Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
What season did we relegate Forrest? 23:06 - Jul 9 with 3085 viewsBrightonhoop

Amongst the peaks and troughs we relegated the real Champions of Europe. Seem to remember R Block then followed by the whole Ellerslie and Loft singing '5 minuites and you're going down' 1-0 up, to the Stranglers theme. And the one lad that could not/would not leave the School End because life outside beyond the un recoverable 90 mins meant relegation.
Was the only time I felt sorry for a Forrest supporter, wonder where he is now....
What season did we relegate Forrest? on 23:38 - Jul 9 with 3060 viewsCamberleyR

2004/05 I think, our first season back in the Championship under Ollie.

Poll: Which is the worst QPR team?

What season did we relegate Forrest? on 00:12 - Jul 10 with 3039 viewsloftinoz

Craig Forrest? Did we relegate a goalkeeper? Or do you mean Forest?
What season did we relegate Forrest? on 02:42 - Jul 10 with 2986 viewsBoston

Never really liked Nottm Forest. Nothing in particular, just a team and set of fans that didn't appeal to me. No bad memories, 'cept for getting caught up in the barbed wire once when I was bunking in and another when I missed the last train out of town. I quite like Notts County though.

Poll: Thank God The Seaons Over.

What season did we relegate Forrest? on 03:00 - Jul 10 with 2979 viewsBoston

....probably because they're not Forest.

Poll: Thank God The Seaons Over.

What season did we relegate Forrest? on 06:17 - Jul 10 with 2947 views18StoneOfHoop

The totally tremendous 92/93 season when we finished London's top club and 5th

Stejskal/Roberts
Bardsley
Wilson
Macca
Peacock
Impey
Wilkins
Holloway/Barker
Sinton
Ferdinand
Bradley Allen/Penrice

was also the last season Roy Keane spent at The City Ground when they were relegated rock bottom last. On April 10th 1993 took place the epic QPR 4 (Sir Les hat-trick,Wilson pen) Forest 3 encounter. (a mere 15,815 present)

Hoops 4 Trees 3 @ 5:14

I have never seen a more all-action tireless relentless non-stop complete midfield performance at HQ. Keane in his super-fit 22 year old prime defined and epitomised that day the phrase 'box to box midfielder' One minute in Forest's own box breaking up an R's attack the next trying to spring a fast break down the R's end. Utterly phenomenal.

Fascinating Roy Keane at Forest video:

+++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++

I'm already 51 years old so the odds are against me seeing an away win at Forest before I'm brown bread and #SixFeetUnder. #TheTrickyTreeBogeyCurse BTW still no-one's mentioned #Hooters on this thread! For the love of filth,Woking where are you?
[Post edited 10 Jul 2016 6:29]

'I'm 18 with a bullet.Got my finger on the trigger,I'm gonna pull it.." Love,Peace and Fook Chelski! More like 20StoneOfHoop now. Let's face it I'm not getting any thinner. Pass the cake and pies please.

What season did we relegate Forrest? on 08:11 - Jul 10 with 2894 viewspaulparker

What season did we relegate Forrest? on 00:12 - Jul 10 by loftinoz

Craig Forrest? Did we relegate a goalkeeper? Or do you mean Forest?

You really are a grade a bellend

And Bowles is onside, Swinburne has come rushing out of his goal , what can Bowles do here , onto the left foot no, on to the right foot That’s there that’s two, and that’s Bowles Brian Moore

What season did we relegate Forrest? on 08:31 - Jul 10 with 2875 viewsloftboy

The game in question was indeed 2004/5, I believe Bircham scored and we had that Italian bloke in goal who's name escapes.me.

favourite cheese mature Cheddar. FFS there is no such thing as the EPL
Poll: Are you watching the World Cup

What season did we relegate Forrest? on 09:19 - Jul 10 with 2836 viewsCamberleyR

What season did we relegate Forrest? on 08:31 - Jul 10 by loftboy

The game in question was indeed 2004/5, I believe Bircham scored and we had that Italian bloke in goal who's name escapes.me.

Rossi

Poll: Which is the worst QPR team?

Login to get fewer ads

What season did we relegate Forrest? on 11:13 - Jul 10 with 2773 viewsloftboy

What season did we relegate Forrest? on 09:19 - Jul 10 by CamberleyR

Rossi

Ah yes Generoso Rossi, the continental pub footballer.
[Post edited 10 Jul 2016 11:15]

favourite cheese mature Cheddar. FFS there is no such thing as the EPL
Poll: Are you watching the World Cup

What season did we relegate Forrest? on 12:43 - Jul 10 with 2699 viewsBrightonhoop

What season did we relegate Forrest? on 11:13 - Jul 10 by loftboy

Ah yes Generoso Rossi, the continental pub footballer.
[Post edited 10 Jul 2016 11:15]

That's right, never moved like a keeper, always looked out of place on a football field. That was a great day relegating Forest.
What season did we relegate Forrest? on 14:17 - Jul 10 with 2661 viewsWestonsuperR

What season did we relegate Forrest? on 08:31 - Jul 10 by loftboy

An absolute belter from Birch, I thought a goal of the season contender but guess it was already decided by last match of the season. Remember being surprised how dreadful and lacklustre Forest were that day.
What season did we relegate Forrest? on 10:44 - Jul 11 with 2508 viewsaston_hoop

Wes Morgan played for Forest that days. Things certainly worked out better for him!

Poll: Moses Odubajo - Stick or Twist?

What season did we relegate Forrest? on 12:34 - Jul 11 with 2443 views18StoneOfHoop

What season did we relegate Forrest? on 14:17 - Jul 10 by WestonsuperR

An absolute belter from Birch, I thought a goal of the season contender but guess it was already decided by last match of the season. Remember being surprised how dreadful and lacklustre Forest were that day.

http://news.bbc.co.uk/sport1/hi/football/eng_div_1/4475909.stm

@ 1:30 Bircham beauty

[Post edited 11 Jul 2016 12:38]

'I'm 18 with a bullet.Got my finger on the trigger,I'm gonna pull it.." Love,Peace and Fook Chelski! More like 20StoneOfHoop now. Let's face it I'm not getting any thinner. Pass the cake and pies please.

What season did we relegate Forrest? on 13:59 - Jul 11 with 2396 viewsjohncharles

What season did we relegate Forrest? on 12:34 - Jul 11 by 18StoneOfHoop

http://news.bbc.co.uk/sport1/hi/football/eng_div_1/4475909.stm

@ 1:30 Bircham beauty

[Post edited 11 Jul 2016 12:38]

Cheers for that Lboy.

Strong and stable my arse.

What season did we relegate Forrest? on 14:35 - Jul 11 with 2377 views18StoneOfHoop

What season did we relegate Forrest? on 13:59 - Jul 11 by johncharles

Cheers for that Lboy.

#ShloppyjohncharlesBoyo
Wrong Username to praise
Loft boy is currently nearer to 12 stone than 18 if rumours are true,
yet he has no number 18 featuring in his Username.
[Post edited 11 Jul 2016 14:39]

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024