Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Brentford tickets 19:58 - Sep 16 with 11699 viewsqprxtc

Go on sale Monday 21st September. 10am. 700 loyalty points.
Brentford tickets on 23:09 - Sep 16 with 6019 viewskingsburyR

How many tickets available?

Dont know why we bother. .... but we do!

Brentford tickets on 08:27 - Sep 17 with 5910 viewsqprxtc

The programme didn't say how many we've got but it's usually around 1,600 at Griffin Park. Something like 400 seats and 1,200 terrace.

It's £30 for a seat and £25 to stand.
Brentford tickets on 08:38 - Sep 17 with 5893 viewsElHoop

Who are Brentford and what is standing? Is that like having a wee without a wee?
Brentford tickets on 09:17 - Sep 17 with 5855 viewsGetMeRangers

Brentford tickets on 08:27 - Sep 17 by qprxtc

The programme didn't say how many we've got but it's usually around 1,600 at Griffin Park. Something like 400 seats and 1,200 terrace.

It's £30 for a seat and £25 to stand.

520 seated, 1050 terrace. Which would also explain the rather odd loyalty points system, starting with 700. Credit to the club making sure the most loyal get tickets before they fall to the less regular attendees like myself
Looks like I will be in the Bees end

TICKETS: Tickets will go on sale (one ticket per client reference number) based on Loyalty Points as follows:
10am Monday 21st September: 700 Loyalty Points.
10am Wednesday 23rd September: 450 Loyalty Points - Subject to availability.
10am Friday 25th September: 250 Loyalty Points - Subject to availability.
10am Monday 28th September: 100 Loyalty Points — Subject to availability.
10am Wednesday 30th September: 30 Loyalty Points

Read more at http://www.qpr.co.uk/news/article/brentford-qpr-tickets-championship-griffin-par
[Post edited 17 Sep 2015 10:13]
Brentford tickets on 10:39 - Sep 17 with 5776 viewsloftboy

Brentford tickets on 09:17 - Sep 17 by GetMeRangers

520 seated, 1050 terrace. Which would also explain the rather odd loyalty points system, starting with 700. Credit to the club making sure the most loyal get tickets before they fall to the less regular attendees like myself

TICKETS: Tickets will go on sale (one ticket per client reference number) based on Loyalty Points as follows:

Read more at http://www.qpr.co.uk/news/article/brentford-qpr-tickets-championship-griffin-par

I have about 650 points so will be scrapping it out on Wednesday

favourite cheese mature Cheddar. FFS there is no such thing as the EPL
Poll: Are you watching the World Cup

Brentford tickets on 11:46 - Sep 17 with 5736 viewsBushman

Anyone tell me how you check your loyalty points,please?

I know almost nothing about the Premier League even though I try to catch the big games every now and then at the end of the season. But I will say this, Queens Park Rangers is just a fukking sick ass team name. Just sounds so cool.

Brentford tickets on 12:05 - Sep 17 with 5707 viewsGetMeRangers

Brentford tickets on 11:46 - Sep 17 by Bushman

Anyone tell me how you check your loyalty points,please?

go to https://www.eticketing.co.uk/qpr/ and sign in . My account. Your loyalty points are shown in the top line below the banner. Alternatively click on the Loyalty points button where you can see your points history (again, points in the line below the banner)
Brentford tickets on 12:22 - Sep 17 with 5689 viewsTacticalR

Brentford tickets on 12:05 - Sep 17 by GetMeRangers

go to https://www.eticketing.co.uk/qpr/ and sign in . My account. Your loyalty points are shown in the top line below the banner. Alternatively click on the Loyalty points button where you can see your points history (again, points in the line below the banner)

Either that or provide photographic evidence of yourself stood with morgantwin in the Loft in 1967.

Air hostess clique

Login to get fewer ads

Brentford tickets on 13:06 - Sep 17 with 5623 viewsMrSheen

Brentford tickets on 12:22 - Sep 17 by TacticalR

Either that or provide photographic evidence of yourself stood with morgantwin in the Loft in 1967.

Will co-mingled DNA from shared wounds do?
Brentford tickets on 13:10 - Sep 17 with 5610 viewsWatford_Ranger

Brentford tickets on 10:39 - Sep 17 by loftboy

I have about 650 points so will be scrapping it out on Wednesday

It'll sell out comfortably but I doubt you'll have a problem given it's a Friday night and televised if you get in there at 10ish on Wednesday.

I'm just hoping there are a few still going on Friday.
Brentford tickets on 14:36 - Sep 17 with 5505 viewsBushman

Many thanks.

I've got 619.

Annoying
[Post edited 17 Sep 2015 14:46]

I know almost nothing about the Premier League even though I try to catch the big games every now and then at the end of the season. But I will say this, Queens Park Rangers is just a fukking sick ass team name. Just sounds so cool.

Brentford tickets on 16:28 - Sep 17 with 5430 viewsGetMeRangers

Haha. At the age of 2 that would have been impressive, especially as I was in Belfast in my early years... and no, I hold no responsibility for organising that little fraca

I have a Bees friend who is kindly going to get me a ticket for the Bees Terrace. Will be the first time I have stood in an opposing end watching QPR.

Have, in my younger days, enjoyed being in the shed with a Chelscum mate, enjoying watching them getting beat. The most glorious of which was the Reading League Cup (or Milk Cup, or whatever name it had that season). Did find it very hard not to have a huge grin on my face. It takes a bit of control to turn joy at anyone scoring against the scum into loud exclamation of disgust at scum going behind.

I will post photos on here and report the mood of the Bees end, if anyone is interested
Brentford tickets on 16:57 - Sep 17 with 5397 viewsmakaveli1882

I've scrapped through with 701

The last 2 times we have played in Brentford I was in the home end... no issues

Infact I was in the Charlton end this season, in the Foolham end next week, done the
Millwall end last year to add to my previous ones at West Ham, Arsenal ,Tottenham and Palarse ...... but Chelsh!t na, NEVER
Brentford tickets on 19:24 - Sep 17 with 5298 viewshamptonhillhoop

Brentford tickets on 14:36 - Sep 17 by Bushman

Many thanks.

I've got 619.

Annoying
[Post edited 17 Sep 2015 14:46]

I've got 673
Extremely annoying considering it drops to 450 after the first round
Brentford tickets on 21:05 - Sep 17 with 5211 viewsDevonWhite

I was in the home end the last two trips to Brentford, it was fine. On the home terrace you have to be fairly discreet but I was in the seats for the Bircham game and half the stand were on their feet when the winner went in.
Brentford tickets on 21:40 - Sep 17 with 5175 viewsDeano19766

Whatever happened to the good man morgantwin? Some of his stories were quality
Brentford tickets on 21:45 - Sep 17 with 5165 viewsHunterhoop

697 loyalty points. FFS!
Brentford tickets on 21:54 - Sep 17 with 5157 viewsTacticalR

Brentford tickets on 13:06 - Sep 17 by MrSheen

Will co-mingled DNA from shared wounds do?

If accompanied by an affidavit signed by morgantwin attesting to the degree of loyalty displayed in battle.

Air hostess clique

Brentford tickets on 22:25 - Sep 17 with 5121 viewsBasingstokeR

Brentford tickets on 09:17 - Sep 17 by GetMeRangers

Bugger! They've obviously forgotton the...
"10am Tuesday 22nd September: 600 Loyalty Points - Subject to availability." category
Brentford tickets on 23:55 - Sep 17 with 5065 viewsCroydonCaptJack

I have got over 700 but want to take my lad who is a season ticket with me but he hardly has any points as I always buy the tickets.

Does anyone else have this problem. I can't see how I can get his loyalty points up but the reality is he is just as loyal as me.
Brentford tickets on 06:24 - Sep 18 with 5007 viewsWatford_Ranger

Brentford tickets on 23:55 - Sep 17 by CroydonCaptJack

I have got over 700 but want to take my lad who is a season ticket with me but he hardly has any points as I always buy the tickets.

Does anyone else have this problem. I can't see how I can get his loyalty points up but the reality is he is just as loyal as me.

I normally buy for my dad and I. You can assign the points on the second ticket to your son's membership number so in theory he'd have as many points as you if you've done the exact same games.

If the points haven't been applied to anyone the box office may let you do it retrospectively but I doubt it.
Brentford tickets on 07:36 - Sep 18 with 4986 viewsJonDoeman

I've got exactly 700 , there must be a lot of people with 700 & over if I've got that. Think I only did about 8 or 9 away last season & none so far this,

It Is What It Is !!

Brentford tickets on 08:54 - Sep 18 with 4953 viewsCroydonCaptJack

Brentford tickets on 06:24 - Sep 18 by Watford_Ranger

I normally buy for my dad and I. You can assign the points on the second ticket to your son's membership number so in theory he'd have as many points as you if you've done the exact same games.

If the points haven't been applied to anyone the box office may let you do it retrospectively but I doubt it.

Thanks mate. It seems most of my points have accrued from the season tickets. Is there an easy way to find out how many points my son has as he doesn't have his own login etc?
Brentford tickets on 09:18 - Sep 18 with 4929 viewsGetMeRangers

Brentford tickets on 08:54 - Sep 18 by CroydonCaptJack

Thanks mate. It seems most of my points have accrued from the season tickets. Is there an easy way to find out how many points my son has as he doesn't have his own login etc?

On the login page (sign in/register link) of the e-ticketing, just below where you would enter your email address and password there are two small print lines. Activate my existing account and forgot password. Click the first and enter his Client Reference number and surname. You will then be taken to his details page, which you can edit if need be. Once those details are saved, you can view his loyalty points much as you would yours
[Post edited 18 Sep 2015 9:19]
Brentford tickets on 10:44 - Sep 18 with 4882 viewsCroydonCaptJack

Brentford tickets on 09:18 - Sep 18 by GetMeRangers

On the login page (sign in/register link) of the e-ticketing, just below where you would enter your email address and password there are two small print lines. Activate my existing account and forgot password. Click the first and enter his Client Reference number and surname. You will then be taken to his details page, which you can edit if need be. Once those details are saved, you can view his loyalty points much as you would yours
[Post edited 18 Sep 2015 9:19]

Thanks for that. It is much appreciated.
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024