Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Barnet release Lee Cook after Barnet promotion 20:44 - May 9 with 2264 viewsbosh67

Did very well there. Stunned that Cookie is still only 32. Get him back.

Never knowingly right.
Poll: How long before new signings become quivering wrecks of the players they were?

Barnet release Lee Cook after Barnet promotion on 20:48 - May 9 with 2246 viewsstowmarketrange

It depends on his injuries.If he can back to almost full fitness,it might be worth taking a chance on a pay as you play deal,but I'm not sure about giving him a contract unless he donates his signing on fee again.
Barnet release Lee Cook after Barnet promotion on 20:49 - May 9 with 2239 viewsN12Hoop

Hg did quite well early season, but something happened between him and Martin Allen because suddenly he wasn't even making the bench. You would have thought the QPR connection would have bonded them!

Poll: Who would you most like to see win the Premiership?

Barnet release Lee Cook after Barnet promotion on 21:03 - May 9 with 2179 viewsLowerloftLad

A fully fit cookie is well worth a league 2 postion never mind the conference
Maybe ainsworth will be giving him a call in the summer
[Post edited 9 May 2015 21:03]

Ohhhhhh bobby zamora

Barnet release Lee Cook after Barnet promotion on 21:41 - May 9 with 2081 viewsrsonist

You jest but would he honestly have been worse than Kranjcar, Hoilett, Traore, Henry...
Barnet release Lee Cook after Barnet promotion on 23:07 - May 9 with 1919 viewsShotKneesHoop

Barnet release Lee Cook after Barnet promotion on 21:41 - May 9 by rsonist

You jest but would he honestly have been worse than Kranjcar, Hoilett, Traore, Henry...

FFS Cookie is worth 11000000000 x R'sSWiP's.

Surprise, surprise, the cupboard is bare.

R'sSWiP'..... Phhhoook orf to the States with Bradley, your thieving brother.

One of these days, I'll ease back on the restraint of what this useless Richard is worth.

It's so hard to control my emotions, one of these days, I'll let rip.

I think of that useless taunt everytime I put down slugkiller to prevent damage to my sweet corn, cucumbers and lettuce. His mates still get through.

Why does it feel like R'SWiPe is still on the books? Yer Couldn't Make It Up.Well Done Me!

Barnet release Lee Cook after Barnet promotion on 23:11 - May 9 with 1903 viewsShotKneesHoop

Barnet release Lee Cook after Barnet promotion on 23:07 - May 9 by ShotKneesHoop

FFS Cookie is worth 11000000000 x R'sSWiP's.

Surprise, surprise, the cupboard is bare.

R'sSWiP'..... Phhhoook orf to the States with Bradley, your thieving brother.

One of these days, I'll ease back on the restraint of what this useless Richard is worth.

It's so hard to control my emotions, one of these days, I'll let rip.

I think of that useless taunt everytime I put down slugkiller to prevent damage to my sweet corn, cucumbers and lettuce. His mates still get through.

Taunt = twant, tnscu, utsn, or bleeding NUTSC .....you work it out.

Prescriptive spelling? who needs it?

Why does it feel like R'SWiPe is still on the books? Yer Couldn't Make It Up.Well Done Me!

Barnet release Lee Cook after Barnet promotion on 23:11 - May 9 with 1901 viewsW5R

Barnet release Lee Cook after Barnet promotion on 20:48 - May 9 by stowmarketrange

It depends on his injuries.If he can back to almost full fitness,it might be worth taking a chance on a pay as you play deal,but I'm not sure about giving him a contract unless he donates his signing on fee again.

He got that money back thankfully. He owns a nag or 3 so think he may be done football wise as has new priorities but we'll see.

A proper R and certainly one of us.
Barnet release Lee Cook after Barnet promotion on 23:27 - May 9 with 1871 viewsToast_R

He's spent long ago. The day he left QPR for Fulham his career f@cked. Was it Zesh Rehman that ruined his knee that pre season friendly?
Login to get fewer ads

Barnet release Lee Cook after Barnet promotion on 16:00 - Aug 14 with 1486 viewsHantsR

Only just realised that (apologies if Spackman), our Lee is now playing for Eastleigh, my very local club, that just missed out on promotion at first attempt in Conference league.
Barnet release Lee Cook after Barnet promotion on 02:54 - Aug 15 with 1135 viewscollegeranger

Good signing for them and shows intent for the season. I also believe bagpuss has some involvement there too.
Barnet release Lee Cook after Barnet promotion on 04:52 - Aug 15 with 1090 viewsBklynRanger

C is for Cookie, that's good enough for me.
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024