Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Injury Update 12:48 - Nov 2 with 3289 viewsBakes

Clint hill out 2-4 weeks

Sandro returning to training this week

Gobern suffers ACL while on loan at Doncaster, our for season.

With Faith And Courage Comes Glory

Injury Update on 13:51 - Nov 2 with 2684 viewsisawqpratwcity

http://www.qpr.co.uk/news/article/clint-hill-sandro-oscar-gobern-qpr-harlington-

Poll: Deaths of Thatcher and Mandela this year: Sad or Glad?

Injury Update on 13:54 - Nov 2 with 2677 viewsbatmanhoop

excellent news on Clint, thought we'd seen the last of him
Injury Update on 13:57 - Nov 2 with 2668 viewsMrSheen

My son saw Sandro out shopping in Richmond on Saturday. He said he seemed to be moving freely.
Injury Update on 14:03 - Nov 2 with 2631 viewsDiscodroids

Lets hope armand can sprinkle some magic in all our lives by declaring himself " 45% fit" by christmas.

Incredible scenes for everyone, to a man jack.

"...The monkey is never dead, Dealer. The monkey never dies. When you kick him off, he just hides in a corner, waiting his turn."

Injury Update on 14:10 - Nov 2 with 2613 viewsadhoc_qpr

Let's be thankful we never had to endure a Gobern - Henry midfield axis in the league!

Sandro is only ever going to be fit for 1 game in 4...

Shame about Hill, but we really need Onouha to step up his game regardless.
Injury Update on 15:27 - Nov 2 with 2504 viewsJAPRANGERS

Injury Update on 13:54 - Nov 2 by batmanhoop

I second that. Watching the game on TV here I feared it was a career ending injury.
Injury Update on 15:32 - Nov 2 with 2489 viewsngbqpr

Injury Update on 14:10 - Nov 2 by adhoc_qpr

Let's be thankful we never had to endure a Gobern - Henry midfield axis in the league!

Sandro is only ever going to be fit for 1 game in 4...

Shame about Hill, but we really need Onouha to step up his game regardless.

...and Perch...

Poll: Best hug a stranger / fall down five rows / 'limbs' late goals this season

Injury Update on 15:51 - Nov 2 with 2452 viewsBklynRanger

Injury Update on 15:27 - Nov 2 by JAPRANGERS

I second that. Watching the game on TV here I feared it was a career ending injury.

Thirded.
Login to get fewer ads

Injury Update on 16:53 - Nov 2 with 2350 viewsjohncharles

Injury Update on 13:57 - Nov 2 by MrSheen

My son saw Sandro out shopping in Richmond on Saturday. He said he seemed to be moving freely.

Wish he'd move freely out he door.
The Stranded reports that he unhappy at LR and wants to move to a Premiership club in January. Coming soon to a Poundland near you !!

Strong and stable my arse.

Injury Update on 17:46 - Nov 2 with 2267 viewsTacticalR

Injury Update on 16:53 - Nov 2 by johncharles

Wish he'd move freely out he door.
The Stranded reports that he unhappy at LR and wants to move to a Premiership club in January. Coming soon to a Poundland near you !!

Yes, much more glamorous to be lying on the injury table at a Premiership club.

Air hostess clique

Injury Update on 18:43 - Nov 2 with 2204 viewsShotKneesHoop

Injury Update on 13:54 - Nov 2 by batmanhoop

Clint is the sort of old fashioned footballer who, if he got run over by a bus and had to have both legs amputated, he'd say "Give 'em a month and I'll grow a couple more for you"

Whereas most of Redknobb's signings would want two months off for farting and following through.

Yer couldn't make it up.

Why does it feel like R'SWiPe is still on the books? Yer Couldn't Make It Up.Well Done Me!

Injury Update on 18:52 - Nov 2 with 2189 viewsjonno

Will Fer's baby allow him to be available at some point soon?
Injury Update on 19:19 - Nov 2 with 2160 viewsWatford_Ranger

He's probably demanded paternity leave
Injury Update on 19:53 - Nov 2 with 2117 viewsPunteR

Any news on Yun???

Occasional providers of half decent House music.

Injury Update on 20:13 - Nov 2 with 2077 viewsWatford_Ranger

Being kept out the team by Bob Malcolm in a poor disguise
Injury Update on 20:53 - Nov 2 with 2019 viewsYorkRanger

Injury Update on 15:32 - Nov 2 by ngbqpr

...and Perch...

Maybe Angella could get another chance alongside Hall...
Injury Update on 22:22 - Nov 2 with 1924 viewsGloryHunter

Gareth Ainsworth tried to "run off" a broken leg. Stuart Pearce once insisted on starting a game with a strapped-up broken ankle. Bert Trautman played on with a broken neck. Sandro gets an "impact injury to his right ankle in training" - ie a bruise - and he can't play. This guy is in the wrong trade, for sure.
Injury Update on 22:48 - Nov 2 with 1896 viewsjohncharles

I'm sick to death of bloody Sandro. Either play football or F off. And sick to death of people telling what a good player he is. Anyone who can put on a pair of boots and run around for 90 minutes on three consecutive Saturday afternoons is better than Sandro because that's something he has yet to master. The guy's a hindrance and an expensive one.

Strong and stable my arse.

Injury Update on 00:15 - Nov 3 with 1834 viewsDorse

Injury Update on 22:48 - Nov 2 by johncharles

I'm sick to death of bloody Sandro. Either play football or F off. And sick to death of people telling what a good player he is. Anyone who can put on a pair of boots and run around for 90 minutes on three consecutive Saturday afternoons is better than Sandro because that's something he has yet to master. The guy's a hindrance and an expensive one.

I think he makes a difference when he plays and even bigger one when he doesn't.

'What do we want? We don't know! When do we want it? Now!'

Injury Update on 00:17 - Nov 3 with 1832 viewsWilloW4

Injury Update on 22:48 - Nov 2 by johncharles

Good point johncharles... I'm sick of hearing/reading that Ned isn't a right back... Really,um, he ain't all that as a centre half either.
Injury Update on 08:12 - Nov 3 with 1722 viewssimmo

Sandro is a fckin crock. From now on we're not allowed to include him in the list of players/reasons we should be getting better results. He's a liability.

ask Beavis I get nothing Butthead

Injury Update on 08:17 - Nov 3 with 1718 viewsqprmeath

Did anyone hear Irish rugby player Paul O Connell talking about his horrendous hamstring tear v France yesterday? He still wanted to walk off the pitch so he could keep his record of never being stretchered off. Sandro could learn a thing or two from him.
Injury Update on 08:44 - Nov 3 with 1702 viewsMvpeter

Injury Update on 19:53 - Nov 2 by PunteR

Any news on Yun???

Been fit for 5 weeks. Not made the bench once.

Poll: Who should be our left back?

Injury Update on 11:37 - Nov 3 with 1625 viewssimmo

Injury Update on 08:44 - Nov 3 by Mvpeter

Been fit for 5 weeks. Not made the bench once.

We all go back and forth in our support/criticism of Ramsey, but I think this one definitely has to be filed in the category of scandalous. Konchesky (on loan) over YSY? There’s zero excuse for it.

ask Beavis I get nothing Butthead

Injury Update on 11:53 - Nov 3 with 1593 viewsMvpeter

Injury Update on 11:37 - Nov 3 by simmo

We all go back and forth in our support/criticism of Ramsey, but I think this one definitely has to be filed in the category of scandalous. Konchesky (on loan) over YSY? There’s zero excuse for it.

Exactly.

I'm only speculating and people will call me negative or whatever but I think he's choosing the older players because they require less coaching in gamesmanship. They've been there and done it.

Poll: Who should be our left back?

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024