Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Ince’s smash and grab has QPR and Derby heading opposite ways — Report 11:24 - Dec 15 with 1730 viewsNorthernr

http://www.fansnetwork.co.uk/football/queensparkrangers/news/44503
Ince’s smash and grab has QPR and Derby heading opposite ways — Report on 11:33 - Dec 15 with 1701 viewsessextaxiboy

Agree about the attendance , they didnt need 3 sides open for Rangers fans
Ince’s smash and grab has QPR and Derby heading opposite ways — Report on 11:50 - Dec 15 with 1672 viewstoboboly

Gotta say I thought there was a foul on Perch in the build up to their goal.

Kick in the teeth losing that, did so much better than recently. Still no urgency or movement though and the lack of wide players and pace is a real problem. Reason I would use Shodipo and Hamalainen more.

Don't think the crowds are helped by Wednesday night, Xmas time expense and also the Central Line was a nightmare to try and negotiate after a man was wielding a knife at bank.

Also whilst I know he tries hard I am more and more surprised that Luongo isn't given a harder time than others. His distribution is often poor, he is lightweight and his ability going forwards is next to non-existent. I don't think buggering off to the antipodes every other month helps him either.

Sexy Asian dwarves wanted.

Ince’s smash and grab has QPR and Derby heading opposite ways — Report on 12:09 - Dec 15 with 1629 viewsstevec

Ince’s smash and grab has QPR and Derby heading opposite ways — Report on 11:50 - Dec 15 by toboboly

Gotta say I thought there was a foul on Perch in the build up to their goal.

Kick in the teeth losing that, did so much better than recently. Still no urgency or movement though and the lack of wide players and pace is a real problem. Reason I would use Shodipo and Hamalainen more.

Don't think the crowds are helped by Wednesday night, Xmas time expense and also the Central Line was a nightmare to try and negotiate after a man was wielding a knife at bank.

Also whilst I know he tries hard I am more and more surprised that Luongo isn't given a harder time than others. His distribution is often poor, he is lightweight and his ability going forwards is next to non-existent. I don't think buggering off to the antipodes every other month helps him either.

You're right about Luongo but fighting a losing battle on here.
Ince’s smash and grab has QPR and Derby heading opposite ways — Report on 12:55 - Dec 15 with 1551 viewsFirehoop

Luongo definately to blame for goal last night, didn't get tight to his man and allowed him to put the cross in without closing him down, far to easy. Once the cross in the box you knew they were gonna score !
Ince’s smash and grab has QPR and Derby heading opposite ways — Report on 13:18 - Dec 15 with 1502 viewsNorthernr

Ince’s smash and grab has QPR and Derby heading opposite ways — Report on 12:55 - Dec 15 by Firehoop

Luongo definately to blame for goal last night, didn't get tight to his man and allowed him to put the cross in without closing him down, far to easy. Once the cross in the box you knew they were gonna score !

Wasn't that Perch?
Ince’s smash and grab has QPR and Derby heading opposite ways — Report on 13:24 - Dec 15 with 1488 viewsPinnerPaul

As I put on comments, can't agree with Villa being on a "difficulty" par with Derby and Brighton.

We know our problem is goals and they have scored only 2 more than us, plus they have only won 6 games and were apparently poor losing on Tuesday.

Think we can end our run on Sunday - fingers crossed!
Ince’s smash and grab has QPR and Derby heading opposite ways — Report on 13:25 - Dec 15 with 1482 viewssimmo

Ince’s smash and grab has QPR and Derby heading opposite ways — Report on 13:24 - Dec 15 by PinnerPaul

As I put on comments, can't agree with Villa being on a "difficulty" par with Derby and Brighton.

We know our problem is goals and they have scored only 2 more than us, plus they have only won 6 games and were apparently poor losing on Tuesday.

Sandro

ask Beavis I get nothing Butthead

Ince’s smash and grab has QPR and Derby heading opposite ways — Report on 13:33 - Dec 15 with 1463 viewsPinnerPaul

Ince’s smash and grab has QPR and Derby heading opposite ways — Report on 13:25 - Dec 15 by simmo

Sandro

?????
Login to get fewer ads

Ince’s smash and grab has QPR and Derby heading opposite ways — Report on 15:03 - Dec 15 with 1357 viewsLunarJetman

Ince’s smash and grab has QPR and Derby heading opposite ways — Report on 13:33 - Dec 15 by PinnerPaul

?????

Presumably we need a player that can only manage 50-60 mins, taking up a substitution from the start....
Ince’s smash and grab has QPR and Derby heading opposite ways — Report on 15:28 - Dec 15 with 1321 viewssimmo

Ince’s smash and grab has QPR and Derby heading opposite ways — Report on 13:33 - Dec 15 by PinnerPaul

?????

The return of Sandro is imminent! That will sort everything out :-)

ask Beavis I get nothing Butthead

Ince’s smash and grab has QPR and Derby heading opposite ways — Report on 15:29 - Dec 15 with 1321 viewsPinnerPaul

Ince’s smash and grab has QPR and Derby heading opposite ways — Report on 15:03 - Dec 15 by LunarJetman

Presumably we need a player that can only manage 50-60 mins, taking up a substitution from the start....

Nope. I'm still lost.

It was posted in my response to my post that Villa are no great shakes.
Ince’s smash and grab has QPR and Derby heading opposite ways — Report on 15:46 - Dec 15 with 1297 viewsBazzaInTheLoft

Thank you for using the Green Party as your example and not a lazy Labour one : )
Ince’s smash and grab has QPR and Derby heading opposite ways — Report on 16:19 - Dec 15 with 1259 viewsbosh67

I thought Luongo was quite bright in the 1st half and then fell apart a bit when Cousins went off. He is becoming a better player but for me, Faurlin linked play so effortlessly and so quickly, despite being very slow on his feet. But the essential thing is that he saw the pass much quicker than Mass sees it at the moment. Why on earth we let Faurlin go, I will never know. Our link up play was however better, but with no end result.

Never knowingly right.
Poll: How long before new signings become quivering wrecks of the players they were?

Ince’s smash and grab has QPR and Derby heading opposite ways — Report on 16:26 - Dec 15 with 1251 viewsSimonJames

Ince’s smash and grab has QPR and Derby heading opposite ways — Report on 13:24 - Dec 15 by PinnerPaul

Derby have only scored one goal more than us...

Villa have only lost 5 games this season (only Brighton have done better than that).
And only Derby, Brighton and Newcastle have conceded less goals.

So I wouldn't cross your fingers too tightly, unless your just hoping for 0-0.

100% of people who drink water will die.

Ince’s smash and grab has QPR and Derby heading opposite ways — Report on 16:29 - Dec 15 with 1246 viewsPinnerPaul

Ince’s smash and grab has QPR and Derby heading opposite ways — Report on 16:26 - Dec 15 by SimonJames

Derby have only scored one goal more than us...

Villa have only lost 5 games this season (only Brighton have done better than that).
And only Derby, Brighton and Newcastle have conceded less goals.

So I wouldn't cross your fingers too tightly, unless your just hoping for 0-0.

I love a stat war!

I'm falling back on league position - Derby ARE better!

Agree it looks like another low scoring "thriller"
[Post edited 15 Dec 2016 16:30]
Ince’s smash and grab has QPR and Derby heading opposite ways — Report on 16:33 - Dec 15 with 1232 viewsSimonJames

Ince’s smash and grab has QPR and Derby heading opposite ways — Report on 16:29 - Dec 15 by PinnerPaul

I love a stat war!

I'm falling back on league position - Derby ARE better!

Agree it looks like another low scoring "thriller"
[Post edited 15 Dec 2016 16:30]

100% of people who drink water will die.

Ince’s smash and grab has QPR and Derby heading opposite ways — Report on 18:22 - Dec 15 with 1130 viewswrinklyhoop

Ince’s smash and grab has QPR and Derby heading opposite ways — Report on 12:55 - Dec 15 by Firehoop

Don't think you can single out Luongo. Ollie made the wrong call when Cousins had to go off. I like Shodipo a lot, but central midfield was a mess - Ollie had the ideal man on the bench, Ariel, but didn't use him. It looked like he was going to introduce Shodipo for someone else (Yeni ?), but failed to react to the loss of Cousins. Poor!
Ince’s smash and grab has QPR and Derby heading opposite ways — Report on 19:29 - Dec 15 with 1068 viewsonlyrinmoray

Thought there was a bit of karma last night One team on top most of the game but not looking like scoring the other team looking uninterested no shots on target then a few minutes from time score the winner
I remember another match like that
Ince’s smash and grab has QPR and Derby heading opposite ways — Report on 12:47 - Dec 16 with 753 viewsR_from_afar

Ince’s smash and grab has QPR and Derby heading opposite ways — Report on 16:19 - Dec 15 by bosh67

I thought Luongo was quite bright in the 1st half and then fell apart a bit when Cousins went off. He is becoming a better player but for me, Faurlin linked play so effortlessly and so quickly, despite being very slow on his feet. But the essential thing is that he saw the pass much quicker than Mass sees it at the moment. Why on earth we let Faurlin go, I will never know. Our link up play was however better, but with no end result.

I didn't want Faurlin to leave either but, supposedly, he wanted regular first team football and JFH said he couldn't guarantee that. I miss him too, his passing was crisp and he could open teams up.

RFA

"Things had started becoming increasingly desperate at Loftus Road but QPR have been handed a massive lifeline and the place has absolutely erupted. it's carnage. It's bedlam. It's 1-1."

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024