Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Newcastle/West Ham raided over tax fraud 09:56 - Apr 26 with 3979 viewsNorthernr

Charnley Newcastle CEO one of several arrested in Newcastle, London and France.
Personally O think Newcastle should be docked 50 points immediately.
Newcastle/West Ham raided over tax fraud on 10:03 - Apr 26 with 2674 viewsdaveB

I give it 3 hours before QPR get involved
[Post edited 26 Apr 2017 10:04]
Newcastle/West Ham raided over tax fraud on 10:13 - Apr 26 with 2630 views2Thomas2Bowles

Sorry Clive delete the other thread

When willl this CV nightmare end
Poll: What will the result of the GE be

Newcastle/West Ham raided over tax fraud on 10:15 - Apr 26 with 2613 viewsJamesB1979

Newcastle/West Ham raided over tax fraud on 10:03 - Apr 26 by daveB

True. Though we'll be the only ones that have somehow made a loss from it.
[Post edited 26 Apr 2017 10:22]
Newcastle/West Ham raided over tax fraud on 10:19 - Apr 26 with 2595 views2Thomas2Bowles

Newcastle/West Ham raided over tax fraud on 10:15 - Apr 26 by JamesB1979

True. Though we'll be the only ones that have somehow made a loss from it.
[Post edited 26 Apr 2017 10:22]

The 50 points should be deducted today not looking forward to the weekend at all ATM

Newcastle/West Ham raided over tax fraud on 10:21 - Apr 26 with 2592 viewsTacticalR

Newcastle/West Ham raided over tax fraud on 10:03 - Apr 26 by daveB

There is something very QPR about this as it's happened the moment Newcastle are promoted.

If I was Newcastle I would bring in Paladini as consultant magician as he can always conjure up the necessary paperwork.

Air hostess clique

Newcastle/West Ham raided over tax fraud on 11:00 - Apr 26 with 2459 viewsRangersDave

We all know in our heart of hearts this was instigated by Evil Les, and his equally evil henchman Ollie.

No doubt we will be banned from all competitions excluding the west London ladies crochet league, where we will no doubt fail to garner a win in 7 matches on the spin.

WWW.northernphotography.com
Poll: Do we think Rangers wil be mathematically relegated by or on New Years day?

Newcastle/West Ham raided over tax fraud on 11:01 - Apr 26 with 2455 viewskensalriser

I'm feeling a rising level of schadenfreude.

Who would think that two lots of right dodgy fckers could be involved in something like this.

Poll: QPR to finish 7th or Brentford to drop out of the top 6?

Newcastle/West Ham raided over tax fraud on 11:09 - Apr 26 with 2425 viewssmegma

Newcastle/West Ham raided over tax fraud on 10:21 - Apr 26 by TacticalR

There is something very QPR about this as it's happened the moment Newcastle are promoted.

If I was Newcastle I would bring in Paladini as consultant magician as he can always conjure up the necessary paperwork.

If I were Newcastle I'd change the trading name to Starbucks/Google/eBay as they don't have to pay any tax it seems.
Login to get fewer ads

Newcastle/West Ham raided over tax fraud on 11:18 - Apr 26 with 2372 viewsrunningman75

Mike Ashley less popular amongst his own fans than TF and Sir Les.
Newcastle/West Ham raided over tax fraud on 11:46 - Apr 26 with 2275 views2Thomas2Bowles

'arry has released a statement saying he is happy to step in at WH or NU and sort this out with his accountants and his knees should be ok as they both have nice chairs in the dugouts if those bloody foreign managers get put in jail for taking bungs .

Newcastle/West Ham raided over tax fraud on 11:51 - Apr 26 with 2256 viewsElHoop

What are the odds that we get a mention in this somehow through the actions of one Joseph Barton?
Newcastle/West Ham raided over tax fraud on 12:24 - Apr 26 with 2166 viewsPinnerPaul

Newcastle/West Ham raided over tax fraud on 11:51 - Apr 26 by ElHoop

What are the odds that we get a mention in this somehow through the actions of one Joseph Barton?

That was gambling - notihng to do with income tax and national insurance avoidance!
Newcastle/West Ham raided over tax fraud on 12:45 - Apr 26 with 2095 viewsBrightonhoop

Newcastle/West Ham raided over tax fraud on 11:01 - Apr 26 by kensalriser

I'm feeling a rising level of schadenfreude.

Who would think that two lots of right dodgy fckers could be involved in something like this.

haha It does have a certain axis of evil about it.
Newcastle/West Ham raided over tax fraud on 12:51 - Apr 26 with 2068 viewsBoston

Newcastle/West Ham raided over tax fraud on 12:45 - Apr 26 by Brightonhoop

haha It does have a certain axis of evil about it.

Newcastle, West Ham and Brightonhoop, all avoiding British taxes.

Poll: Thank God The Seaons Over.

Newcastle/West Ham raided over tax fraud on 13:03 - Apr 26 with 2028 viewsBrightonhoop

Newcastle/West Ham raided over tax fraud on 12:51 - Apr 26 by Boston

Newcastle, West Ham and Brightonhoop, all avoiding British taxes.

Ssshh! lol Mine are all paid up. I can still vote for a few more years, but not much longer. The taxes however, never cease. Whilst you've got breath.
Newcastle/West Ham raided over tax fraud on 13:04 - Apr 26 with 2023 viewsHarbour

Make the decision to deduct 50 points 30 minutes before kick off on the last day of the season.
Newcastle/West Ham raided over tax fraud on 13:17 - Apr 26 with 1984 viewsElHoop

Newcastle/West Ham raided over tax fraud on 12:24 - Apr 26 by PinnerPaul

That was gambling - notihng to do with income tax and national insurance avoidance!

No I wasn't thinking about that - more like Newcastle, Marseille, dodgy agents perhaps. After more consideration I'm sure that Joseph couldn't possibly be involved though, dunno what i was thinking about really.
Newcastle/West Ham raided over tax fraud on 14:14 - Apr 26 with 1851 viewsstowmarketrange

HMRC officials are now at Chelsea too.Please let them find something major and deduct 50 points from them.
Newcastle/West Ham raided over tax fraud on 14:16 - Apr 26 with 1843 viewsNorthernr

Newcastle/West Ham raided over tax fraud on 14:14 - Apr 26 by stowmarketrange

HMRC officials are now at Chelsea too.Please let them find something major and deduct 50 points from them.

Aggggggh they're getting closer. Turn the lights off pretend we're not in.
Newcastle/West Ham raided over tax fraud on 14:20 - Apr 26 with 1820 viewsstowmarketrange

Newcastle/West Ham raided over tax fraud on 14:16 - Apr 26 by Northernr

Maybe they are starting in SW London first?
Newcastle/West Ham raided over tax fraud on 14:23 - Apr 26 with 1804 views2Thomas2Bowles

Saying it's £5M they are looking at, don't seem a lot considering.

Newcastle/West Ham raided over tax fraud on 14:23 - Apr 26 with 1804 viewsPhildo

Geordies, West Ham, Barton and now Chelsea. Is it Christmas?
Newcastle/West Ham raided over tax fraud on 14:24 - Apr 26 with 1797 views2Thomas2Bowles

Newcastle/West Ham raided over tax fraud on 14:16 - Apr 26 by Northernr

I hope everyone at the club has been burning the books this morning.
[Post edited 26 Apr 2017 14:25]

Newcastle/West Ham raided over tax fraud on 15:12 - Apr 26 with 1707 viewsderbyhoop

Isn't it about image rights?

The only image QPR have is not capable of earning anything.

Travel is fatal to prejudice, bigotry and narrow-mindedness, and many of our people need it sorely on these accounts. Broad, wholesome, charitable views of men and things cannot be acquired by vegetating in one little corner of the Earth all one’s lifetime. (Mark Twain) Find me on twitter @derbyhoop

Newcastle/West Ham raided over tax fraud on 15:15 - Apr 26 with 1706 viewsMedwayR

I wondered if Mike Ashley's involvement at Glasgow Rangers would get looked into, could see them being relegated again...

Poll: Who’s better?

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024