Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Ollie's hairdryer 17:45 - Dec 10 with 4827 viewsNov77

he's tried good cop, now he's trying bad cop,

Poll: December goal of the month - vote for your favourite R's goal during December

Ollie's hairdryer on 17:48 - Dec 10 with 3943 viewsDejR_vu

Just as long as the crowd don't complain though, can't be having that.

Poll: Season tickets - who’s renewing?

Ollie's hairdryer on 17:50 - Dec 10 with 3905 viewsDejR_vu

Maybe the penny has dropped. Maybe he might now realise why everyone at HQ is so pi$$ed off

Ollie's hairdryer on 17:53 - Dec 10 with 3890 viewsNov77

He gives ten minutes answers to a simple question at press conferences, how long is a 'rant' going to last?

Poll: December goal of the month - vote for your favourite R's goal during December

Ollie's hairdryer on 17:55 - Dec 10 with 3868 viewsDejR_vu

Ollie's hairdryer on 17:53 - Dec 10 by Nov77

He gives ten minutes answers to a simple question at press conferences, how long is a 'rant' going to last?

They'll be ordering in breakfast by the time get comes up for breath the first time. Might be home in time for the game on Wednesday

Ollie's hairdryer on 18:09 - Dec 10 with 3760 viewsDiscodroids

to be fair i'd be pretty nonplussed as to how Bidwell and Cousins have undergone transmutation from playing like Hans Peter Briegel and Zbigniew Boniek for their previous clubs to charlie Drake and wilfred Brambles at W12.
[Post edited 10 Dec 2016 18:18]

"...The monkey is never dead, Dealer. The monkey never dies. When you kick him off, he just hides in a corner, waiting his turn."

Ollie's hairdryer on 18:12 - Dec 10 with 3735 viewsNortholt_Rs

Ollie's hairdryer on 18:09 - Dec 10 by Discodroids

to be fair i'd be pretty nonplussed as to how Bidwell and Cousins have undergone transmutation from playing like Hans Peter Briegel and Zbigniew Boniek for their previous clubs to charlie Drake and wilfred Brambles at W12.
[Post edited 10 Dec 2016 18:18]

We have a long history of that DD....

Scooters, Tunes, Trainers and QPR.

Ollie's hairdryer on 19:32 - Dec 10 with 3447 viewshoopdog

Is this realisation about the players he's inherited the start of finger pointing at lez
Ollie's hairdryer on 19:43 - Dec 10 with 3402 viewsbaz_qpr

Bidwell seems to me a left footed bradle orr type of player. steady will always be 6 or 7 out of ten. Cousins has been very disappointing but I am great believer you don't buy centre midfielders or centre backs from relegated teams
Login to get fewer ads

Ollie's hairdryer on 19:59 - Dec 10 with 3326 viewsstowmarketrange

Why were there no subs warming up at ht?We were losing the game and needed to start the 2nd half better than we finished the 1st one.
Ollie's hairdryer on 20:12 - Dec 10 with 3272 viewsDWQPR

Holloway can whinge and rant all he likes but he chose the wrong team, he played the wrong formation and he made the wrong substitutions. The buck stops with him on all parts. Absolutely no width and no pace and the only player close on giving him this was Yeni and he was the first to be subbed. Hopefully this is his latest 'Vauxhall Motors' moment when the last time he then turns things around. Now where's Joe Hylton when you need to give the manager a bollocking!

Poll: Where will Clive put QPR in his new season preview

Ollie's hairdryer on 20:19 - Dec 10 with 3252 viewscoolranger

Ranting always suggests to me that you don't really know what you want to say. Just like endless rambling answers to interview questions like "how do you plan to turn the team's fortunes around?" Four minutes of rambling later... the answer is still not clear. Who are ya?

Also, I suspect that ranting at well paid professional footabllers won't really work. Especially if you use it every week you lose.

Bit like shouting at young kids regularly. They don't listen. It has no impact.
Ollie's hairdryer on 20:40 - Dec 10 with 3172 viewsRangersw12

Ollie's hairdryer on 20:19 - Dec 10 by coolranger

Ranting always suggests to me that you don't really know what you want to say. Just like endless rambling answers to interview questions like "how do you plan to turn the team's fortunes around?" Four minutes of rambling later... the answer is still not clear. Who are ya?

Also, I suspect that ranting at well paid professional footabllers won't really work. Especially if you use it every week you lose.

Bit like shouting at young kids regularly. They don't listen. It has no impact.

Isnt it about time you went to bed you have ranting for about 6 hrs
Ollie's hairdryer on 20:43 - Dec 10 with 3156 viewsswissqpr

It the Tweet tells the truth,i guess he loses the dressing room very quickly.
Ollie's hairdryer on 20:59 - Dec 10 with 3095 viewsbosh67

Ollie's hairdryer on 20:43 - Dec 10 by swissqpr

It the Tweet tells the truth,i guess he loses the dressing room very quickly.

Not so sure. Perhaps it's what's needed. Players feel sorry for themselves too quickly. Shouting at players isn't always to belittle them. Sometimes it's used to galvanise them.

Never knowingly right.
Poll: How long before new signings become quivering wrecks of the players they were?

Ollie's hairdryer on 21:01 - Dec 10 with 3091 viewsterryb

Ollie's hairdryer on 20:12 - Dec 10 by DWQPR

Holloway can whinge and rant all he likes but he chose the wrong team, he played the wrong formation and he made the wrong substitutions. The buck stops with him on all parts. Absolutely no width and no pace and the only player close on giving him this was Yeni and he was the first to be subbed. Hopefully this is his latest 'Vauxhall Motors' moment when the last time he then turns things around. Now where's Joe Hylton when you need to give the manager a bollocking!

I assume you were there to witness this DW.

I saw the pocession stats at half time & thought this is going to be Ipswich re-visited!

I must be mad, but having forgotten that we are playing Derby this midweek I've now decided to get on the train on Wednesday & be in the 13k crowd!

I do apologise, but I'm past getting upset at our results & performances & came close to laughing today. Strangely enough, I think the Derby match is also tailor made for us to get a win!
Ollie's hairdryer on 21:13 - Dec 10 with 3047 viewsswissqpr

Ollie's hairdryer on 20:59 - Dec 10 by bosh67

Not so sure. Perhaps it's what's needed. Players feel sorry for themselves too quickly. Shouting at players isn't always to belittle them. Sometimes it's used to galvanise them.

Yes but he shouted already at them against Wolves on the field and i do not think players respond on that if you make it everytime.
Ollie's hairdryer on 21:24 - Dec 10 with 2997 viewsWatford_Ranger

Ollie's hairdryer on 19:43 - Dec 10 by baz_qpr

Bidwell seems to me a left footed bradle orr type of player. steady will always be 6 or 7 out of ten. Cousins has been very disappointing but I am great believer you don't buy centre midfielders or centre backs from relegated teams

I think that's being kind to Bidwell. He was simply terrible today.
Ollie's hairdryer on 21:28 - Dec 10 with 2980 viewsterryb

Ollie's hairdryer on 21:24 - Dec 10 by Watford_Ranger

I think that's being kind to Bidwell. He was simply terrible today.

As he was at Ipswich.
Ollie's hairdryer on 22:33 - Dec 10 with 2843 viewsDWQPR

Ollie's hairdryer on 21:01 - Dec 10 by terryb

I assume you were there to witness this DW.

I saw the pocession stats at half time & thought this is going to be Ipswich re-visited!

I must be mad, but having forgotten that we are playing Derby this midweek I've now decided to get on the train on Wednesday & be in the 13k crowd!

I do apologise, but I'm past getting upset at our results & performances & came close to laughing today. Strangely enough, I think the Derby match is also tailor made for us to get a win!

Yep, I was there today as I was at Ipswich, where you felt it was just one of those games where the footballing gods thought it would be a laugh to sod us around. Today though, was different, a poor team selection, a poor strategy, nobody around me had a clue what formation we were attempting, and poor decision making. It was a total mess. And whilst I am still simmering, Onouha, total was of time. Clueless, no leadership ability and no footballing ability, stood there on three occasions when he could have overlapped in acres of space. Holloway must play Kakay on Wednesday, he wouldn't do any worse.

Poll: Where will Clive put QPR in his new season preview

Ollie's hairdryer on 22:40 - Dec 10 with 2817 viewsBostonR

Ollie's hairdryer on 22:33 - Dec 10 by DWQPR

Yep, I was there today as I was at Ipswich, where you felt it was just one of those games where the footballing gods thought it would be a laugh to sod us around. Today though, was different, a poor team selection, a poor strategy, nobody around me had a clue what formation we were attempting, and poor decision making. It was a total mess. And whilst I am still simmering, Onouha, total was of time. Clueless, no leadership ability and no footballing ability, stood there on three occasions when he could have overlapped in acres of space. Holloway must play Kakay on Wednesday, he wouldn't do any worse.

Onouha should never be playing professional football. A good athlete- yes but never a footballer. Always loses possession, mostly out of position, and no football ability of any note. I would love to see him dropped but it won't happen.
Ollie's hairdryer on 12:48 - Dec 11 with 2562 viewsBurnleyhoop

Back them publicly.........impart a few home truths behind closed doors.

Berating Holloway after 4 games is madness. A clear out may well be needed. 10 games will give him the chance to assess and act accordingly.
Ollie's hairdryer on 13:01 - Dec 11 with 2538 viewsDannytheR

Yeah, if there's anything the last few years have taught us it's definitely that clearing out all the players and bringing in yet more players is a surefire route to success.
[Post edited 11 Dec 2016 13:02]
Ollie's hairdryer on 13:05 - Dec 11 with 2526 viewsHunterhoop

Ollie's hairdryer on 22:33 - Dec 10 by DWQPR

Onouha is a good defender and poor on the ball. Wrong to confuse the two or over focus on the latter. He's best at centre back. He had nothing to do with their goal which was awful tracking of the runner by people's champion, Sandro, and Lynch and Hall being too far apart. Onouha also made a fantastic covering challenge when Hall made a complete ricket giving the ball away to leave them racing forward 2 on 1.

It looked to me like our full backs and midfielders had all been told NOT to get wide. It was just so strange. Everyone refused to move into the acres of space wide.
Ollie's hairdryer on 13:13 - Dec 11 with 2509 viewsparker64

Ollie's hairdryer on 13:05 - Dec 11 by Hunterhoop

Onouha is a good defender and poor on the ball. Wrong to confuse the two or over focus on the latter. He's best at centre back. He had nothing to do with their goal which was awful tracking of the runner by people's champion, Sandro, and Lynch and Hall being too far apart. Onouha also made a fantastic covering challenge when Hall made a complete ricket giving the ball away to leave them racing forward 2 on 1.

It looked to me like our full backs and midfielders had all been told NOT to get wide. It was just so strange. Everyone refused to move into the acres of space wide.

But why do you have to resort to what so many people do on here - namely the childish name calling - people's champion. I've seen enough of Onouha over the years at various levels to realise he's like most of them - an average footballer. Burton are achieving far more with far less.
Ollie's hairdryer on 13:20 - Dec 11 with 2501 viewsRuislipHoop

Ollie's hairdryer on 13:05 - Dec 11 by Hunterhoop

Onouha is not a good defender.He is the one player in our team who is always there and one of the main reasons why we are so poor at the back,Right Back or Centre Back,he is awful,slow and definitely no Captain.Players come and go but he is always there.As I have said on here numerous times,while we have Perch,Onouha and Henry in the team we will win nothing.The defence needs sorting but not one of our numerous managers seems capable of doin it.
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024