Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
On Washington time — Preview 13:11 - Apr 19 with 1267 viewsNorthernr

http://www.fansnetwork.co.uk/football/queensparkrangers/news/42615
On Washington time — Preview on 13:28 - Apr 19 with 1228 viewsdaveB

I don't think it's been deliberate but I do think Washington not playing has done him a favour long term. He was getting some stick from the crowd at MK Dons and has since come out of the side. If he had carried on playing and continued to struggle I think the crowd would have been on his back by now possibly not at matches but certainly on social media and message boards. Instead he has missed a few games and like many players becomes a better player with every game he misses. Now when he starts a game he is going to get excellent backing by the crowd and real good will which can only help him.

Thats my positive spin on it anyway
On Washington time — Preview on 17:00 - Apr 19 with 1036 views1BobbyHazell

I think JFH pretty much said Hoilett will be starting today in his Cardiff post match, so I'm guessing Connor gets his normal 10 minutes at the end tonight. It is a little hard to understand why a few players aren't getting a little more playing time at the moment.

ELK rarely fails to beat the first man even in a tight space and has shown he most definitely has an end product. Why isn't he being given the chance to develop his on the pitch understanding with Polter Washington cherry luongo gladwin etc? Was it really that necessary to double up on Whittingham with Henry in a match that didn't matter?

I also think despite their obvious qualities, Hoilett and Philips are about individual skill as opposed to being the initiators or participants in intricate passing moves (both fairly poor passers) whereas I feel the players listed above are more likely to create an attacking unit of intelligent interplay and combinations but aren't getting the chance to develop in that way. 'Gel' and all that.
On Washington time — Preview on 21:34 - Apr 19 with 867 viewsHollowayRanger

bbc on line Washington match action

19' Attempt missed. Conor Washington (Queens Park Rangers) left footed shot from the centre of the box is high and wide to the left. Assisted by Matthew Phillips.

46' Foul by Conor Washington (Queens Park Rangers).

70' Substitution, Queens Park Rangers. Abdenasser El Khayati replaces Conor Washington.

that's all folks

don't know about Houston we have a problem but certainly Washington we have a problem

Listen to the band play!
Poll: How much will you pay for adult season ticket next season if in championship

On Washington time — Preview on 00:33 - Apr 20 with 790 viewsNorthernr

On Washington time — Preview on 21:34 - Apr 19 by HollowayRanger

bbc on line Washington match action

19' Attempt missed. Conor Washington (Queens Park Rangers) left footed shot from the centre of the box is high and wide to the left. Assisted by Matthew Phillips.

46' Foul by Conor Washington (Queens Park Rangers).

70' Substitution, Queens Park Rangers. Abdenasser El Khayati replaces Conor Washington.

that's all folks

don't know about Houston we have a problem but certainly Washington we have a problem

Yeh that's a perfectly fair way to judge a player's input, don't know why any of us bother going at all when we have the BBC min by min feed. Melt.
On Washington time — Preview on 00:37 - Apr 20 with 784 viewsBazzaInTheLoft

On Washington time — Preview on 00:33 - Apr 20 by Northernr

Yeh that's a perfectly fair way to judge a player's input, don't know why any of us bother going at all when we have the BBC min by min feed. Melt.

It's just his turn on the bile tombola.
[Post edited 20 Apr 2016 0:42]
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024