Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Wednesday make it five straight defeats for hapless Rangers - Report 22:58 - Apr 18 with 1415 viewsNorthernr

http://www.fansnetwork.co.uk/football/queensparkrangers/news/45521
Wednesday make it five straight defeats for hapless Rangers - Report on 01:32 - Apr 19 with 1345 viewsBromleyHoop

I think I've worked out where the confusion surrounding SYlla's goal comes from. if you watch the goal, when the ball hits the back of the net it actually defies all known science and disappears for a split second. Don't believe me? Look for yourself, it's the weirdest thing.

Poll: Who is your player of the season

Wednesday make it five straight defeats for hapless Rangers - Report on 10:26 - Apr 19 with 1159 viewsdaveB

Wednesday make it five straight defeats for hapless Rangers - Report on 01:32 - Apr 19 by BromleyHoop

I think I've worked out where the confusion surrounding SYlla's goal comes from. if you watch the goal, when the ball hits the back of the net it actually defies all known science and disappears for a split second. Don't believe me? Look for yourself, it's the weirdest thing.

It looked like it went behind the goal, i thought it went out for a corner and wondered why they were all running towards the corner flag. Even Smithies turned round and looked confused by it all
Wednesday make it five straight defeats for hapless Rangers - Report on 13:48 - Apr 19 with 1006 viewstoboboly

Wednesday make it five straight defeats for hapless Rangers - Report on 10:26 - Apr 19 by daveB

It looked like it went behind the goal, i thought it went out for a corner and wondered why they were all running towards the corner flag. Even Smithies turned round and looked confused by it all

This. Also the ref made no signal that it was a goal. Watching the replay he keeps his hands out regarding the penalty appeal and doesn't seem to have a clue either.

Weird one.

Sexy Asian dwarves wanted.

Wednesday make it five straight defeats for hapless Rangers - Report on 14:13 - Apr 19 with 989 viewsNorthernr

Wednesday make it five straight defeats for hapless Rangers - Report on 13:48 - Apr 19 by toboboly

This. Also the ref made no signal that it was a goal. Watching the replay he keeps his hands out regarding the penalty appeal and doesn't seem to have a clue either.

Weird one.

Yeh that stupid cnt was so busy waving away a clear and obvious penalty that he didn't notice it was a goal either. You can see Manning asking if he's awarded it.
Wednesday make it five straight defeats for hapless Rangers - Report on 17:08 - Apr 19 with 880 viewstoboboly

Wednesday make it five straight defeats for hapless Rangers - Report on 14:13 - Apr 19 by Northernr

Yeh that stupid cnt was so busy waving away a clear and obvious penalty that he didn't notice it was a goal either. You can see Manning asking if he's awarded it.

Yeah the guy was fairly clueless. Loved the double standards on defenders jumping over/into forwards.

Sexy Asian dwarves wanted.

Wednesday make it five straight defeats for hapless Rangers - Report on 10:18 - Apr 20 with 648 viewsNorthernr

Wednesday make it five straight defeats for hapless Rangers - Report on 01:32 - Apr 19 by BromleyHoop

Ha ha it does as well

Wednesday make it five straight defeats for hapless Rangers - Report on 12:02 - Apr 21 with 505 viewsbaz_qpr

At no point did the ref actually give the goal, it was one of the most bizarre things I've seen and the reason for the confusion, he just froze and had a total brain fart
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024