Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
i cant stop laughing 13:03 - Aug 22 with 3270 viewspaulparker

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/tvshowbiz/article-3751595/Danny-Dyer-labels-Mark-Wrig

If I was chinned by Mark Wright and his dopey mates I don't think I would be broadcasting it , I love this line especially
"I waited 9 months to see Justin bieber and now its ruined "

sorry Disco and Essextaxiboy but there are some proper plums living around that way

And Bowles is onside, Swinburne has come rushing out of his goal , what can Bowles do here , onto the left foot no, on to the right foot That’s there that’s two, and that’s Bowles Brian Moore

i cant stop laughing on 14:05 - Aug 22 with 3074 viewseghamranger

Danny Dyer v Towie...

I think both of them were on the most punchable face thread recently 💪🏻
i cant stop laughing on 15:05 - Aug 22 with 2970 viewsDiscodroids

Dyer tweets 'No daughter should have 2 see their old man being toe punted in the nut by 5 complete pricks. I'm sweet Babe.'

oh my good gawd PP It reminds me off this post from a few years ago..

FFS, I would rather be out on the tap with Fresh Chicken Tom Daley, clad in his cabin boy fine fishnet stockings at a Millwall Bushwackers Do with Harry the Dog , than be trapped in the prism of the VIP tent with the cast of Towie and Danny Dyer.

I moved a while ago from Brentwood , Towie Land , and after 8 years observing their Behaviour I can only conclude this. The're cnts.

They gather at a place called the Sugar Hut and think that listening to Joey Essex ,Peter Andres mortal brother and Danny Dyer dj makes them the centre of the universe.They actually believe that. Arrogant, ignorant, deluded and without any self-awareness.

Not for them the fine traditions and legacy of Shoom, Spectrum ,The Wag Club , Mud Club ,The Astoria , Cream, Gatecrasher or the Hac, oh no, some cnt playing bongo's over the most vomit inducing Atrophied, parasitic, pinky and perky , mongrel offspring of R&B and fisher price House Music ,need apply.
Jeff Mills, Carl Craig, Derrick May and Larry levan levan are but mere asinine Underlings In comparison to Joey essex mixing the venga boys and the fuking lighthouse family.

The Fuking sleezebag who owns the place , a Mr Mick Norcross tweets his "#PMA" (positive mental attitude )phrases every day, the pious,self righteous dog- turd-on-a-string.

Pearls of wisdom such as '"Good morning, A positive attitude gives you power over your circumstances, instead of your circumstances having power over you. #PMA! X.

the utter Tossbag. I put these PMA tweets on the board at work every now and again , so i can have a laugh at this pan pipe playing , sir john mills village idiot.

If ever a Nazi style Norsefire political party seize power, i hope they want to find the final solution for this town, Brentwood. I look forward to the day when the new Joesph Mengele stitches Danny Dyer to Mark Wright, injects blue food dye into Gemma collins milky pink Areola's, and makes lampshades from the quads of Joey Essex.

by any means necessary

PMA !

"...The monkey is never dead, Dealer. The monkey never dies. When you kick him off, he just hides in a corner, waiting his turn."

i cant stop laughing on 15:32 - Aug 22 with 2916 viewspaulparker

i cant stop laughing on 15:05 - Aug 22 by Discodroids

Dyer tweets 'No daughter should have 2 see their old man being toe punted in the nut by 5 complete pricks. I'm sweet Babe.'

oh my good gawd PP It reminds me off this post from a few years ago..

FFS, I would rather be out on the tap with Fresh Chicken Tom Daley, clad in his cabin boy fine fishnet stockings at a Millwall Bushwackers Do with Harry the Dog , than be trapped in the prism of the VIP tent with the cast of Towie and Danny Dyer.

I moved a while ago from Brentwood , Towie Land , and after 8 years observing their Behaviour I can only conclude this. The're cnts.

They gather at a place called the Sugar Hut and think that listening to Joey Essex ,Peter Andres mortal brother and Danny Dyer dj makes them the centre of the universe.They actually believe that. Arrogant, ignorant, deluded and without any self-awareness.

Not for them the fine traditions and legacy of Shoom, Spectrum ,The Wag Club , Mud Club ,The Astoria , Cream, Gatecrasher or the Hac, oh no, some cnt playing bongo's over the most vomit inducing Atrophied, parasitic, pinky and perky , mongrel offspring of R&B and fisher price House Music ,need apply.
Jeff Mills, Carl Craig, Derrick May and Larry levan levan are but mere asinine Underlings In comparison to Joey essex mixing the venga boys and the fuking lighthouse family.

The Fuking sleezebag who owns the place , a Mr Mick Norcross tweets his "#PMA" (positive mental attitude )phrases every day, the pious,self righteous dog- turd-on-a-string.

Pearls of wisdom such as '"Good morning, A positive attitude gives you power over your circumstances, instead of your circumstances having power over you. #PMA! X.

the utter Tossbag. I put these PMA tweets on the board at work every now and again , so i can have a laugh at this pan pipe playing , sir john mills village idiot.

If ever a Nazi style Norsefire political party seize power, i hope they want to find the final solution for this town, Brentwood. I look forward to the day when the new Joesph Mengele stitches Danny Dyer to Mark Wright, injects blue food dye into Gemma collins milky pink Areola's, and makes lampshades from the quads of Joey Essex.

by any means necessary

PMA !

Ha Ha Ha I actually remember that post Disco, quality then and now

I dunno maybe its me but how could you broadcast a kicking from mark Wright and his
Ladbrokes life cronies id have to go into a lord lucan style hiding

another great line is that "Danny is a loving person and nothing like the characters he portrays " in other words please no one else give me a clump when I come bowling down the street like a prize penguin
perhaps he should stick to the slapstick instead

And Bowles is onside, Swinburne has come rushing out of his goal , what can Bowles do here , onto the left foot no, on to the right foot That’s there that’s two, and that’s Bowles Brian Moore

i cant stop laughing on 16:33 - Aug 22 with 2824 viewsBrightonhoop

V Festival sounds great. I am truly gutted I missed it.... Perhaps if they rebranded it KnutFestival it would be even more successful.
i cant stop laughing on 17:54 - Aug 22 with 2739 viewsBoston

If that's not the Brentwood that's a gated community then it's about time it should be.

Poll: Thank God The Seaons Over.

i cant stop laughing on 03:00 - Aug 23 with 2467 viewswestberksr

When did Dyer start playing a 'hard man'? Always seems to play a khunt, also gives it the full Daniel Day Lewis method actor and stays in character 24/7.
i cant stop laughing on 07:36 - Aug 23 with 2344 viewsCopenranger

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024