Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Anybody bid? 12:14 - Sep 7 with 2666 viewssimmo

All abit pricey for me, but money no object I would definitely take the Faurlin one :-)

http://www.ebay.co.uk/sch/i.html?_from=R40&_trksid

Great idea by the club, a few extra grand, easy.

ask Beavis I get nothing Butthead

Anybody bid? on 12:16 - Sep 7 with 2641 viewsAntti_Heinola

i always say this, but why not put at least a couple up as a raffle? £10 tickets? Most people can't get near those prices can they? I can't.

Bare bones.

Anybody bid? on 12:20 - Sep 7 with 2613 viewssimmo

Anybody bid? on 12:16 - Sep 7 by Antti_Heinola

i always say this, but why not put at least a couple up as a raffle? £10 tickets? Most people can't get near those prices can they? I can't.

It's true, maybe they ran the numbers and assumed it wouldn't be as profitable? Seems a bit short sighted though, I would have definitely bought a ticket for a chance to win if possible.

ask Beavis I get nothing Butthead

Anybody bid? on 12:21 - Sep 7 with 2610 viewsJamie

Got a couple from a few years ago (Faurlin and the legendary Alberti) when we played Derby away on TV for rememberance day.

Have pride of place in our business premises.
Anybody bid? on 12:21 - Sep 7 with 2600 viewsYorkRanger

Anybody bid? on 12:16 - Sep 7 by Antti_Heinola

Agreed. This sort of auction prices people out. An extra shirt signed by all the players and raffled, or a prize via a unique code in a programme would be a good idea
Anybody bid? on 12:51 - Sep 7 with 2489 viewsKonk

My mate loves the Cannonball Run films and after an all-dayer, got involved with an online auction of Don DeLuise’s estate. Woke up to discover he’d bought all sorts of furniture, including a grandfather clock and a big chair. Not ideal as he lives in a small flat in North London, and the stuff needed to be shipped from California. It’s currently sat in a relative’s garage in Minnesota, whilst he tries to work out how he can integrate it into his flat without his wife asking too many questions.

PS. I agree with the raffle idea.
PPS. The reason I'm sharing this is to illustrate the dangers of getting involved in auctions when you've been on the pop!
[Post edited 7 Sep 2015 12:55]

Fulham FC: It's the taking part that counts

Anybody bid? on 12:59 - Sep 7 with 2426 viewsdodge_stoke_r

The JET shirt must be worth that for just the cost of lettering alone.
PS 200 odd quid for T' Hoilet's shirt. Really?
Anybody bid? on 13:09 - Sep 7 with 2361 viewsballbag

I kicked off the bidding for the Oscar Gobern shirt with £1 thinking nobody would bid higher than that.
Anybody bid? on 13:27 - Sep 7 with 2293 viewsbatmanhoop

Anybody bid? on 13:09 - Sep 7 by ballbag

I kicked off the bidding for the Oscar Gobern shirt with £1 thinking nobody would bid higher than that.

have you forgot what the auction is for, complete disrespect to the club and more importantly Stan Bowles
Login to get fewer ads

Anybody bid? on 13:38 - Sep 7 with 2249 viewsballbag

Anybody bid? on 13:27 - Sep 7 by batmanhoop

have you forgot what the auction is for, complete disrespect to the club and more importantly Stan Bowles

Of course I haven't, Batmanhoop.

It was more an attempt at a light-hearted pop at Oscar Gobern.

Please don't try to make it sound as if it's anything other than that.
Anybody bid? on 13:43 - Sep 7 with 2219 viewsGloucs_R

Anybody bid? on 13:38 - Sep 7 by ballbag

Poll: Are we staying up?

Anybody bid? on 13:54 - Sep 7 with 2176 viewsbatmanhoop

Anybody bid? on 13:38 - Sep 7 by ballbag

sorry bb, no football for a fortnight and I'm in mischievous mood
Anybody bid? on 14:06 - Sep 7 with 2151 viewsWilloW4

Anybody bid? on 12:51 - Sep 7 by Konk

My mate loves the Cannonball Run films and after an all-dayer, got involved with an online auction of Don DeLuise’s estate. Woke up to discover he’d bought all sorts of furniture, including a grandfather clock and a big chair. Not ideal as he lives in a small flat in North London, and the stuff needed to be shipped from California. It’s currently sat in a relative’s garage in Minnesota, whilst he tries to work out how he can integrate it into his flat without his wife asking too many questions.

PS. I agree with the raffle idea.
PPS. The reason I'm sharing this is to illustrate the dangers of getting involved in auctions when you've been on the pop!
[Post edited 7 Sep 2015 12:55]

Very funny konk... Big fan of Dom Deluise ( and pop.).. Glad I didn't know about that auction, either me or your mate would be bankrupt now.
Anybody bid? on 14:13 - Sep 7 with 2129 viewsMetallica_Hoop

That Gobern shirt may well be a collectors Item.

Beer and Beef has made us what we are - The Prince Regent

Anybody bid? on 14:15 - Sep 7 with 2122 viewsbosh67

Surprised we aren't trying to give the Hoilett one to Swansea.

Never knowingly right.
Poll: How long before new signings become quivering wrecks of the players they were?

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024