Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Hope or Choke? 14:36 - Jun 27 with 665 viewsichbinnaughty

Much being said about our lack of central defensive strength/depth/quality at the moment, and rightly so.

I just remembered that the perennial hopeless lump Steven Caulker - he who is doing his best to pi55 a good career up the wall - is still a QPR player.
I can't imagine anyone else will be silly enough to take him off our hands.

Could he come back, get the proverbial arm round the shoulder and/or stiff rollicking he probably needs from Jimmy, and actually forge a solid partnership at the back with Hall or Chief next season?
Or is he going to
a) be bombed out at a loss at the earliest opportunity, to sit on the bench somewhere and continue his slide into pub quiz obscurity;
Or
b) stay, play, and prove he's fkng hopeless?
Hope or Choke? on 14:38 - Jun 27 with 657 viewsbosh67

Needs to be moved on sadly.

Never knowingly right.
Poll: How long before new signings become quivering wrecks of the players they were?

Hope or Choke? on 14:48 - Jun 27 with 634 viewsichbinnaughty

Hope or Choke? on 14:38 - Jun 27 by bosh67

Needs to be moved on sadly.

When was the last season in which he did anything if any note whatsoever?
Cardiv relegation 2013/2014 season?
He can't afford to be a dick any more.
And I just can't see anyone else wanting to take a risk on him.
I wonder if there is any hope or wishes within QPR to sort him out? I wonder what Jimmys view on him is?

I wonder, if his head was right, whether we could play a 3-4-1-2
= with Hall, Caulker, Chief as the 3; Lynch and Perch/Robinson/Furlong as the wing backs; the new Polish bloke (steel + energy) and Luongo (guile) in the middle; and Chery behind Washington and BFG (depending on whether Phillips and Hoilett stay, and there's support from Al Khayati and Gladwin too).
Hope or Choke? on 14:57 - Jun 27 with 614 viewsTacticalR

He's drinking in the last chance saloon.

Air hostess clique

Hope or Choke? on 15:05 - Jun 27 with 602 viewsPlanetHonneywood

Hope or Choke? on 14:57 - Jun 27 by TacticalR

He's drinking in the last chance saloon.

What opening hours are they keeping - because they seem to have the longest drinking-up time of any saloon I've ever known?

'Always In Motion' by John Honney available on amazon.co.uk Nous sommes L’occitane Rs!
Poll: Who should do the Birmingham Frederick?

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024