Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Dubai visit help 08:54 - Jul 30 with 813 viewsrrrspricey

I'm taking Mrs P to Dubai in November and wanted a bit of inside info on places to stay and visit/avoid.

Is it very expensive to eat/drink/shop there?
Dubai visit help on 09:10 - Jul 30 with 801 viewsDubaiR

Hey mate, November is peak time so will be expensive.

Any hotels on the beach will be nice, avoid Deira and Bur Dubai cheaper hotels but in the old town (not scenic like some old towns).

Drink can be expensive about 7 quid a pint but at same time I have the entertainer book and plenty of buy one get one free you can use when here. Also Friday brunches are good value.

Clothes shopping dont bother cheaper in the UK but can get some great deals on electricals.

pm me if you want any more information or help
Dubai visit help on 10:19 - Jul 30 with 758 viewsrrrspricey

Dubai visit help on 09:10 - Jul 30 by DubaiR

Hey mate, November is peak time so will be expensive.

Any hotels on the beach will be nice, avoid Deira and Bur Dubai cheaper hotels but in the old town (not scenic like some old towns).

Drink can be expensive about 7 quid a pint but at same time I have the entertainer book and plenty of buy one get one free you can use when here. Also Friday brunches are good value.

Clothes shopping dont bother cheaper in the UK but can get some great deals on electricals.

pm me if you want any more information or help

Cheers DR, what's "the entertainer book"?
Dubai visit help on 10:57 - Jul 30 with 733 viewsDubaiR

There are 4 books, fine dining, bar food, body etc. the book is about 50 quid but buy one get one free so fine dining et out twice and it more than pays for itself
Dubai visit help on 11:18 - Jul 30 with 724 viewsstuabd

Dubai visit help on 10:19 - Jul 30 by rrrspricey

Cheers DR, what's "the entertainer book"?

You can get the entertainer app on yourphone. Like Dubai R says you'll save some cash with that. You might get it cheaper as the book runs from Jan to Dec each year so they might have a discounted price in November. The first time I bought one I had no idea it ran from Jan to Dec and bought it in december! Blamed the missus of course.
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024