Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
FA Youth Cup: Man Utd vs QPR on Live Sports FM 21:04 - Dec 21 with 1834 viewsLiveSportsFM

For those who can't get to the match, we've got live online radio commentary of Manchester United vs QPR in the third round of the FA Youth Cup on Tuesday 22nd December on Live Sports FM from 6.45pm on: www.livesportsfm.co.uk & www.mixlr.com/live-sports-fm

You can tweet us @LiveSportsFM
FA Youth Cup: Man Utd vs QPR on Live Sports FM on 17:50 - Dec 22 with 1716 viewsLiveSportsFM

Our commentary team for tonight's match are Bernard Chyzy & Gerry Daniels. You can tweet us @LiveSportsFM
FA Youth Cup: Man Utd vs QPR on Live Sports FM on 18:49 - Dec 22 with 1686 viewsLiveSportsFM

We're live-on air now with Bernard Chyzy & Gerry Daniels on www.livesportsfm.co.uk & www.mixlr.com/live-sports-fm

You can tweets us @LiveSportsFM
FA Youth Cup: Man Utd vs QPR on Live Sports FM on 20:10 - Dec 22 with 1586 viewsLiveSportsFM

it's 0-0 at half time. Listen live on www.livesportsfm.co.uk & www.mixlr.com/live-sports-fm

FA Youth Cup: Man Utd vs QPR on Live Sports FM on 20:11 - Dec 22 with 1578 viewsenfieldargh

FA Youth Cup: Man Utd vs QPR on Live Sports FM on 20:10 - Dec 22 by LiveSportsFM

it's 0-0 at half time. Listen live on www.livesportsfm.co.uk & www.mixlr.com/live-sports-fm

is anyone playing up front for us?

captains fantastic
Poll: QPR V BURNLEY WIN DRAW DEFEAT

FA Youth Cup: Man Utd vs QPR on Live Sports FM on 20:22 - Dec 22 with 1544 viewsTrance_Trousers

1 down

Once you`ve had black you never go back.........

FA Youth Cup: Man Utd vs QPR on Live Sports FM on 20:30 - Dec 22 with 1518 viewsDubaiR

live stream on mutv cricfree, we are awful, I know there Is a gulf in class but half of them look not bothered and the others lack basic skills such as control and being able to complete a 5 yard pass
FA Youth Cup: Man Utd vs QPR on Live Sports FM on 20:35 - Dec 22 with 1498 viewsTrance_Trousers

1 each

Once you`ve had black you never go back.........

FA Youth Cup: Man Utd vs QPR on Live Sports FM on 20:37 - Dec 22 with 1493 viewsDubaiR

1 1 now
Login to get fewer ads

FA Youth Cup: Man Utd vs QPR on Live Sports FM on 20:46 - Dec 22 with 1444 viewsqueensparker

One of my Manc-based mates is there watching (Norwich fan) and is texting a lot of praise for our winger Gianni Critchlow - "seriously looks like a player"
[Post edited 22 Dec 2015 20:49]
FA Youth Cup: Man Utd vs QPR on Live Sports FM on 20:52 - Dec 22 with 1412 viewsDubaiR

The lad on the right is the one grown on into game and good skill
FA Youth Cup: Man Utd vs QPR on Live Sports FM on 20:54 - Dec 22 with 1400 viewsLiveSportsFM

1-1 at Full Time. Into extra-time. Listen live on www.livesportsfm.co.uk & www.mixlr.com/live-sports-fm

FA Youth Cup: Man Utd vs QPR on Live Sports FM on 20:57 - Dec 22 with 1370 viewsoldmeadoniansR

FA Youth Cup: Man Utd vs QPR on Live Sports FM on 20:52 - Dec 22 by DubaiR

The lad on the right is the one grown on into game and good skill

He looks the business. Ripped them to shreds a couple of times and set up the goal.
FA Youth Cup: Man Utd vs QPR on Live Sports FM on 21:10 - Dec 22 with 1294 viewsderbyhoop

Far better than I expected. They're 2-1 down in ET but I was expecting a hiding. It should give them confidence for the second half.

Is the guy on the right Josh Bowler. Only 16 and already played for U21s?

Travel is fatal to prejudice, bigotry and narrow-mindedness, and many of our people need it sorely on these accounts. Broad, wholesome, charitable views of men and things cannot be acquired by vegetating in one little corner of the Earth all one’s lifetime. (Mark Twain) Find me on twitter @derbyhoop

FA Youth Cup: Man Utd vs QPR on Live Sports FM on 21:20 - Dec 22 with 1245 viewsDylanP

United scored a penalty early in the first half of extra time.

Poll: Who is the Best QPR Chairman in the last 25 Years?

FA Youth Cup: Man Utd vs QPR on Live Sports FM on 21:38 - Dec 22 with 1182 viewsderbyhoop

All over. Lost 2-1 but great effort by the U18s.

Travel is fatal to prejudice, bigotry and narrow-mindedness, and many of our people need it sorely on these accounts. Broad, wholesome, charitable views of men and things cannot be acquired by vegetating in one little corner of the Earth all one’s lifetime. (Mark Twain) Find me on twitter @derbyhoop

FA Youth Cup: Man Utd vs QPR on Live Sports FM on 21:39 - Dec 22 with 1180 viewsconnell10

rangers to a man played really well!

AND WHEN I DREAM , I DREAM ABOUT YOU AND WHEN I SCREAM I SCREAM ABOUT YOU!!!!!
Poll: best number 10 ever?

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024