Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Centre Midfield 08:05 - Feb 14 with 866 viewsLblock

I'm going to rant only about one thing and be short because if I start on the full backs I'll lose the will to live

Our centre mid is shit.
Tozzer has been well covered elsewhere but Mass was equally awful. His running style very much like he's tiptoeing through a mine field and he seems physically weaker than when he had a run earlier in the season
It bothers me that the only other solution available at the club seems to be Karl Henry and most around me agreed he needed to come on for Tozzer yesterday. Shameful
Whilst the club had to get rid of Sandra and Languid Fer, I'm perplexed that Doughty was punted to Swindon. Have a butchers at the highlights of Swindons game yesterday --- there's a centre midfield there who could do a job..... Doughty is his name I think!!!

We've been crying out for a midfield general for years, the last leader of men, 100% effort, tough tackling sensible position player in there that springs to mind is Derry!!!!
Whilst Ale is God he unfortunately is brittle and isn't the animal I think we need but rather one to play off of that type
I'd personally give Jamie Mackie a shout in there just for energy and commitment but I'm just a mug punter

The fact that we made Parker and O'Hara look like Barcalona players yesterday should embarrass our midfielders more than anything has ever embarrassed them before in their lives!!!!

Cherish and enjoy life.... this ain't no dress rehearsal

Centre Midfield on 08:17 - Feb 14 with 847 viewsWatford_Ranger

Finally I have a thread to discuss our central midfield.
Centre Midfield on 08:19 - Feb 14 with 845 viewsozexile

Can't believe we let him go on loan.
Centre Midfield on 17:13 - Feb 14 with 683 viewsterryb

Doughty would have been the best replacment for Ale. He should have started at least half the games for us this season.

It wasn't just centeral midfield though. We had NO midfield or defence yesterday.

I didn't see much upfront either!
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024