Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Harriman 16:24 - Jul 10 with 4028 viewsNorthernr

Wycombe on loan until January.
Harriman on 16:25 - Jul 10 with 2367 viewsBakes

I'm baffled by that

With Faith And Courage Comes Glory

Harriman on 16:25 - Jul 10 with 2364 viewsWeaverQPR

What a pointless exercise, should of got rid.

@WeavQPR

Harriman on 16:28 - Jul 10 with 2332 viewsvegasranger

We can't go into the season with Furlong as right back surely? Would be complete suicide !!
Harriman on 16:28 - Jul 10 with 2329 viewspaulparker

Harriman on 16:25 - Jul 10 by Bakes

I'm baffled by that

What was the point of giving him a contract we may as well as sold him to Luton
I think its safe to say Harrimen will not be here at the end of January

And Bowles is onside, Swinburne has come rushing out of his goal , what can Bowles do here , onto the left foot no, on to the right foot That’s there that’s two, and that’s Bowles Brian Moore

Harriman on 16:28 - Jul 10 with 2326 viewsBakes

Correct me if I'm wrong but the parent club pay half of the loanees wages right? So we just signed him for another year to then send him on loan to another team and now have to pay for him, I'm sure he's on no more than £3k a week but still a waste of time and money.

With Faith And Courage Comes Glory

Harriman (n/t) on 16:29 - Jul 10 with 2325 viewsballbag

[Post edited 10 Jul 2015 16:30]
Harriman on 16:29 - Jul 10 with 2320 viewsballbag

Harriman on 16:30 - Jul 10 with 2306 viewssimmo

I don't get this either, unless they are absolutely certain of getting another RB in, why would you let him go before then? Surely it would have been better to keep him and loan Darnell?

ask Beavis I get nothing Butthead

Login to get fewer ads

Harriman on 16:32 - Jul 10 with 2286 viewsWeaverQPR

Talk of Reece James of Man Utd, not sure if he's a RB?

@WeavQPR

Harriman on 16:34 - Jul 10 with 2270 viewsganjR

First (seemingly) stupid move of the summer.
Harriman on 16:37 - Jul 10 with 2255 viewsJigsore

Harriman on 16:29 - Jul 10 by ballbag

“The thing about football - the important thing about football - is that it is not just about football.”

Harriman on 16:38 - Jul 10 with 2253 viewsBlue_Castello

Harriman on 16:30 - Jul 10 by simmo

I don't get this either, unless they are absolutely certain of getting another RB in, why would you let him go before then? Surely it would have been better to keep him and loan Darnell?

Agreed - WTF was the point of giving him a years contract, we stopped him going back to Luton and Harriman said he wanted to fight for a place in the first team.

What are Ramsey and Ferdinand playing at, Harriman has been loaned out enough already it's time for him to have his chance in the first team. Does that mean one minute they think he's good enough and the next minute he needs more experience, surely Furlong was the player to be loaned.

Not impressed with this, surely Harriman has done enough for a first team chance.....
Harriman on 16:41 - Jul 10 with 2225 viewsWeaverQPR

They have obviously just got the nod from a RB

@WeavQPR

Harriman on 16:42 - Jul 10 with 2220 viewsGloucs_R

Back up RB, sign him in case we cant get anyone else in. Lined up someone else, let him go on loan.

Rather see him at Wycombe than Luton anyway!

Poll: Are we staying up?

Harriman on 16:46 - Jul 10 with 2187 viewsdaveB

Harriman on 16:28 - Jul 10 by Bakes

Correct me if I'm wrong but the parent club pay half of the loanees wages right? So we just signed him for another year to then send him on loan to another team and now have to pay for him, I'm sure he's on no more than £3k a week but still a waste of time and money.

every loan deal is different so might not be paying anything
Harriman on 16:47 - Jul 10 with 2175 viewsganjR

Harriman on 16:32 - Jul 10 by WeaverQPR

Left back apparently.
Harriman on 16:48 - Jul 10 with 2172 viewsdaveB

the annual get angry at a young player going on loan thread, quickly followed by the annual don't play the young kid as he has no experience and should have gone on loan thread.

Does seem odd though, may as well have released him
Harriman on 16:52 - Jul 10 with 2150 viewsJonDoeman

Harriman on 16:32 - Jul 10 by WeaverQPR

No more crap from Man Yoo . Please .

It Is What It Is !!

Harriman on 16:54 - Jul 10 with 2139 viewsNorthernr

Harriman on 16:52 - Jul 10 by JonDoeman

Not another bloody Tottenham player

Harriman on 16:57 - Jul 10 with 2116 viewsDiscodroids

excellent work.

for does it not say in the bible , “Take care, and be on your guard against all covetousness, for one's life does not consist in the abundance of his possessions of right and left backs”

Deuteronomy 28:1.

what an incredible fortress of solitude we have in furlong, yun, traore and ron kovic robinson.

when you throw in ned who cant seem to play 25 games per year, the Frankel of centre halves caulker , and the pacey embryonic talents of clintus aurelius as back up, and literally no one fuking else , I look forward to rob green doing he's best stanley baker impersonation at rourkes drift next season.

'there taunting us the bastards '
[Post edited 10 Jul 2015 17:08]

"...The monkey is never dead, Dealer. The monkey never dies. When you kick him off, he just hides in a corner, waiting his turn."

Harriman on 16:59 - Jul 10 with 2104 viewsBlue_Castello

Harriman on 16:54 - Jul 10 by Northernr

Not another bloody Tottenham player

Well unless it's Kyle Walker.........
Harriman on 17:00 - Jul 10 with 2093 viewseghamranger

Harriman on 16:57 - Jul 10 by Discodroids

excellent work.

for does it not say in the bible , “Take care, and be on your guard against all covetousness, for one's life does not consist in the abundance of his possessions of right and left backs”

Deuteronomy 28:1.

what an incredible fortress of solitude we have in furlong, yun, traore and ron kovic robinson.

when you throw in ned who cant seem to play 25 games per year, the Frankel of centre halves caulker , and the pacey embryonic talents of clintus aurelius as back up, and literally no one fuking else , I look forward to rob green doing he's best stanley baker impersonation at rourkes drift next season.

'there taunting us the bastards '
[Post edited 10 Jul 2015 17:08]

Glen Johnson seen on the M4 heading towards Harlington!!

Apparently.... Unknown source
Harriman on 17:02 - Jul 10 with 2077 viewsGloucs_R

Harriman on 16:52 - Jul 10 by JonDoeman

Why would we buy another left back? We have 3...one is past it and one is injured so a loan makes sense.

Weirdly he was on loan at Hudders when Robinson was there.

Poll: Are we staying up?

Harriman on 17:03 - Jul 10 with 2066 viewsfrancisbowles

If they have another experienced rb on loan until Jan, then this seems sensible as long as we put in an emergency recall clause. At 23 he doesn't want to be sitting on the bench. Better to have Furlong do that whilst continuing with the EDS. Then reassess in January.

At least we now know why he isn't in Italy!
Harriman on 17:07 - Jul 10 with 2040 viewsDiscodroids

unless im mistaken does'nt that leave..

Furlong
Traore
Robinson ..injured
yun
Hill, poor old clint..ffs
Caulker
Ned.

ive seen more variety at the bobby crush songbook show at clacton pier with my nanny flo in 1983.

we'll be calling up old men, women and children next to defend the W12 Reichstag.

LOT of work to be done here. Or not if we fancy a spell in league one.
[Post edited 10 Jul 2015 17:10]

"...The monkey is never dead, Dealer. The monkey never dies. When you kick him off, he just hides in a corner, waiting his turn."

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024