Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Fulham 2-1 Blackburn 16:30 - Sep 13 with 1436 viewsisawqpratwcity

Takes some of the pressure off Wednesday night.

Poll: Deaths of Thatcher and Mandela this year: Sad or Glad?

Fulham 2-1 Blackburn on 16:31 - Sep 13 with 1434 viewsNorthernr

:-/ How so?

Blackburn looked bloody awful from what I saw of it (first 60 mins). Surely that increases the pressure on us to play well and beat them?
Fulham 2-1 Blackburn on 16:39 - Sep 13 with 1417 viewsisawqpratwcity

Fulham 2-1 Blackburn on 16:31 - Sep 13 by Northernr

Blackburn looked bloody awful from what I saw of it (first 60 mins). Surely that increases the pressure on us to play well and beat them?

As long as we win nobody will get too upset.

Even if we played an absolute blinder and lost this board will go into meltdown.

Poll: Deaths of Thatcher and Mandela this year: Sad or Glad?

Fulham 2-1 Blackburn on 20:18 - Sep 13 with 1238 viewsknocker

Fulham 2-1 Blackburn on 16:31 - Sep 13 by Northernr

should of stuck with it. In last 30 mins Blackburn were by far the better team and could easily won. Can see them causing our lot quite a few problems.
Fulham 2-1 Blackburn on 21:26 - Sep 13 with 1126 viewsLowerloftLad

A team losing and hAving time to get over it quickly adds pressure on us .... If anything us being beaten at home last time out add to that are squad we have only leaves us with more pressure
[Post edited 13 Sep 2015 21:27]

Ohhhhhh bobby zamora

Fulham 2-1 Blackburn on 16:22 - Sep 14 with 906 viewsHarbour

Given Blackburn were cheated out of an equalizer by blind linesman I think Wednesday will be a hard match as they will up for it...having said that if we play to our strengths we should win...
Fulham 2-1 Blackburn on 16:29 - Sep 14 with 885 viewsdaveB

Blackburn at home always seems to be a dull draw or a dull one goal defeat. I think we beat them at home once when Ferdinand was playing and in the cup once but thats the only one i can think since the early 90's.
Fulham 2-1 Blackburn on 16:40 - Sep 14 with 862 viewsPinnerPaul

I think you're all looking for a link to recent form that doesn't happen very often in this div!
Fulham 2-1 Blackburn on 16:56 - Sep 14 with 840 viewsDevonWhite

Fulham 2-1 Blackburn on 16:29 - Sep 14 by daveB

Blackburn at home always seems to be a dull draw or a dull one goal defeat. I think we beat them at home once when Ferdinand was playing and in the cup once but thats the only one i can think since the early 90's.

We've beaten them twice in the last 18 games stretching back to 92/93.
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024