Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
England U20s 14:19 - Jun 8 with 2252 viewsJamesB1979

Through to the final, 3-1 against Italy.

Few more years in premiership reserve teams for them before they turn out in the championship in their late 20s.
[Post edited 8 Jun 2017 14:20]
England U20s on 14:24 - Jun 8 with 2238 viewsNorthernr

So frustrating. We're producing talent, but it gets to 20 and hits a glass ceiling.
England U20s on 14:28 - Jun 8 with 2220 viewssimmo

England U20s on 14:24 - Jun 8 by Northernr

So frustrating. We're producing talent, but it gets to 20 and hits a glass ceiling.

Brilliant from the England lads, hopefully this success will force them to push on and find regular football away from the academies. Solanke breaking loose of Chelsea is a good start as he's been great in the tournament.

England U21s start their campaign next week so we'll see if that's the case. Boothroyd is without certain eligible players like Rashford though so it's made harder

ask Beavis I get nothing Butthead

England U20s on 14:30 - Jun 8 with 2206 viewsJamesB1979

4 players from Everton in the 1st team. Pretty impressive.
England U20s on 14:33 - Jun 8 with 2193 viewsTheChef

England U20s on 14:24 - Jun 8 by Northernr

Yep they'll mostly get gobbled up by the big four and locked away so their main rivals can't sign them.

And you wonder why the senior England team struggles in tournaments.

Poll: How old is everyone on here?

England U20s on 14:38 - Jun 8 with 2176 viewspaulparker

Posted on here when we beat Argentina 3-0 that we had a brilliant little team
Lookman, calvin-lewin (I think) solanke were beasts up top , there is the lad Armstrong at Newcastle who is a good finisher , we would do well to go for him
Everton & Chelsea are producing a lot of these kids but the Everton lads have more of a chance of making it look out for jonjoe Kenny and Kieran dowell , brilliant footballers
kyle walker peters is another to watch out for at left back

what with the under17s and the kids in the Toulon tournament doing the business the future is bright , we just have to play them or fast track them before they end up like loftus -cheek & the chalobas of the world

And Bowles is onside, Swinburne has come rushing out of his goal , what can Bowles do here , onto the left foot no, on to the right foot That’s there that’s two, and that’s Bowles Brian Moore

England U20s on 15:11 - Jun 8 with 2129 viewsTacticalR

Italy looked very good against France earlier in the tournament.

Bizarre England own goal against Guinea in the group stage:

Air hostess clique

England U20s on 15:28 - Jun 8 with 2099 viewsJamesB1979

couple of quality crosses from Ojo (I think).
England U20s on 15:50 - Jun 8 with 2066 viewsMedwayR

As pleased as I am about this I refuse to get excited about the future of the national team until (most) premier league teams and EPPP change their approach.

Some questionable defending from both sides there. It looked as though one of our lads jumped out of the way for the Italy goal and then the Italian LB just stands off of our lad and allows him to cross for the equaliser. Is defending not taught in youth football, all about technique and fancy footwork and everyone being a No.10?!?

The Charlton lad is a CB I think, an area we're short in, do we have a chance if he's any good???

Poll: Who’s better?

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024