Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
For anyone who remembers Yellow and early Daft Punk 16:16 - Aug 1 with 1404 viewsbosh67

Just messing around with loops. Last club I got into was the biscuit! I like all kinds of music but for some reason thought about the old 80s and 90s and the thumping anthem floor fillers (or floor clearers perhaps in this case). For anyone going out tonight dancing, put your cans on and turn the volume up to 11.

https://soundcloud.com/simon-weitzman/revolution9

Never knowingly right.
Poll: How long before new signings become quivering wrecks of the players they were?

For anyone who remembers Yellow and early Daft Punk on 16:24 - Aug 1 with 1389 viewsSimonJames

Bit of New Order in there, a bit of Vince Clarke, bit of Kraftwerk... and some funky guitar! Definitely a trip down memory lane.
[Post edited 1 Aug 2015 16:57]

100% of people who drink water will die.

For anyone who remembers Yellow and early Daft Punk on 16:41 - Aug 1 with 1377 viewsDiscodroids

ahh, bosh taking me back to when i used to see daft punk dj at the heavenly social in 1995/96 with the dust brothers(now the chemical bros of course), justin robertson, funk d'void , metro la, dub pistols, derrick de large and jon carter

also remember seeing them at the astoria in 9`6.

all a bit to nile rodgers/chic for me these days. but blimey they were masters of the remix..

ps great work on soundcloud bosh!!
[Post edited 1 Aug 2015 16:46]

"...The monkey is never dead, Dealer. The monkey never dies. When you kick him off, he just hides in a corner, waiting his turn."

For anyone who remembers Yellow and early Daft Punk on 16:50 - Aug 1 with 1354 viewsbosh67

For anyone who remembers Yellow and early Daft Punk on 16:41 - Aug 1 by Discodroids

ahh, bosh taking me back to when i used to see daft punk dj at the heavenly social in 1995/96 with the dust brothers(now the chemical bros of course), justin robertson, funk d'void , metro la, dub pistols, derrick de large and jon carter

also remember seeing them at the astoria in 9`6.

all a bit to nile rodgers/chic for me these days. but blimey they were masters of the remix..

ps great work on soundcloud bosh!!
[Post edited 1 Aug 2015 16:46]

Cheers guys - getting a nod at Kraftwerk and New Order is appreciated. I don't get out much. Great choices Disco. Some of those remind me of being a kid on holiday and dancing around the pretty girls, restraining order already in hand.

Never knowingly right.
Poll: How long before new signings become quivering wrecks of the players they were?

For anyone who remembers Yellow and early Daft Punk on 16:55 - Aug 1 with 1346 viewsDiscodroids

For anyone who remembers Yellow and early Daft Punk on 16:50 - Aug 1 by bosh67

Cheers guys - getting a nod at Kraftwerk and New Order is appreciated. I don't get out much. Great choices Disco. Some of those remind me of being a kid on holiday and dancing around the pretty girls, restraining order already in hand.

youre a legend bosh, no two ways about it mate.

im a member of a few electronic music boards..my number one passion in life..after jo and QPR of course

keep up the good work on soundcloud mate, very impressive.
[Post edited 1 Aug 2015 16:55]

"...The monkey is never dead, Dealer. The monkey never dies. When you kick him off, he just hides in a corner, waiting his turn."

For anyone who remembers Yellow and early Daft Punk on 17:07 - Aug 1 with 1319 viewsbosh67

For anyone who remembers Yellow and early Daft Punk on 16:55 - Aug 1 by Discodroids

youre a legend bosh, no two ways about it mate.

im a member of a few electronic music boards..my number one passion in life..after jo and QPR of course

keep up the good work on soundcloud mate, very impressive.
[Post edited 1 Aug 2015 16:55]

Cheers Disco. Likewise. Do pass this on as it's a bit of memory cake for everyone. We must do a pint at some time when you have a moment!

Never knowingly right.

For anyone who remembers Yellow and early Daft Punk on 17:55 - Aug 1 with 1285 viewsBklynRanger

Very nice Bosh, I could've had a bounce around the living room to that if the mother-in-law wasn't visiting. Maybe when she goes out.

I heard this the other day on the radio - quite pumpin' I think:

For anyone who remembers Yellow and early Daft Punk on 23:58 - Aug 2 with 1179 viewsPunteR

Good work Bosh.
You probably already know about it but the film Eden looks pretty good (haven't seen it myself yet). Defo worth watching for the french house scene and the start of Daft Punk no less.

Occasional providers of half decent House music.

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024