Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
The RAF should bomb ISIS positions within Syrian territory 09:29 - Dec 2 with 12345 viewsexiled_dictator

The RAF should bomb ISIS positions within Syrian territory

Your Vote:

You need to be logged in to vote on our site polls

It's not what you've got; it's where you stick it.
Poll: Climate Change

The RAF should bomb ISIS positions within Syrian territory on 09:41 - Dec 2 with 3883 viewsFDC

The RAF should bomb ISIS positions within Syrian territory on 09:44 - Dec 2 with 3864 viewsHayesender

For the first time ever, I found myself agreeing with comrade Corbyn yesterday.

I still feel dirty

Poll: Shamima Beghum

The RAF should bomb ISIS positions within Syrian territory on 09:49 - Dec 2 with 3824 viewsElHoop

I don't think that we should get involved but I am 0.00000% influenced by Corbyn.
The RAF should bomb ISIS positions within Syrian territory on 09:53 - Dec 2 with 3812 viewsDWQPR

The RAF should bomb ISIS positions within Syrian territory on 09:44 - Dec 2 by Hayesender

For the first time ever, I found myself agreeing with comrade Corbyn yesterday.

I still feel dirty

I heard nothing that would make me agree with Corbyn. He talks about a negotiated settlement in Syria. Negotiate with who? Assad? Daesh? Probably the only people that you could trust to a degree would be the Kurds, who no doubt will eventually achieve their own recognised homeland, (funny how the Kurds are never supported by the left in the same way as the Palistinians are). How can you negotiate with people whose own aims are to achieve martyrdom and in the meantime will commit atrocious acts of genocide right across the region and if they could across the globe. Corbyn is an extremist in his own right and will always promote views that are on the extreme. It is his nature. It would be worth listening to the likes of Hilary Benn as opposed to Corbyn, a far more balanced individual.

And by the way I have a Radio5 Live debate on the radio at the moment and a certain Northern Irish voice has just managed to shoe horn the words 'Loftus' and 'Road' into the debate! Finney, you're a legend.

Poll: Where will Clive put QPR in his new season preview

The RAF should bomb ISIS positions within Syrian territory on 09:58 - Dec 2 with 3798 viewsjohncharles

I'm still hoping that enough MP's will see sense and vote it down or should I say, see that there is no sense in Cameron 's plan, if you can call it a plan. We don't even know for sure where the ISIS positions are. According to the latest polls, British public opinion has swung dramatically against the idea.

Strong and stable my arse.

The RAF should bomb ISIS positions within Syrian territory on 09:58 - Dec 2 with 3798 viewsFDC

David - fcked a pig - Cameron referred to those opposed to bombing Syria as "those terrorist sympathisers".

This poll and many like it appears to expose the rampant terrorist-sympathiser culture in the UK...
The RAF should bomb ISIS positions within Syrian territory on 09:59 - Dec 2 with 3790 viewsDiscodroids

Anyone know what Marcus Brigstocke or Rufus Hound has to say on their twitter account.

it could sway me either way.

"...The monkey is never dead, Dealer. The monkey never dies. When you kick him off, he just hides in a corner, waiting his turn."

The RAF should bomb ISIS positions within Syrian territory on 10:07 - Dec 2 with 3756 viewsElHoop

The RAF should bomb ISIS positions within Syrian territory on 09:53 - Dec 2 by DWQPR

I heard nothing that would make me agree with Corbyn. He talks about a negotiated settlement in Syria. Negotiate with who? Assad? Daesh? Probably the only people that you could trust to a degree would be the Kurds, who no doubt will eventually achieve their own recognised homeland, (funny how the Kurds are never supported by the left in the same way as the Palistinians are). How can you negotiate with people whose own aims are to achieve martyrdom and in the meantime will commit atrocious acts of genocide right across the region and if they could across the globe. Corbyn is an extremist in his own right and will always promote views that are on the extreme. It is his nature. It would be worth listening to the likes of Hilary Benn as opposed to Corbyn, a far more balanced individual.

And by the way I have a Radio5 Live debate on the radio at the moment and a certain Northern Irish voice has just managed to shoe horn the words 'Loftus' and 'Road' into the debate! Finney, you're a legend.

Oh god was that Finney? How embarrassing. Well if it was the same guy I heard ask whether we'd have bombed Northern Ireland during the troubles then it's embarrassing.
Login to get fewer ads

The RAF should bomb ISIS positions within Syrian territory on 10:34 - Dec 2 with 3675 viewspomanjou

No we shouldn't bomb. Look after our own borders, hunt down the Britain based bombers and let the ragheads fight amongst themselves.

Nothing has changed since my original post and I rest my case.

Cor Blimey may have a point. 13:58 - Nov 27 with 2779 views pomanjou

What are Mr Camerons compelling reasons for needing a mandate to bomb Syria?

He said some days ago live on camera that USA, France and Russia were all bombing and that we really should be doing our bit. We all know that our bit is actually not a lot and may come to 2/3% of the total if/when we do join the bombfest. We are not needed.

So Camerons flaky excuse, sorry, compelling reason is that they are doing it, therefore so should we. In the circumstances Corbyn is right to raise questions about justification.

Hopefully Corbyn, the conservatives not very secret weapon, will maintain his position as labour leader and the main reason for voting conservative. What a pity it will be if at his labour meetings on Monday he decides to fall on his sword. A man of his honour, boxing way above his weight, should surely do just that.

I'm very pro Cameron and the conservatives generally but I reckon they are being a bit gung ho in this instance.

Currently residing in Pinner, Centre of the Universe.
Poll: we have a timetable for Brexit, should there be a referendum for the English

The RAF should bomb ISIS positions within Syrian territory on 10:36 - Dec 2 with 3665 viewsToast_R

Negotiate peace with an organisation who's objective is to usher in a new world where their Extreme interpretation of Islam is practised by every man woman and child before the apocalypse takes place.

Good luck with that.
The RAF should bomb ISIS positions within Syrian territory on 10:39 - Dec 2 with 3660 viewsKonk

The RAF should bomb ISIS positions within Syrian territory on 10:34 - Dec 2 by pomanjou

No we shouldn't bomb. Look after our own borders, hunt down the Britain based bombers and let the ragheads fight amongst themselves.

Nothing has changed since my original post and I rest my case.

Cor Blimey may have a point. 13:58 - Nov 27 with 2779 views pomanjou

What are Mr Camerons compelling reasons for needing a mandate to bomb Syria?

He said some days ago live on camera that USA, France and Russia were all bombing and that we really should be doing our bit. We all know that our bit is actually not a lot and may come to 2/3% of the total if/when we do join the bombfest. We are not needed.

So Camerons flaky excuse, sorry, compelling reason is that they are doing it, therefore so should we. In the circumstances Corbyn is right to raise questions about justification.

Hopefully Corbyn, the conservatives not very secret weapon, will maintain his position as labour leader and the main reason for voting conservative. What a pity it will be if at his labour meetings on Monday he decides to fall on his sword. A man of his honour, boxing way above his weight, should surely do just that.

I'm very pro Cameron and the conservatives generally but I reckon they are being a bit gung ho in this instance.

"...let the ragheads fight amongst themselves." - makes you sound like some US Marine, Gulf War veteran/a bit of a cock. No offence, like.

Fulham FC: It's the taking part that counts

The RAF should bomb ISIS positions within Syrian territory on 11:13 - Dec 2 with 3596 viewsisawqpratwcity

Decide on the basis of "Does Britain need to keep solidarity with US, France, etc.?" and/or "Is it legal to bomb within a country without an invitation or declaration of war?"

If you are wondering if either bombing or negotiation will actually resolve anything there, imo, neither will.
[Post edited 2 Dec 2015 11:22]

Poll: Deaths of Thatcher and Mandela this year: Sad or Glad?

The RAF should bomb ISIS positions within Syrian territory on 11:16 - Dec 2 with 3582 viewsBluce_Ree

My understanding of this situation is powerfully limited so maybe someone can explain.

How does bombing targets in Syria help and protect us? I can imagine that bombing shit in Syria will just create enemies. Also, I can imagine that anyone looking to f**k up London is already here anyway.

Couldn't the money spent on this be spent on feeding the hungry or putting more police on the streets to help fight more realistic threats?

ALL THINGS ARE POSSIBLE THROUGH MARTI THE REDEEMER WHO STRENGTHENS ME.

The RAF should bomb ISIS positions within Syrian territory on 11:25 - Dec 2 with 3553 viewsTheChef

The worst thing is that the government can spend millions/billions at the drop of a hat to drop bombs somewhere - yet we still need to make cuts to public services which affect those who need it most. It really disgusts me.

Cameron will get his war one way or the other, even if he needs another 'terrorist attack' like we saw in Paris to make his case. Got to keep making all those lovely arms deals.

Poll: How old is everyone on here?

The RAF should bomb ISIS positions within Syrian territory on 11:49 - Dec 2 with 3493 viewsjohncharles

Cameron's grant of figures is a bit vague. 70,000 troops of the Syrian free army ready to swing into action ? No one agrees with that number and even if it's anywhere near that most are that it comprise of about 150 different factions.
Here's a figure that only Mr Cameron can give us. If the bombing goes ahead, the RAF is bound to kill some innocent civilians.
What would be an acceptable figure of dead innocent civilians ?

Strong and stable my arse.

The RAF should bomb ISIS positions within Syrian territory on 11:54 - Dec 2 with 3475 viewsJuzzie

Bombing does nothing other than killing innocent people which in turn makes the now angry and vengeful survivors/family members more likely to join a group in order to seek revenge.

This just plays wonderfully into the hands of the groups such as ISIS and is exactly want they want. Bombing is great for them, a perfect recruitment policy.
The RAF should bomb ISIS positions within Syrian territory on 12:01 - Dec 2 with 3448 viewsTGRRRSSS

No it's a trickle affect next thing will be need troops on the ground.
Try to keep out of these posts nowadays tbh but no.
I suspect they will though... wonder who benefits financially as thats the real concern
Average Joe on a tube or whatever and his protection???... well....
The RAF should bomb ISIS positions within Syrian territory on 12:06 - Dec 2 with 3435 viewslondonscottish

Seems like Iraq Mk III to me.

Go in, bomb the b**tards, hook up the Haliburton oil pipelines and then f.kc off.

(without the Haliburton bit)
[Post edited 2 Dec 2015 13:25]

Poll: Do you love or hate the new Marmite ad?

The RAF should bomb ISIS positions within Syrian territory on 12:07 - Dec 2 with 3426 viewsingeminate

The RAF should bomb ISIS positions within Syrian territory on 09:59 - Dec 2 by Discodroids

Anyone know what Marcus Brigstocke or Rufus Hound has to say on their twitter account.

it could sway me either way.

Had a drink with Rufus Hound a Couple of weeks ago - nice guy.

* If you read a better celebrity anecdote than that in the next decade or so consider yourself blessed.

If not actually disgruntled, he was far from being gruntled. PG Wodehouse
Poll: Should Jimmy be sacked?

The RAF should bomb ISIS positions within Syrian territory on 12:14 - Dec 2 with 3417 viewsPlanetHonneywood

Two thinks arising:

1. Has anyone actually asked the Syrians if they'd like us to join the already crowded skies over their country? Its not as if we'd have to go over there, the current mess seems to have resulted in plenty of them fleeing towards here.

2. I saw mention of bombing Northern Ireland during the troubles. I think the person has the wrong perspective because if anything, then applying the current logic of bombing over there because of what we fear they have and might do over here, then the UK would have needed to order tactical airstrikes in republican support bases in Boston, New York and Chicago. Get my drift?

'Always In Motion' by John Honney available on amazon.co.uk Nous sommes L’occitane Rs!
Poll: Who should do the Birmingham Frederick?

The RAF should bomb ISIS positions within Syrian territory on 12:23 - Dec 2 with 3381 viewsrobith

The RAF should bomb ISIS positions within Syrian territory on 10:36 - Dec 2 by Toast_R

Negotiate peace with an organisation who's objective is to usher in a new world where their Extreme interpretation of Islam is practised by every man woman and child before the apocalypse takes place.

Good luck with that.

That isn't what anyone is saying. As long as Syria itself is ravaged by war and not functioning as a state it will be nigh on impossible to defeat isil.

Or we just bomb now and arm our 70k moderates (of which revealed today c40k are affiliated to Al Queda) and ask questions later - an approach that has never failed to work in the region
The RAF should bomb ISIS positions within Syrian territory on 12:26 - Dec 2 with 3364 viewsrobith

The RAF should bomb ISIS positions within Syrian territory on 12:14 - Dec 2 by PlanetHonneywood

Two thinks arising:

1. Has anyone actually asked the Syrians if they'd like us to join the already crowded skies over their country? Its not as if we'd have to go over there, the current mess seems to have resulted in plenty of them fleeing towards here.

2. I saw mention of bombing Northern Ireland during the troubles. I think the person has the wrong perspective because if anything, then applying the current logic of bombing over there because of what we fear they have and might do over here, then the UK would have needed to order tactical airstrikes in republican support bases in Boston, New York and Chicago. Get my drift?

This is one thing that is bothering me - 11 countries are currently bombing the rear off them in Syria to no discernable impact whatsoever.

But our five planes, that'll be the gamechanger!
The RAF should bomb ISIS positions within Syrian territory on 12:31 - Dec 2 with 3341 viewsizlingtonhoop

The RAF should bomb ISIS positions within Syrian territory on 09:58 - Dec 2 by FDC

David - fcked a pig - Cameron referred to those opposed to bombing Syria as "those terrorist sympathisers".

This poll and many like it appears to expose the rampant terrorist-sympathiser culture in the UK...

Not wanting this to happen is not 'terrorist sympathy' it's innocent bystanders sympathy.

Bombing will not defeat ISIS nor will it stop them wanting to bomb us, or lessen their ability so to do.
The RAF should bomb ISIS positions within Syrian territory on 12:56 - Dec 2 with 3265 viewsTheBlob

Hell,it's an invite to stick your boot into someone who's already had a kicking and is lying on the deck.Looks like it's an endorsement of "we're all in this together"....like Murder On The Orient Express.
Hey,we'll have a divvy up later guys.

Poll: So how was the season for you?

The RAF should bomb ISIS positions within Syrian territory on 13:09 - Dec 2 with 3219 viewsClive_Anderson

Yep.

ISIS are slaughtering and raping including children daily. They even burned a woman to death the other day for refusing to perform an extreme sex act. They're also attacking our European allies who have asked us to help them. Don't understand anyone saying we should get involved from a moral standpoint at all to be honest.

Were the US wrong recently for bombing ISIS and saving 50,000 Yazidis during the Sinjar massacre?

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Sinjar_massacre
[Post edited 2 Dec 2015 13:14]
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024