Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Ollie post match 18:23 - Nov 26 with 2233 views2Thomas2Bowles

When willl this CV nightmare end
Poll: What will the result of the GE be

Ollie post match on 18:29 - Nov 26 with 2174 viewsFredManRave

Cheers for that. An honest appraisal of the performance but more importantly confirming his opinion of the "good team" that we are. Just need more confidence and a bit of twerking.

We're not going to win every week.

I've got the Power.
Poll: MOM from todays Teasing at Teesside?

Ollie post match on 18:35 - Nov 26 with 2117 viewsQPR_John

Ollie post match on 18:29 - Nov 26 by FredManRave

Cheers for that. An honest appraisal of the performance but more importantly confirming his opinion of the "good team" that we are. Just need more confidence and a bit of twerking.

I just wonder what the reaction would have been to a three nil defeat if somebody else had taken over from JFH. While of course two games gives you nothing to go on it seems emotion is playing a big part in the reactions to this defeat
Ollie post match on 19:06 - Nov 26 with 1938 viewsToast_R

Ollie post match on 18:29 - Nov 26 by FredManRave

Twerking? Now there's an innovative idea!
Ollie post match on 19:14 - Nov 26 with 1889 viewsCiderwithRsie

Ollie post match on 18:35 - Nov 26 by QPR_John

I just wonder what the reaction would have been to a three nil defeat if somebody else had taken over from JFH. While of course two games gives you nothing to go on it seems emotion is playing a big part in the reactions to this defeat

Of course you're completely right, but so what? It isn't someone else and this time the emotions are working for us instead of against us.

Sure, if it had been JFH or Ramsey or Tactics Tim toys would be flying out of prams all over the shop. And, since this is only the manager's second game in charge, it would have been a load of cobblers.

Let's just be grateful that Ollie does have a reservoir of goodwill and hope that he can use the time it buys him constructively
Ollie post match on 19:47 - Nov 26 with 1783 viewsDeepcutHoop

Ollie post match on 18:35 - Nov 26 by QPR_John

Not saying you're wrong, but my word that's a damning indictment of QPR fans isn't it?
Ollie post match on 20:45 - Nov 26 with 1644 viewsconnell10

Ollie post match on 19:47 - Nov 26 by DeepcutHoop

Not saying you're wrong, but my word that's a damning indictment of QPR fans isn't it?

Yep!

AND WHEN I DREAM , I DREAM ABOUT YOU AND WHEN I SCREAM I SCREAM ABOUT YOU!!!!!
Poll: best number 10 ever?

Ollie post match on 21:18 - Nov 26 with 1526 viewsBerkoRanger

I think what Ollie is saying is that there isn't a leader on the pitch to guide when things go against the team. It hasn't taken him long to realise that. He will already have potential January targets in mind who have strong leadership qualities.
Ollie post match on 23:32 - Nov 26 with 1259 viewsdanehoop

There is some bloke who is training at Burnley who will be on a free, natural leader who played at the highest level, experience of Premiership and also played in France and one of the old firm teams. According to him, he is great and the best leader, captain and legend ever. Sure we could tempt him for a bucket of cash and all the wasted set piece kicks that you could ever want.

Never knowingly understood

Login to get fewer ads

Ollie post match on 08:29 - Nov 27 with 1081 viewsHunterhoop

Ollie post match on 19:14 - Nov 26 by CiderwithRsie

Of course you're completely right, but so what? It isn't someone else and this time the emotions are working for us instead of against us.

Sure, if it had been JFH or Ramsey or Tactics Tim toys would be flying out of prams all over the shop. And, since this is only the manager's second game in charge, it would have been a load of cobblers.

Let's just be grateful that Ollie does have a reservoir of goodwill and hope that he can use the time it buys him constructively

Spot on, Cider.
Ollie post match on 11:51 - Nov 27 with 890 viewsdaveB

I think he's right, we played ok until the 2nd goal went in then fell apart after that which is a mental problem with the team. The big problem for me was not moving the ball quickly enough and we always seem to play at a snails pace when henry is in the side, it got no better when Sandro came on but showed how much we need Luongo at the moment
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024