Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Well, this is interesting. 19:33 - Oct 15 with 9632 viewsBerkoRanger

http://www.westlondonsport.com/qpr/ramsey-has-to-step-his-game-up-ferdinand

Looks like we are going for it, after all. That'll please most on here!
Well, this is interesting. on 19:36 - Oct 15 with 6048 viewsHoop_Du_Jour

Someone forgot to tell Ramsey though.
Well, this is interesting. on 19:50 - Oct 15 with 5996 viewsBakes

Sounds like "Uncle Tone" has told "Sir Les" that "Rambo" has to sort it out, Ferdinand has had Ramsey's back up until now, this is the first time Les has been slightly negative about his mate Chris.

Shots fired.

With Faith And Courage Comes Glory

Well, this is interesting. on 19:53 - Oct 15 with 5980 viewsHoop_Du_Jour

Shots fired indeed. There'll be none of that debacle with HR leaving after the Jan window, Christmas at the latest for CR I reckon.
Well, this is interesting. on 19:53 - Oct 15 with 5978 viewsHayesender

Someone else lined up would be my guess, but who?

Poll: Shamima Beghum

Well, this is interesting. on 20:00 - Oct 15 with 5952 viewsGloucs_R

Well, this is interesting. on 19:53 - Oct 15 by Hayesender

Gus Poyet

Poll: Are we staying up?

Well, this is interesting. on 20:03 - Oct 15 with 5939 viewsBazzaInTheLoft

Well, this is interesting. on 20:00 - Oct 15 by Gloucs_R

Gus Poyet

Who are we getting after Poyet? Might as well get it organised now. Or the one after him?

POYETOUT

SHERWOODOUT

(insertmanagerhere)OUT
Well, this is interesting. on 20:04 - Oct 15 with 5939 viewsMonkey_Roots

Well, this is interesting. on 19:53 - Oct 15 by Hayesender

Would that be Clement, or Tactics Tim, or anyone else whose name we put forward as being superior to Ramsey in the summer?

The club needs rebuilding, or maybe not now?

Feck it, lets sack him and bring in Brendan Rogers.
Well, this is interesting. (n/t) on 20:28 - Oct 15 with 5859 viewsCHUBBS

We kept all our best players,have a bloke on approximately 50 grand a week in the reserves and the largest wage bill in the division.
Do people really think the owners who have,and are still doing their bollox are willing to prop this club up without a tangible return.
This consolidate smokescreen was probably a stupid tactic to appease fans and release pressure however the debts we have accumulated mean it's just not a viable option.
CR is a sitting duck
[Post edited 15 Oct 2015 21:35]
Login to get fewer ads

Well, this is interesting. on 21:25 - Oct 15 with 5755 viewsBklynRanger

Whatever the incentive, I'd rather hear Les saying this than that other bollox he was coming out with a couple of weeks ago.
Well, this is interesting. on 21:43 - Oct 15 with 5700 viewsShunter

Wow the penny has dropped at last.............how wonderful that our fantastic, (we did well at Spurs didnt we) management team have come to the conclusion that expectations have changed.........THEY F...ing changed as soon as the transfer window closed !!

We have one of the best squads in the championship, if not the best, so of course we should be pushing for promotion - it aint rocket science !

Ramsey should stay for the moment but if he cant sort out the defence issues like picking defensive midfield players that protect the back four, or how to use substitutes or how to play 2 up front at home, or how NOT to change a winning team OR maybe........ keep conceding goals and play attractive attacking football and just score more than the opposition.

We are not a work in progress we are a team with very good players that should get promoted, CR you have until Xmas - got it ??
Well, this is interesting. on 21:50 - Oct 15 with 5672 viewsPommyhoop

Well, this is interesting. on 21:43 - Oct 15 by Shunter

Wow the penny has dropped at last.............how wonderful that our fantastic, (we did well at Spurs didnt we) management team have come to the conclusion that expectations have changed.........THEY F...ing changed as soon as the transfer window closed !!

We have one of the best squads in the championship, if not the best, so of course we should be pushing for promotion - it aint rocket science !

Ramsey should stay for the moment but if he cant sort out the defence issues like picking defensive midfield players that protect the back four, or how to use substitutes or how to play 2 up front at home, or how NOT to change a winning team OR maybe........ keep conceding goals and play attractive attacking football and just score more than the opposition.

We are not a work in progress we are a team with very good players that should get promoted, CR you have until Xmas - got it ??

Thing is ,come January there is a very good chance we are going to lose those players we managed to keep hold of in the summer.

http://cdn.meme.am/instances/250x250/55039027.jpg
Poll: How much should we sell Eze for. What will we get.

Well, this is interesting. on 21:57 - Oct 15 with 5647 viewsPunteR

Well, this is interesting. on 21:50 - Oct 15 by Pommyhoop

Thing is ,come January there is a very good chance we are going to lose those players we managed to keep hold of in the summer.

yep.

TF throwing a spanner in the works.

Occasional providers of half decent House music.

Well, this is interesting. on 22:11 - Oct 15 with 5596 viewsLblock

Now it may surprise some, even shock others, as to my view on all this....

But I dont think Benny has got the minerals to answer this challenge.
I also dont think Leslie can distance himself too far from the situation and also has to "step up" (gotchya boots still Sir Les?)

And as for Bungle giving it large NOW about demanding a promotion push well words fail me. He turns quicker than a pint of milk in the Sahara desert!

Big, big week coming up. My feeling is high level meetings during the international break and targets have been set in batches of games leading up to Crimble. That starts with Brum and ends with MK Dons.... 7 points great, 6 points okay, 4 points you're in trouble... any less then pack up your SHOOT! annual training cards and mosey on up to Villa where Tim's putting the tactics band back together.

Now this I really, really mean - come on Benny, get it sorted and bag nine points FFS!

Space watched

Cherish and enjoy life.... this ain't no dress rehearsal

Well, this is interesting. on 22:25 - Oct 15 with 5541 viewsDiscodroids

Thank fk, Cut those apron strings les .

'Ramsey has to step up his game'.. Nonsense , this outrageous claim is negated by the smile on his face and he's decency in mixed company. copyright getwestlondon.

keep on smiling and being decent Chris, these qualities could well come shining through in the vital run up to christmas................as father christmas, swindon shopping centre .
#i was born with a smile on my face

"...The monkey is never dead, Dealer. The monkey never dies. When you kick him off, he just hides in a corner, waiting his turn."

Well, this is interesting. on 22:25 - Oct 15 with 5544 viewsNW10Hoop

Well, this is interesting. on 21:50 - Oct 15 by Pommyhoop

Especially if we are sitting in 14th place
Well, this is interesting. on 23:11 - Oct 15 with 5426 viewsLadbrokeR

A message that seems inconsistent with last weeks consolidation argument I'll say it all things considered we should be aiming for a play off place. I await the process of gradualness lobby to pull me up.
Well, this is interesting. on 23:16 - Oct 15 with 5411 viewsdaveB

I still don't understand the mad rush to get promoted or the giving the manager points targets for the next 3 games or he has to go attitude.

The club has been all about short term for so long I just don't see how anyone can succeed at QPR anymore.

Full interview is here and worth watching to get the full context

Well, this is interesting. on 23:20 - Oct 15 with 5393 viewsdaveB

Well, this is interesting. on 22:11 - Oct 15 by Lblock

Now it may surprise some, even shock others, as to my view on all this....

But I dont think Benny has got the minerals to answer this challenge.
I also dont think Leslie can distance himself too far from the situation and also has to "step up" (gotchya boots still Sir Les?)

And as for Bungle giving it large NOW about demanding a promotion push well words fail me. He turns quicker than a pint of milk in the Sahara desert!

Big, big week coming up. My feeling is high level meetings during the international break and targets have been set in batches of games leading up to Crimble. That starts with Brum and ends with MK Dons.... 7 points great, 6 points okay, 4 points you're in trouble... any less then pack up your SHOOT! annual training cards and mosey on up to Villa where Tim's putting the tactics band back together.

Now this I really, really mean - come on Benny, get it sorted and bag nine points FFS!

Space watched

Fernandes is no longer running things. When you watch the full interview Ferdinand isn't distancing himself from it at all either.
[Post edited 15 Oct 2015 23:21]
Well, this is interesting. on 23:43 - Oct 15 with 5364 viewsBrianMcCarthy

I agree.

And I definitely don't agree that the chairman and the DOF should be going public with this. The video does provide context, though, you're right. Still, context or no context, I do think both Ferdinand and Fernandes have been unwise and unhelpful today.

"The opposite of love, after all, is not hate, but indifference."
Poll: Player of the Year (so far)

Well, this is interesting. on 23:44 - Oct 15 with 5360 viewsdaveB

Well, this is interesting. on 23:43 - Oct 15 by BrianMcCarthy

I agree.

And I definitely don't agree that the chairman and the DOF should be going public with this. The video does provide context, though, you're right. Still, context or no context, I do think both Ferdinand and Fernandes have been unwise and unhelpful today.

Fernandes has made a tit of himself as usual but the Ferdinand interview is fine imo, he doesn't put pressure on anyone just tells it how it is which is expectations have changed and we'll need to improve, I think if he said anything else he'd be slated.
Well, this is interesting. on 00:02 - Oct 16 with 5329 viewsPunteR

Well, this is interesting. on 23:44 - Oct 15 by daveB

Fernandes has made a tit of himself as usual but the Ferdinand interview is fine imo, he doesn't put pressure on anyone just tells it how it is which is expectations have changed and we'll need to improve, I think if he said anything else he'd be slated.

I thought Ferdinand has changed his tune a bit.

Definitely made it clear that they want promotion. Whereas before it was about consolidation,bringing youth and league 1 players through. He basically said with the players we've got we should be pushing for promotion.
He did talk about needing patience though.
Mixed messages.

Well, this is interesting. on 00:46 - Oct 16 with 5282 viewsoldmeadoniansR

Yes let's go for it. If we don't go for it how can we get and if we don't get it what will we get. It's s yes from me.

I can't wait to be back in the premiership. I've really missed it this year. Loada rubbish, let's go for it make and then what. Sell the soul of a team in the short term desire to finish 15th in the bloated Premiership and buy established premiership players.

Last two games for me 0-4 Fulham 4-3 Bolton. I'll take that anyday.
Well, this is interesting. on 06:05 - Oct 16 with 5163 viewsLadbrokeR

You'll take 4 nil at Fulham. I am not a premiership fan and we haven't won at Fulham since the mid eighties.....but really. I take it that you mean the 2 results together the highs and the lows that that championship brings. In which case I take your point. Fernandes has basically said you haven't got a season treading water and to be honest why shouldn't he say that ?
Well, this is interesting. on 09:07 - Oct 16 with 5002 viewsPunteR

Well, this is interesting. on 06:05 - Oct 16 by LadbrokeR

You'll take 4 nil at Fulham. I am not a premiership fan and we haven't won at Fulham since the mid eighties.....but really. I take it that you mean the 2 results together the highs and the lows that that championship brings. In which case I take your point. Fernandes has basically said you haven't got a season treading water and to be honest why shouldn't he say that ?

Fernandes should have said that from the start of the season. Maybe he did but just didn't tell us fans.
Do you know what, this might be a bit knee jerk from myself but I'm starting to come round to the idea that the likes of mvpeter etc was right after all.
Smoke and mirrors. Short term plans, no real direction for the club apart from just get to the premier league and throw more money at it.
How can one transfer window where we didn't manage to sell our 2 best players change the whole aspirations for the club? Does that mean in the January transfer window and we do sell Austin we're back to consolidation?
Poor leadership from Ruben and TF.

Well, this is interesting. on 09:19 - Oct 16 with 4981 viewsMvpeter

If we were putting together a young team on reasonable money I'd understand the 3 year plan but this is no different than the four year plan in which we continually bought old short term players and endlessly repeated that we were 'building.'

Now I know that we have accumulated some young players but we aren't using them so the consolidation excuse doesn't fly. These are not the actions of a team planning to be average this season but hopeful that the team will develop over time eventually leading to promotion. These are the actions of a team trying to win every game in the short term and failing.

Poll: Who should be our left back?

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024