Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Number 10 22:10 - Feb 5 with 3363 viewsbosh67

This kid seems quite talented.

Never knowingly right.
Poll: How long before new signings become quivering wrecks of the players they were?

Number 10 on 22:28 - Feb 5 with 3329 viewsPunteR

Better than Messi. Some of those tackles flying in were brutal.

Occasional providers of half decent House music.

Number 10 on 22:30 - Feb 5 with 3325 viewsTacticalR

We've got Hoilett for that stuff.

Air hostess clique

Number 10 on 22:31 - Feb 5 with 3318 viewsPunteR

Number 10 on 22:30 - Feb 5 by TacticalR

We've got Hoilett for that stuff.

The hand of bog

Number 10 on 23:47 - Feb 5 with 3225 viewsrrrspricey

Hate to say it but the 2nd goal in 86 was pure class...

The cheating coont
Number 10 on 00:03 - Feb 6 with 3199 viewsjamois

I thought this was a thread about Yelko Pinko

Poll: What's our back 4 for Wembley?

Number 10 on 08:37 - Feb 6 with 3111 viewsdavman

...but such a despicable human being on so many levels. Would sit well in the Terry family on that score. If he were playing today, you know he'd be playing for that lot...

Can we go out yet?
Poll: What would you take for Willock if a bid comes this month?

Number 10 on 09:17 - Feb 6 with 3060 viewsPommyhoop

Go on you know you want to..

http://cdn.meme.am/instances/250x250/55039027.jpg
Poll: How much should we sell Eze for. What will we get.

Number 10 on 09:27 - Feb 6 with 3049 viewsDejR_vu

This is going to be controversial but I can't help but see Taarabt when I watch that. Don't get me wrong, I'm not for a minute suggesting Adel's even fit to lace Maradona's boots, but in terms of ability, the way he rides tackles, the way he creates things others can't, vision..... Massive, massive waste of talent. Idiot.

Poll: Season tickets - who’s renewing?

Login to get fewer ads

Number 10 on 09:36 - Feb 6 with 3027 viewsPommyhoop

Number 10 on 09:27 - Feb 6 by DejR_vu

This is going to be controversial but I can't help but see Taarabt when I watch that. Don't get me wrong, I'm not for a minute suggesting Adel's even fit to lace Maradona's boots, but in terms of ability, the way he rides tackles, the way he creates things others can't, vision..... Massive, massive waste of talent. Idiot.

Strength mate. Low center of gravity and a big arse . Kenny Dagliesh was the same..
[Post edited 6 Feb 2016 9:54]

Number 10 on 09:54 - Feb 6 with 3002 viewsDejR_vu

Number 10 on 09:36 - Feb 6 by Pommyhoop

Strength mate. Low center of gravity and a big arse . Kenny Dagliesh was the same..
[Post edited 6 Feb 2016 9:54]

Taarabt was born 30 years too late

Number 10 on 09:58 - Feb 6 with 2993 viewsisawqpratwcity

These days it's a wonder he isn't camped outside my local bakery. They advertise "Pie and Coke, $6".

Poll: Deaths of Thatcher and Mandela this year: Sad or Glad?

Number 10 on 10:00 - Feb 6 with 2991 viewspaulparker

That 86 goal is up there with the 1970 Brazil Carlos Alberto goal as the the most overrated goal in history
I'm sick of seeing it,he out paces Peter Reid and terry butcher ffs I could have done that , tricky trevs bycycle kick was way better
Maradonna was a good player but Messi is head and shoulders above him

And Bowles is onside, Swinburne has come rushing out of his goal , what can Bowles do here , onto the left foot no, on to the right foot That’s there that’s two, and that’s Bowles Brian Moore

Number 10 on 10:09 - Feb 6 with 2974 viewsPommyhoop

Number 10 on 10:00 - Feb 6 by paulparker

That 86 goal is up there with the 1970 Brazil Carlos Alberto goal as the the most overrated goal in history
I'm sick of seeing it,he out paces Peter Reid and terry butcher ffs I could have done that , tricky trevs bycycle kick was way better

With you on the Brazil goal mate.
I rate this one by today's oppo's kiddies team better.

Number 10 on 10:20 - Feb 6 with 2953 viewsDejR_vu

I watch Messi and think, 'wow, he's incredible'. I used to watch Maradona and thought, 'Oh my God, how the hell did he do that?'

Number 10 on 10:22 - Feb 6 with 2948 viewspaulparker

That's a good goal Pom , it's wasn't that long a go that QPR used to do that on the old plastic pitch

And Bowles is onside, Swinburne has come rushing out of his goal , what can Bowles do here , onto the left foot no, on to the right foot That’s there that’s two, and that’s Bowles Brian Moore

Number 10 on 10:36 - Feb 6 with 2925 viewsPommyhoop

Number 10 on 10:22 - Feb 6 by paulparker

That's a good goal Pom , it's wasn't that long a go that QPR used to do that on the old plastic pitch

Keep it nice and crisp and on the deck and you wont go far wrong.
I still remember that fat arsed c'nt Dagliesh back heeling it over the bar from about 2 yards out on the plastic..

Number 10 on 11:00 - Feb 6 with 2891 viewspaulparker

Number 10 on 10:36 - Feb 6 by Pommyhoop

Keep it nice and crisp and on the deck and you wont go far wrong.
I still remember that fat arsed c'nt Dagliesh back heeling it over the bar from about 2 yards out on the plastic..

Yep I was there that day as well mate, we did them 2-1 and dogleish was ranting and raving afterwards about the pitch
That was the same season we beat them in the milk cup

Edit : Fcuk me that was 30 years ago !!!! where has my life gone ?

Number 10 on 11:26 - Feb 6 with 2858 viewsPunteR

Messi has had a great team around him though. I think individual skill, Marradona edges it for me. Plus in an era where players could still get kicked in the air, Marradona could take the tackles whereas Messi would be throwing his hands in the air.
Both great players we've been lucky enough to see in our lifetimes.

Number 10 on 11:40 - Feb 6 with 2838 viewsPommyhoop

Number 10 on 11:26 - Feb 6 by PunteR

Messi has had a great team around him though. I think individual skill, Marradona edges it for me. Plus in an era where players could still get kicked in the air, Marradona could take the tackles whereas Messi would be throwing his hands in the air.
Both great players we've been lucky enough to see in our lifetimes.

I must admit my best ever is the little fat Argentinian. He was quality. I remember many a time
back in the day I got shot down saying he was the best ever. I nearly didnt get the trade that got me over to Aus because my instructor hated Maradonna so much. At tea breaks he was saying Bobby Charton , George Best and Johan Neeskins were better players.
BARRY NO !!!!

Number 10 on 13:36 - Feb 6 with 2766 viewsCHUBBS

The way he dominated that 86 World Cup in one of the most average Argentine teams ever was unbelievable,the way he gluided effortlessly around the pitch demonstrating the sort of skill you just can't teach was amazing.
He never played in great sides yet lifted them to great success.
Easily the greatest I've ever known.
Number 10 on 18:28 - Feb 6 with 2701 viewsLazyFan

He played 3 seasons I believe for Napoli.
In the first season with him they won the league which they had never won before. In the second season Maradonna was injured for half of it and they won nothing. In the third season he came back and they won it again.

This is like having Swansea winning the Prem. So, yes he was the best player ever as he took lame teams and made them play as champions. At all levels including the highest the World Cup. He was the greatest.

zzzzzzzzzz

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024