Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
might be the start 14:03 - Oct 12 with 1352 viewspeejaybee

http://www.planningresource.co.uk/article/1367975/plans-qpr-training-facility-me

If at first you dont succeed, pack up and f**k off home.

might be the start on 14:10 - Oct 12 with 1319 viewsCroydonCaptJack

Any subscribers that can cut and paste the article perhaps?
might be the start on 14:50 - Oct 12 with 1250 viewswombat

might be the start on 14:10 - Oct 12 by CroydonCaptJack

Any subscribers that can cut and paste the article perhaps?

Plans for QPR training facility on Metropolitan Open Land move ahead

12 October 2015 by Susie Sell , Be the First to Comment

London's deputy mayor for planning Sir Edward Lister has said that the mayor will not intervene to Queens Park Rangers FC's plans for a new training facility on Metropolitan Open Land (MOL) in west London.

Poll: which is your favouite foot

might be the start on 15:32 - Oct 12 with 1164 viewsLblock

The Ealing Gazette was running a story last Friday that there was a final, final meeting on this the day before they went to press (ie Thursday!)

The Gazette does seem to be giving plenty of column inches in support of the SWF numpties. It did make me smile when I saw the Chairperson of Norwood Green Residents Assoc. actually saying that they and the vast majority of their members are well in favour of "new life being breathed into this neglected piece of local open land" (sic)

For me, as soon as the first bucket is scraped by a JCB, I'll be taking back a bundle of what I've said and think about Bungle.
It will be a proper statement of intent.

Space watched

Cherish and enjoy life.... this ain't no dress rehearsal

might be the start on 16:35 - Oct 12 with 1063 viewsNorthernr

might be the start on 15:32 - Oct 12 by Lblock

The Ealing Gazette was running a story last Friday that there was a final, final meeting on this the day before they went to press (ie Thursday!)

The Gazette does seem to be giving plenty of column inches in support of the SWF numpties. It did make me smile when I saw the Chairperson of Norwood Green Residents Assoc. actually saying that they and the vast majority of their members are well in favour of "new life being breathed into this neglected piece of local open land" (sic)

For me, as soon as the first bucket is scraped by a JCB, I'll be taking back a bundle of what I've said and think about Bungle.
It will be a proper statement of intent.

Space watched

Agree with that. It would be genuine action rather than promises and Tweets so it would be a big moment for them and the club.
might be the start on 18:14 - Oct 12 with 894 viewsonlyrinmoray

Planning issues always take an age to sort out There are always NIMBY people complaining about not being able to take their dogs for a walk or preserving butterflies etc So Im not surprised it has taken so long to get to this point. Councils have to consult local people otherwise they would not be doing their job
Getting decent training facilities and setting up a proper academy has always been more important than a new ground It will also help attract better younger prospects Those who slagged off Uncle Tony over this plan, who thought it was all spin, should now get ready to eat their words. Not quite a spade in the ground time but nearly there. Great news
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024