Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Positives? 17:06 - Dec 28 with 5264 viewsRANGERS4EVER

Please find me some

Poll: Who would you most like to see at QPR?

Positives? on 17:09 - Dec 28 with 3843 viewsToast_R

Polter scores?
I'm having a curry later?
Positives? on 17:10 - Dec 28 with 3826 viewsitsbiga

Oooh curry later good idea

Poll: Serious concern we'll double drop?

Positives? on 17:11 - Dec 28 with 3815 viewsQPRDave

Les has saved the club money by giving his mate, Jonah a made up job....yay
Positives? on 17:12 - Dec 28 with 3782 viewskomradkirk

on the bright side only half a season left
Positives? on 17:13 - Dec 28 with 3778 viewsGloucs_R

Positives? on 17:10 - Dec 28 by itsbiga

Just ordered a Chinese, mmmmm

Poll: Are we staying up?

Positives? on 17:15 - Dec 28 with 3743 viewsRs_Holy

Positives? on 17:10 - Dec 28 by itsbiga

Yeh... I'm thinking Lamb Dhansak
Positives? on 17:16 - Dec 28 with 3726 viewsoldmeadoniansR

Just got back to mw mums. There were no positives whatsoever. At no stage did we put more than three passes together. We were outclased by huddersfield who plaed like a team and ad a pattern of play we couldnt match. TOZSCER. Really dont understand what he brings to the team apart from a relatively difficlt name to pronounce.
(No subject) (n/t) on 17:16 - Dec 28 with 3725 viewsrrrspricey

Login to get fewer ads

Positives? on 17:17 - Dec 28 with 3718 viewskropotkin41

At this rate we'll narrowly avoid getting relegated.

‘morbid curiosity about where this is all going’

Positives? on 17:17 - Dec 28 with 3711 viewsted_hendrix

Here's a positive,

At least we managed to get our possession up at the end of the game to 39% as opposed to 31% in the first half.

My Father had a profound influence on me, he was a lunatic.

Positives? on 17:18 - Dec 28 with 3690 viewsToast_R

Positives? on 17:15 - Dec 28 by Rs_Holy

Yeh... I'm thinking Lamb Dhansak

Chicken Jalfrezi all night long. Poppadoms, lime pickles, get the f*ck in!
Positives? on 17:26 - Dec 28 with 3598 viewsRs_Holy

Positives? on 17:16 - Dec 28 by oldmeadoniansR

Just got back to mw mums. There were no positives whatsoever. At no stage did we put more than three passes together. We were outclased by huddersfield who plaed like a team and ad a pattern of play we couldnt match. TOZSCER. Really dont understand what he brings to the team apart from a relatively difficlt name to pronounce.

Sandro, Toszer, Henry, Fer... There ain't no manager in the world who could win a game of football with that bunch in midfield...
Back to the positives... Pilau rice, plain nan, and a pint of Cobra... Or 2
[Post edited 28 Dec 2015 17:26]
Positives? on 17:32 - Dec 28 with 3532 viewsbaz_qpr

Transfer window opens on Friday 😆
Positives? on 17:33 - Dec 28 with 3520 viewsPunteR

Positives? on 17:18 - Dec 28 by Toast_R

Chicken Jalfrezi all night long. Poppadoms, lime pickles, get the f*ck in!

Me and my mate took our kids bowling, had 5 pints , missus picked us up. She's now cooking a chicken roast while i sip a glass of white wine checking up on LFW.
Positives? we didn't lose. I'm a bit pissed. chicken roast.

Occasional providers of half decent House music.

Positives? on 17:36 - Dec 28 with 3495 viewskropotkin41

Yep, no-one has a good thing to say about today; we don't seem to have put in a performance of any note in weeks........ and we still didn't lose. That's a positive.

‘morbid curiosity about where this is all going’

Positives? on 17:46 - Dec 28 with 3418 viewsBrixtonR

Positive: The Stay Up Forever / Liberators were wicked last night at the 414. So much so I didn't quite manage to make the game. ;-)

Negative turned to positive: To be fair spending £28.50 on a ticket I didn't use would almost pass the TF test for financial acumen however treating it as a sunk cost in view of the fact the team selection/ performance was nothing short of scandalous, the fact least I didn't spend any money on other fripperies like drink, foam hand, blue and white wig, program etc. means it's a financial win.... sort of

Positive: Sebby scored Wunderbar
Positives? on 17:50 - Dec 28 with 3379 viewsitsbiga

The red terminal on your car battery.

Poll: Serious concern we'll double drop?

Positives? on 18:05 - Dec 28 with 3298 viewsFredManRave

Positives? on 17:46 - Dec 28 by BrixtonR

Positive: The Stay Up Forever / Liberators were wicked last night at the 414. So much so I didn't quite manage to make the game. ;-)

Negative turned to positive: To be fair spending £28.50 on a ticket I didn't use would almost pass the TF test for financial acumen however treating it as a sunk cost in view of the fact the team selection/ performance was nothing short of scandalous, the fact least I didn't spend any money on other fripperies like drink, foam hand, blue and white wig, program etc. means it's a financial win.... sort of

Positive: Sebby scored Wunderbar

Well done on the money saved and excellent use of fripperies.

I've got the Power.
Poll: MOM from todays Teasing at Teesside?

Positives? on 18:08 - Dec 28 with 3277 views08olesen

Junior Hoilet seems to have gained some confidence. I'm sure it won't be long before we all boo that out of him like the rest of the team today.

Poll: Who will the other play off

Positives? on 18:16 - Dec 28 with 3218 viewsRangers67

Jimmy Floyd RAmsay is on a rolling contract so it shouldn't,t cost too much to get rid if he produces many more performances like that. If I was a Huddersfield fan I would be pissed off not to have won that game , totally outplayed us with nice neat positive pass and move. Really poor team selection today starting with no forwards against a team lower than us in the table. I could understand that selection against Arsenal or Man CIty but not this lot.
Positives? on 18:16 - Dec 28 with 3214 viewsessextaxiboy

The result was not as bad as at Fulham , however the performance was worse . IMO
Positives? on 18:18 - Dec 28 with 3204 viewsgigiisourgod

Clive is absolved from having to write a match report because no one wants to read about that bore fest, even though Clive will probably make it compelling reading.
Positives? on 18:31 - Dec 28 with 3101 viewsBrixtonR

Positives? on 18:05 - Dec 28 by FredManRave

Well done on the money saved and excellent use of fripperies.

To be fair I had to spell check Fripperies at least twice !
Positives? on 18:41 - Dec 28 with 3054 viewsPinnerPaul

Funny shout from T block after a lame Phillips effort from 20 yards - "You can't even score from 2 f**ing yards!"

Rare smile from me after that one!
Positives? on 18:44 - Dec 28 with 3033 viewsnix

He's now pretty much tried out all of the squad - apart from our youth players. Hopefully he'll come to a similar view about some of our worse performing players - personally I nominate Tozcer - and we won't have to see any more of them. He might even give Doughty and Furlong a chance. Playing Onuha out of position just means we're weaker across two positions, so I'd love to see Furlong coming back in. Also Konchesky had a pretty good game.

Definitely don't think that was our strongest team, even allowing for the injury to Charlie and resting Faurlin for obvious reasons. We can only get better....

Plus we're doing well in the cricket.
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024