Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Villa away 15:32 - Feb 14 with 2076 viewsRANGERS4EVER

Fun away day next year!

Poll: Who would you most like to see at QPR?

Villa away on 15:38 - Feb 14 with 2054 viewsBoston

Y'ep, was there many times, one of my favourite venues. Good results outweighed by the bad off the top of my head, one or two hairy incidents as well, but still.

Poll: Thank God The Seaons Over.

Villa away on 15:41 - Feb 14 with 2036 viewsQPRDave

collapsed like a deck chair......Ala QPR last season
Villa away on 15:43 - Feb 14 with 2033 viewsCamberleyR

Bloody hell, just seen the score. Surely that will will knock any fight remaining out and that's now the final nail in their coffin.

Poll: Which is the worst QPR team?

Villa away on 15:44 - Feb 14 with 2025 viewsCamberleyR

Villa away on 15:41 - Feb 14 by QPRDave

collapsed like a deck chair......Ala QPR last season

We didn't have 6 against us at home though. As bad as we were, I think this season Villa are worse.

Poll: Which is the worst QPR team?

Villa away on 15:48 - Feb 14 with 2011 viewsBoston

Villa away on 15:43 - Feb 14 by CamberleyR

Bloody hell, just seen the score. Surely that will will knock any fight remaining out and that's now the final nail in their coffin.

Final nail, no there's still plenty of time for the Scousers to get another.

Villa away on 15:51 - Feb 14 with 1991 viewsQPRDave

Villa away on 15:44 - Feb 14 by CamberleyR

We didn't have 6 against us at home though. As bad as we were, I think this season Villa are worse.

No you're right cam....Our worst home defeat was 0-3 in the FA cup v Sheff Utd.
Lost 6-0 and 5-1 away both near the season end
Villa away on 16:05 - Feb 14 with 1946 viewsTacticalR

For every Bournemouth there's a fallen giant like Villa.

Air hostess clique

Villa away on 16:15 - Feb 14 with 1910 viewsWatford_Ranger

Villa away on 16:05 - Feb 14 by TacticalR

For every Bournemouth there's a fallen giant like Villa.

Good. Horrible club and fans getting what they deserve.
Login to get fewer ads

Villa away on 16:38 - Feb 14 with 1857 viewsHayesender

Gotta thank them for taking the award for the most spineless, clueless and gutless performance of the weekend off of us

Poll: Shamima Beghum

Villa away (n/t) on 17:58 - Feb 14 with 1770 viewsQPRDave

[Post edited 14 Feb 2016 18:03]
Villa away on 18:01 - Feb 14 with 1745 viewsBoston

Villa away (n/t) on 17:58 - Feb 14 by QPRDave

[Post edited 14 Feb 2016 18:03]

So? I'd like to go home to his model wife, big house, cars and count the money!

Villa away on 18:04 - Feb 14 with 1728 viewsQPRDave

Villa away on 18:01 - Feb 14 by Boston

So? I'd like to go home to his model wife, big house, cars and count the money!

Seems to be fake Boston so i deleted it....sorry
Villa away on 20:00 - Feb 14 with 1600 viewsQPR1882

Villa away on 16:38 - Feb 14 by Hayesender

Gotta thank them for taking the award for the most spineless, clueless and gutless performance of the weekend off of us

They may have won it over the whole 90 mins but we won it for the 1st 45
Villa away on 20:23 - Feb 14 with 1563 viewsDWQPR

Villa Park is not a fun away trip in any season. Situated in such a shîthole of an area that when you ask anyone for a recommendation for somewhere decent to eat they direct you to the Tesco cafe you just know you are in trouble. A local pub that dares to charge you £2 just for the pleasure of drinking a poor selection of chemical beer whilst standing on a carpet that will try and suck your footwear off the moment you try to walk, or alternatively another pub that charges you £3 to get in but does provide you with the good grace of a poor mans hot roast roll whilst breathing in the fumes from the Aston Expressway situated directly above the beer garden. Parking is poor and getting out, sorry, escaping afterwards is slow. And the locals can't speak properly either. One away game that I will go next season but will be glad that it is over. Now Newcastle on the other hand................

Poll: Where will Clive put QPR in his new season preview

Villa away on 20:38 - Feb 14 with 1543 viewsHayesender

Villa away on 20:23 - Feb 14 by DWQPR

Villa Park is not a fun away trip in any season. Situated in such a shîthole of an area that when you ask anyone for a recommendation for somewhere decent to eat they direct you to the Tesco cafe you just know you are in trouble. A local pub that dares to charge you £2 just for the pleasure of drinking a poor selection of chemical beer whilst standing on a carpet that will try and suck your footwear off the moment you try to walk, or alternatively another pub that charges you £3 to get in but does provide you with the good grace of a poor mans hot roast roll whilst breathing in the fumes from the Aston Expressway situated directly above the beer garden. Parking is poor and getting out, sorry, escaping afterwards is slow. And the locals can't speak properly either. One away game that I will go next season but will be glad that it is over. Now Newcastle on the other hand................

Best stadium in the country, situated in probably the biggest shithole in the country

Poll: Shamima Beghum

Villa away on 20:42 - Feb 14 with 1535 viewsaston_hoop

Villa away on 20:23 - Feb 14 by DWQPR

My username alludes to the fact that I used to live in that area when I signed up for this site!! And yes, it is a shíthole. I'm glad I moved away.

Should add....nice ground though and easily reachable from the city which has many good pubs!
[Post edited 14 Feb 2016 20:43]

Poll: Moses Odubajo - Stick or Twist?

Villa away on 21:08 - Feb 14 with 1495 viewsTacticalR

There is one thing worse than going down, and that is going down lumbered with a group of ex-Manchester City 'big names'.

Air hostess clique

Villa away on 21:52 - Feb 14 with 1436 viewsBoston

Villa away on 20:42 - Feb 14 by aston_hoop

My username alludes to the fact that I used to live in that area when I signed up for this site!! And yes, it is a shíthole. I'm glad I moved away.

Should add....nice ground though and easily reachable from the city which has many good pubs!
[Post edited 14 Feb 2016 20:43]

Really, I presumed it was because you drove an Aston Martin.

Villa away on 21:59 - Feb 14 with 1410 viewsQPRDave

Villa away on 21:52 - Feb 14 by Boston

In case you might be interested boston apparently Joleon did tweet something
accidently!
http://www.dailymail.co.uk/sport/football/article-3446893/Joleon-Lescott-tweets-
Villa away on 22:23 - Feb 14 with 1373 viewsaston_hoop

Villa away on 21:52 - Feb 14 by Boston

How below me. I travel exclusively by helicopter. Or Lamborghini at an absolute push.

Poll: Moses Odubajo - Stick or Twist?

Villa away on 22:53 - Feb 14 with 1343 viewsLazyFan

Hi,
At least we shall have lost the "flash club" label and not be the ex-prem team full of a bunch of big-time charlies they all want to beat.

If Banksy sorts it out in the summer then we may also have a chance at the play-offs.

zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz

zzzzzzzzzz

Villa away on 01:09 - Feb 15 with 1272 viewsexiled_dictator

any time you're playing in a team and kolo touré scores against you, you can guarantee that you are a $hit team.
remi grade offered to resign straight after the game, but the villa board refused to accept it, saying instead he should go away and think about it first as he was too emotional to make rational decisions after such a result.

It's not what you've got; it's where you stick it.
Poll: Climate Change

Villa away on 01:30 - Feb 15 with 1262 viewsFredManRave

I think you're all forgetting the possibility that Villa could do a Leicester, stay up and be top of the Premier League this time next year trying to take the title away from Spurs.

I've got the Power.
Poll: MOM from todays Teasing at Teesside?

Villa away on 01:58 - Feb 15 with 1254 viewsWilloW4

Villa away on 16:38 - Feb 14 by Hayesender

I watched the highlights tonight , and thought " blimey they're worse than us".. In the premier league.. Gotta love the Villa!👍.
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024