Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Oh well, another season it is then. 10:33 - Jun 1 with 816 viewsSnipper

I finally bit the bullet yesterday and renewed my season ticket. The main reason being the seat :-).

The young fella behind the jump told me that next season will be updated to my existing ST card. I told him I knew that already. I asked him why people who have to renew online have to pay a £3.50p booking fee when there's no postage or a new card to make. He said its policy. I said it's a bloody joke and the club are out of order.

I know it's only £3.50p, but they shouldn't be doing that and getting away with it.
Oh well, another season it is then. on 10:46 - Jun 1 with 794 viewseghamranger

I've not renewed . I had a good think about it, but I didn't go to a few last season, saw some shocking games, found that it ran my life with weekend stuff, had to change family plans often. So if I want to see one I can and if it's on the box I will go to a pub.

If they are doing well, then I may get a half season one or do one of those 5 game things.

And I don't think we will do that well next season either tbh.

Had one for 6 years too.
Oh well, another season it is then. on 10:58 - Jun 1 with 775 viewsToast_R

I'd like to get one but I can' make Tuesday nights as my wife is busy most Tuesday nights and I have to look after my son. It's annoying but what can you do?
Oh well, another season it is then. on 12:58 - Jun 1 with 688 viewsStanisgod

Renewed yesterday at the last minute. Its like a drug you know you should stop but can't.
I'm sure the people arouund me will be well pleased

It's being so happy that keeps me going.

Oh well, another season it is then. on 13:07 - Jun 1 with 677 viewsactonman

Another season in for me but fcuk me , another load of sh!te like the last few years and I'm afraid it will be the last .
Give me something rangers , anything , just 1 thing to make it all worthwhile cos it's only habit keeping me going !!
Oh well, another season it is then. on 15:01 - Jun 1 with 614 viewsWokingR

Oh well, another season it is then. on 10:58 - Jun 1 by Toast_R

I'd like to get one but I can' make Tuesday nights as my wife is busy most Tuesday nights and I have to look after my son. It's annoying but what can you do?

Divorce ?
Just putting it out there as an option.
Renewed both of mine.
[Post edited 1 Jun 2017 15:02]
Oh well, another season it is then. on 15:18 - Jun 1 with 590 viewsToast_R

Oh well, another season it is then. on 15:01 - Jun 1 by WokingR

Divorce ?
Just putting it out there as an option.
Renewed both of mine.
[Post edited 1 Jun 2017 15:02]

Lets see how Brexit goes first
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising