Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
JET - To play or not to play? 11:38 - Jul 12 with 2222 viewsSuffolkHoop

Why is he starting matches pre season?

Is it because Jimmy wants to make use of him, and/or are we looking for another forward?
JET - To play or not to play? on 11:42 - Jul 12 with 2210 viewswgchoop

I think like others he sees theres talent there , but like with women and bad men he thinks he could be the one to change him .
JET - To play or not to play? on 11:46 - Jul 12 with 2196 viewsrsonist

Les has said we're looking for a striker or two. I don't think JFH particularly intends to bring JET back into the fold unless a drastic change happens but I suppose he can still use him as a mobile training cone in the meantime. (Also notice he's already fired a warning shot about players not contributing to the pressing game yesterday).
JET - To play or not to play? on 11:47 - Jul 12 with 2183 viewsSuffolkHoop

I presume the boy Washington is on the beach for another week or so after being at the Euros?
JET - To play or not to play? on 11:56 - Jul 12 with 2151 viewspaulparker

With Mackie Injured, Phillips Sold, Washington on holidays and Hoilett released that leaves us only Polter, RGC & Chery to play the forward positions during this tour
Les has said we are after another striker so come the season I cant see JET being involved, also its a good chance for us to stick him in the shop window

And Bowles is onside, Swinburne has come rushing out of his goal , what can Bowles do here , onto the left foot no, on to the right foot That’s there that’s two, and that’s Bowles Brian Moore

JET - To play or not to play? on 12:07 - Jul 12 with 2117 viewskensalriser

Not looking good for Mackie if he's still injured, must be at least three months since he last did his hamstring.

Poll: QPR to finish 7th or Brentford to drop out of the top 6?

JET - To play or not to play? on 12:34 - Jul 12 with 2029 views18StoneOfHoop

Talk about ask a stupid question!!!
You ain't been making the beast with two backs with the six fingered locals and had your brains addled have you, Suffolk?

Jay Emmanuel Thomas is a 100% bona fide football genius,NO QUESTION.
Feed The Snazzy and he will score!

JET Ahahhhh
SAVIOUR OF THE HOOPIVERSE!

'I'm 18 with a bullet.Got my finger on the trigger,I'm gonna pull it.." Love,Peace and Fook Chelski! More like 20StoneOfHoop now. Let's face it I'm not getting any thinner. Pass the cake and pies please.

JET - To play or not to play? on 12:50 - Jul 12 with 1950 viewsconnell10

JET - To play or not to play? on 12:34 - Jul 12 by 18StoneOfHoop

Talk about ask a stupid question!!!
You ain't been making the beast with two backs with the six fingered locals and had your brains addled have you, Suffolk?

Jay Emmanuel Thomas is a 100% bona fide football genius,NO QUESTION.
Feed The Snazzy and he will score!

JET Ahahhhh
SAVIOUR OF THE HOOPIVERSE!

i expect to hear you singing this again mate at the back of MU upper loft!

AND WHEN I DREAM , I DREAM ABOUT YOU AND WHEN I SCREAM I SCREAM ABOUT YOU!!!!!
Poll: best number 10 ever?

JET - To play or not to play? on 12:56 - Jul 12 with 1926 viewsMick_S

Did I ever mention that I was in Minder?

Login to get fewer ads

JET - To play or not to play? on 15:01 - Jul 12 with 1726 viewskensalriser

OK I'm confused now. Is he on the scapegoats list or not?

Poll: QPR to finish 7th or Brentford to drop out of the top 6?

JET - To play or not to play? on 15:05 - Jul 12 with 1713 viewsLongsufferingR

JET - To play or not to play? on 15:01 - Jul 12 by kensalriser

OK I'm confused now. Is he on the scapegoats list or not?

Depends if he voted Brexit or not.
JET - To play or not to play? on 11:31 - Jul 13 with 1375 viewssimmo

I am sure I heard from somewhere that JFH was using this tour to make a decision on him. It's clear from the fans forum last season that they butted heads when JFH arrived and stated his intentions, but as always with JET it's all about application. If he's decided he wants to buy into what we're doing and the manager trusts him to stick to it, then I am sure we will keep him and use him. He's still a decent Championship player that can play in a few positions....

I would though expect us to sign another striker/forward before the season starts. The real problem will be the system we will play and how we accomodate Washington, at the moment I don't see how we do that and Jimmy has put himself in a bit of an awkward position here as it seemed his choice and we paid quite a lot of money for him, certainly more than we can just write off...

ask Beavis I get nothing Butthead

JET - To play or not to play? on 11:52 - Jul 13 with 1342 viewsjohncharles

We seem to be stuck with JET so let's see if Jimmy Floyd can get the best out of him. At his best he is very very good. JET, Polter, Washington and wee Greco-Cox gives us four strikers but suspension and and injuries will soon whittle that down. Everyone will be needed.

Strong and stable my arse.

JET - To play or not to play? on 14:38 - Jul 13 with 1254 viewsDorse

If he's paid, he plays. I don't think the management (football or financial) are going to put up with massive vvankers drawing a salary whilst contributing the thick end of bugger all.

It seems to me that he's woken up a bit and realised that this is pretty much it for him: if he wants the big move, this is the club with whom he'll get it. Score a hatful before Christmas and everybody's happy.

'What do we want? We don't know! When do we want it? Now!'

JET - To play or not to play? on 10:43 - Jul 14 with 1129 viewsSuffolkHoop

I'm all for giving players second chances and that but he's had second chances everywhere he's been and then tossed it off again. At Ipswich they planned for the season with JET in a prominent forward role only for him to then go in to lazy mode after a few weeks.
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024