Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Sums up what's wrong with football 23:12 - Feb 14 with 1601 viewsrrrspricey

Tim "the cűnt" Sherwood saying Vardy has every right to stick his leg out to win the pen. Also said he'd have been angry if one of his players hadn't done it and went on to call it gamesmanship.

It's fűckin cheating and it's ruining the game we all love you prick and how can we even stand a chance of eradicating it if managers böllock their players for not doing it.

WÃ¥nker of the highest order.
Sums up what's wrong with football on 23:22 - Feb 14 with 1578 viewsdaveB

No different to what Rodney Marsh used to do for us, defender was daft enough to leave his leg out you fall over it and take the penalty, been that way for genertions
Sums up what's wrong with football on 23:37 - Feb 14 with 1541 viewsDeepcutHoop

That was a 100% nailed on pen. Vardy got to the ball first and the defender took him over with his mis-timed challenge. Looked more suspect on the slowed down replay, but at full pace there was no way Vardy could have not made contact.

If that isn't a pen, then we may as well not bother with them at all frankly.
Sums up what's wrong with football on 00:14 - Feb 15 with 1490 viewsHollowayRanger

i was more shocked that the little club was awarded a pen against the so called big club

still ref made up for it 2nd half
[Post edited 15 Feb 2016 0:14]

Listen to the band play!
Poll: How much will you pay for adult season ticket next season if in championship

Sums up what's wrong with football on 00:58 - Feb 15 with 1451 viewsClay_Burton

Sums up what's wrong with football on 23:22 - Feb 14 by daveB

No different to what Rodney Marsh used to do for us, defender was daft enough to leave his leg out you fall over it and take the penalty, been that way for genertions

If that's a penalty then the game is fooked. Vardy was more concerned with going after the player than the ball. The defender can't suddenly disappear. It should of been a free-kick to Monreal. Vardy made contact with the defender and not visa-versa.
Sums up what's wrong with football on 02:03 - Feb 15 with 1419 viewstimcocking

Correct in sentiment, but not in reality.

Shouldn't be the players responsibility not to dive. They need retroactive punishment to stop the diving. If I could dive to win a penalty which might win QPR the league, sweet Jesus, I'd be straight down. It's simple; cheat or lose.

If they won't punish people for holding at corners, diving etc., then it'll continue. Easy to stop.
Sums up what's wrong with football on 07:39 - Feb 15 with 1333 viewsrrrspricey

Sums up what's wrong with football on 00:58 - Feb 15 by Clay_Burton

If that's a penalty then the game is fooked. Vardy was more concerned with going after the player than the ball. The defender can't suddenly disappear. It should of been a free-kick to Monreal. Vardy made contact with the defender and not visa-versa.

Free kick to Arsenal was exactly my view, Vardy sticks a foot out and kicks Monreal
Sums up what's wrong with football on 08:06 - Feb 15 with 1291 viewsDWQPR

In no way did Vardy stick his leg out like that cheating cùnt from ManUre. In fact the first point of contact for me was Monreal trading on Vardy's toes. It was a poor challenge and he showed Vardy down the wrong side, should have let him cut inside on his much weaker left foot.

Poll: Where will Clive put QPR in his new season preview

Sums up what's wrong with football on 09:20 - Feb 15 with 1219 viewssimmo

If you don't want a striker to go over your leg, then don't fckin hang it out whilst getting nowehere near the ball. Why should Vardy jump over the challenge especially? It's poor defending and it was punished.
[Post edited 15 Feb 2016 10:22]

ask Beavis I get nothing Butthead

Login to get fewer ads

Sums up what's wrong with football on 10:02 - Feb 15 with 1157 viewsJuzzie

Vardy may not have done an "Ashley Young", be it was Vardy who made contact with Monreal. It's like Rooney's record breaking England goal. It came from a penalty that should not have been awarded. Even the commentator said "Sterling made contact with xxxxx". That's it, he made contact with the defender, not the other way around.
Not that Rooney cares and it will be overlooked in the annuls of time but I would not be happy having a historical goal scored via a penalty that should not have been given.

What Sherwood said on MoTD2 is just destroying the game. Many times SAF would publicly not condone his players but that was, of course, after such an action contributed ti the game being won, job done. I am without a shadow of a doubt SAF like Sherwood and a lot of other managers will be telling their players in the dressing room to "draw the foul" (wtf?!)... "have the right to go down..." and all this utter bollox that is killing the game.
Sums up what's wrong with football on 10:17 - Feb 15 with 1126 viewsCamberleyR

The clueless tw@t also came out with the classic Redknapp style "Newcastle have spent x millions on Shelvey and Townsend in the window, they'll be alright" line a bit later in the show.
[Post edited 15 Feb 2016 10:17]

Poll: Which is the worst QPR team?

Sums up what's wrong with football on 10:58 - Feb 15 with 1087 viewsstevec

What is wrong with football is knowing that, as Arsenal and Spurs get closer, Leicester will find dubious yellow cards and peculiar refereeing decisions slowly taking their toll.
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024