Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Makes a change from "You're Supposed To Be At Home" 11:45 - Apr 26 with 1156 viewsMrSheen

http://www.bbc.co.uk/sport/football/39715888

Annihilate Forest Dogs. Extinguish Armand Traore Poison.
Makes a change from "You're Supposed To Be At Home" on 12:08 - Apr 26 with 1114 viewstoboboly

Hardly surprising there is a chelscum connection in there. B@stards.

Sexy Asian dwarves wanted.

Makes a change from "You're Supposed To Be At Home" on 12:50 - Apr 26 with 1054 viewsBoston

'ave to admit the annihilate banner made me laugh.

Poll: Thank God The Seaons Over.

Makes a change from "You're Supposed To Be At Home" on 15:48 - Apr 26 with 939 viewssmegma

Makes a change from "You're Supposed To Be At Home" on 12:08 - Apr 26 by toboboly

Hardly surprising there is a chelscum connection in there. B@stards.

Chelsea's first ever game in Asia was against Guangzhou in 2008. Myself and ChinaJohn went to the game. My brother in law lived next door to the 30k stadium. Chelsea were so BIG they moved the game to the 50k Olympic Stadium in Guangzhous suburbs. Day before the game organisers gave away 5,000 tickets to schools to boost the crowd. A total of 8,000 turned up. Hardly surprising as they charged £25 a ticket !!!
Makes a change from "You're Supposed To Be At Home" on 18:27 - Apr 26 with 867 viewsBoston

Makes a change from "You're Supposed To Be At Home" on 15:48 - Apr 26 by smegma

Chelsea's first ever game in Asia was against Guangzhou in 2008. Myself and ChinaJohn went to the game. My brother in law lived next door to the 30k stadium. Chelsea were so BIG they moved the game to the 50k Olympic Stadium in Guangzhous suburbs. Day before the game organisers gave away 5,000 tickets to schools to boost the crowd. A total of 8,000 turned up. Hardly surprising as they charged £25 a ticket !!!

Smeggy mate, I just realized who you are! Apologies if you've been the target of any of my low brow humour, glad to know you're still aliv...around.

Poll: Thank God The Seaons Over.

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024