Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Holloway already making an impact 13:35 - Mar 3 with 1195 viewsAllthingsRs

I recently wrote about how Holloway is revolutionising a 'new look' Rangers. If you want to check that out it can be found here:

https://allthingsrs.wordpress.com/2017/02/22/5-ways-holloway-has-revolutionized-

Today more good news about our finances were released! I am interested to know the views of fellow fans, how do you think Holloway has improved us in the last 3 and a half months?

Come one your R's!
Holloway already making an impact on 15:23 - Mar 3 with 1119 viewsBluce_Ree

I'm not ready to suck Holloway clean off yet but I like the fact that we occasionally win games and that our players seem to care a bit more. We are some of the most jaded, disillusioned fans ever though so any improvement is probably being magnified.

That said, I like QPR more than I have done in ages. During the JFH era I literally didn't care. Every defeat was expected.

ALL THINGS ARE POSSIBLE THROUGH MARTI THE REDEEMER WHO STRENGTHENS ME.

Holloway already making an impact on 15:52 - Mar 3 with 1064 viewsToast_R

Holloway already making an impact on 15:23 - Mar 3 by Bluce_Ree

I'm not ready to suck Holloway clean off yet but I like the fact that we occasionally win games and that our players seem to care a bit more. We are some of the most jaded, disillusioned fans ever though so any improvement is probably being magnified.

That said, I like QPR more than I have done in ages. During the JFH era I literally didn't care. Every defeat was expected.

Exactly, it's way too early to be placing Holloway on a pedestal as some kind of all conquering demi God who's revolutionised the club. He's got as much wrong as he has right in this second spell as manager so lets just get through this season and see how he does next before we get carried away.
Holloway already making an impact on 16:42 - Mar 3 with 982 viewskensalriser

Still in 17th place, no change!

Games have been a bit better to watch though.

Poll: QPR to finish 7th or Brentford to drop out of the top 6?

Holloway already making an impact on 16:45 - Mar 3 with 973 viewsAllthingsRs

Holloway already making an impact on 15:23 - Mar 3 by Bluce_Ree

Yeah in hindsight perhaps using the word revolutionized was slightly premature. Although, I do think with time Holloway will be the most successful manager we've had in a while.

He certainly gets us and I have fallen back in the love with the club that like you said, under JFH, I was disillusioned with.

Anyway, buzzing for Cardiff tomorrow!
[Post edited 3 Mar 2017 16:46]
Holloway already making an impact on 16:48 - Mar 3 with 962 viewsToast_R

Holloway already making an impact on 16:42 - Mar 3 by kensalriser

Some have some have not. Reading and Brum away ,top notch.

Burton at home quite possible the most inept performance I've seen this season (Missed Newcastle)

The 6 defeats in a row including Rotherham and that constant appalling FA Cup record tell me there is still a lot of room for improvement but generally, it feels better.
Holloway already making an impact on 16:48 - Mar 3 with 959 viewsAllthingsRs

Holloway already making an impact on 16:42 - Mar 3 by kensalriser

TBF we have been unlucky in recent games, some shocking officiating.

This season is a write off but I honestly think next season could be the year we can make play offs, Holloway is slowly getting that spirit back amongst fans and players that you need to be successful
Holloway already making an impact on 17:48 - Mar 3 with 871 viewsterryb

I'm interested to know why you would give Ollie any credit for the improvements in finances?

You don't specify that, but including it in the same paragraph as your question could give that impression.
Holloway already making an impact on 19:04 - Mar 3 with 782 viewsAllthingsRs

Holloway already making an impact on 17:48 - Mar 3 by terryb

I'm interested to know why you would give Ollie any credit for the improvements in finances?

You don't specify that, but including it in the same paragraph as your question could give that impression.

I am not giving Holloway credit for an improvement in finances, although he did manage to shift Sandro along. I was just stating that the improvements in finance are another positive step in the right direction, adding to what I feel has been a good few months in W12.
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024