance of the Fire Brigade.

I have just got back from PC World, having had to book my lap top in for a full keyboard-chiselling. I can assure you, Sirs, that I will no longer subscribe to this service and will be taking my business elsewhere. Probably exxxtremegimps.com. Good day.

Yours

Colonel Gaylord M Battenburg-Smythe (ret)

HAHAHA..great great work....i think between us we should be able to get this site closed down by M.i. 5 while clives away..

nothing girds Collective LFW loins more than me being whisked away at 3am under an itchy blanket, while a mob, tipped off by my loyal wife , throws buckets of excrement and boiling sugar at me.

now, if you'll forgive me , im going to partake of a spartan meal of gravel in vinegar followed by my house keeper flicking a speck of dirt off my mans tassel with her feather duster until clive returns.

Titus chapter one,
verse 15
'blesssed is the discodroid, for he shall be placed on ignore'

Login to get fewer ads

Boxing Sky slags on 10:06 - May 31 with 1924 viewsQPR442

They are taking the P now with boxing. They send 2 months hyping it up for nothing fights. I listened to it on the Radio which wasn't as bad as i thought. I will wait a few days and see it for free.
Boxing Sky slags on 10:18 - May 31 with 1892 viewsBromleyHoop

Spoiler alert!!!

It wasn't a bad card at all. Three world title fights involving British fighters and the hottest heavyweight prospect in the world (also British). Im not sure that justifies pay per view though. Sadly Brook v Gavin was always going to be a non fight and that's exactly what it was. Very, very impressed with Lee Selby, he boxed beautifully. If you get the chance to watch it later on Sky then that's the fight to look out for.
Absolutely gutted for Kevin Mitchell.
Anthony Joshua is frightening. Can't wait till him and Deontay Wilder meet in a couple of years.

Poll: Who is your player of the season

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024