Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Scotland v England 08:35 - Jun 10 with 6429 viewsBazzaInTheLoft

Rare non political thread from me.

What do we reckon? I'm quite looking forward to this one.

Harry Kane confirmed as captain.
Scotland v England on 09:04 - Jun 10 with 3418 viewsWatford_Ranger

Have we always had qualifiers in mid-June? Seems odd.

Obviously I want us to win and win well but can't say I've been thinking about it much but I do like Southgate.

Just hope it doesn't all kick off up there after a day on the beer.
Scotland v England on 09:38 - Jun 10 with 3382 viewskarl

Harry Kane is going to score a hat trick? Mavis Riley can f#*k off and shove his arm band up his jacksie😀
I'm funnily confident that Scotland can get a draw out of this, depends on a lot going in our favour but there's a bit more about the team now the Celtic players have had a season under Rodgers.
It's a bit damp and overcast but thankfully no downpours have been forecast, hopefully everyone is hear for the football and nothing else goes on. There are going to be a few cordons to get through as we approach the ground with security and bag checks so be a shame if some arseholes take police resources away by acting like idiots, there really shouldn't be any appetite for that carry on atm
Scotland v England on 12:06 - Jun 10 with 3320 viewsRangersDave

Rather dumbly tried to get a pair of tickets on a whim for me and mems'aab.

Thought it might make a nice afternoon and evening out. Lol

Ooooooops.

WWW.northernphotography.com
Poll: Do we think Rangers wil be mathematically relegated by or on New Years day?

Scotland v England on 12:31 - Jun 10 with 3294 views18StoneOfHoop

Scotland v England on 09:38 - Jun 10 by karl

Harry Kane is going to score a hat trick? Mavis Riley can f#*k off and shove his arm band up his jacksie😀
I'm funnily confident that Scotland can get a draw out of this, depends on a lot going in our favour but there's a bit more about the team now the Celtic players have had a season under Rodgers.
It's a bit damp and overcast but thankfully no downpours have been forecast, hopefully everyone is hear for the football and nothing else goes on. There are going to be a few cordons to get through as we approach the ground with security and bag checks so be a shame if some arseholes take police resources away by acting like idiots, there really shouldn't be any appetite for that carry on atm

I'm fecking Red Kensington hungover so lazy; what times kick-off Comrade Karl? #GoodLuckSweaties

'I'm 18 with a bullet.Got my finger on the trigger,I'm gonna pull it.." Love,Peace and Fook Chelski! More like 20StoneOfHoop now. Let's face it I'm not getting any thinner. Pass the cake and pies please.

Scotland v England on 12:49 - Jun 10 with 3259 viewskarl

Scotland v England on 12:31 - Jun 10 by 18StoneOfHoop

I'm fecking Red Kensington hungover so lazy; what times kick-off Comrade Karl? #GoodLuckSweaties

5pm 18st.
Good atmosphere in town and fans mingling well, hopefully carries on like that. Lot of English in the pubs
Scotland v England on 15:01 - Jun 10 with 3177 views18StoneOfHoop

Scotland v England on 12:49 - Jun 10 by karl

5pm 18st.
Good atmosphere in town and fans mingling well, hopefully carries on like that. Lot of English in the pubs

None of this sort of Euro96 nonsense hopefully.

[Post edited 10 Jun 2017 15:02]

'I'm 18 with a bullet.Got my finger on the trigger,I'm gonna pull it.." Love,Peace and Fook Chelski! More like 20StoneOfHoop now. Let's face it I'm not getting any thinner. Pass the cake and pies please.

Scotland v England on 15:56 - Jun 10 with 3109 viewsSimonJames

3-0 to England. (Kane twice, Rashford)

100% of people who drink water will die.

Scotland v England on 16:55 - Jun 10 with 3057 viewskarl

Scotland v England on 15:56 - Jun 10 by SimonJames

3-0 to England. (Kane twice, Rashford)

C'mon Scotland!!!
Login to get fewer ads

Scotland v England on 17:05 - Jun 10 with 3032 viewsdavman

F'in retards booing their own National Anthem!

Stuff 'em out of sight, England!

Can we go out yet?
Poll: What would you take for Willock if a bid comes this month?

Scotland v England on 17:27 - Jun 10 with 2991 viewsstuabd

Sweaties finding it hard to get near Ali. There's a goal coming soon for England.
Scotland v England on 17:42 - Jun 10 with 2971 viewsSimonJames

Scotland v England on 16:55 - Jun 10 by karl

C'mon Scotland!!!

Scotland v England on 17:43 - Jun 10 with 2967 viewsjohncharles

What I can't understand is that Scotland need a Strachan type player in midfield but Strachan the manager can't see it. Not just this match.

Strong and stable my arse.

Scotland v England on 18:52 - Jun 10 with 2868 views2Thomas2Bowles

I know I shouldn't laugh but again England are shite

When willl this CV nightmare end
Poll: What will the result of the GE be

Scotland v England on 18:56 - Jun 10 with 2859 viewsSimonJames

Southgate out!

Scotland v England on 19:19 - Jun 10 with 2795 viewskarl

If I didn't laugh if be in tears! Aaaagh
Scotland v England on 19:50 - Jun 10 with 2724 viewsLblock

Some well needed hilarity

Hart looks to have lost it. Very poor

I'd love to have seen Nicola Sturgeon on her knees on 93 minutes.....you'll never hear me say that again!!!

What a laugh

Cherish and enjoy life.... this ain't no dress rehearsal

Scotland v England on 20:04 - Jun 10 with 2696 viewsCroydonCaptJack

Well that equaliser stopped that being the biggest smash and grab ever. They weren't in it till the 86th minute.
Scotland v England on 20:22 - Jun 10 with 2648 viewskarl

Scotland v England on 20:04 - Jun 10 by CroydonCaptJack

Well that equaliser stopped that being the biggest smash and grab ever. They weren't in it till the 86th minute.

Scotland maybe didn't deserve to win but England are poor, that is mot a top nation performance. Couldn't pick one player that impressed me, crowd were very quiet throughout the game too and surprised me tbh
Scotland v England on 20:38 - Jun 10 with 2608 viewsCroydonCaptJack

Scotland v England on 20:22 - Jun 10 by karl

Scotland maybe didn't deserve to win but England are poor, that is mot a top nation performance. Couldn't pick one player that impressed me, crowd were very quiet throughout the game too and surprised me tbh

I agree they weren't great but were easily the better side of the two.
Scotland v England on 20:42 - Jun 10 with 2574 viewskarl

Scotland v England on 20:38 - Jun 10 by CroydonCaptJack

I agree they weren't great but were easily the better side of the two.

I'll agree to disagree mate, not saying Scotland were great but England didn't deserve to win . You'll qualify easily but that performance will not phase the big nations, I wasn't impressed
Scotland v England on 21:04 - Jun 10 with 2538 viewsbosh67

It was an odd game because it wasn't very good until the last 10 minutes. When Griffiths hit the two free kicks I went, well done Scotland and when Kane scored I went, hahahhahahahhahhaa. My grandfather was from Scotland and so I was a bit conflicted.

Never knowingly right.
Poll: How long before new signings become quivering wrecks of the players they were?

Scotland v England on 21:16 - Jun 10 with 2514 viewsterryb

Scotland v England on 20:42 - Jun 10 by karl

I'll agree to disagree mate, not saying Scotland were great but England didn't deserve to win . You'll qualify easily but that performance will not phase the big nations, I wasn't impressed

I thought it was a very poor performance from both sides, It was probably the worst I've seen Dele Ali play.

However, Kane should (not could) have scored twice in the first half and then the game is over. The Scotland defending for his goal made our efforts at Norwich look reasonable!

I think everybody in the country knew where the second free kick was going apart from Hart. Hopefully Southgate will soon have the courage to leave him out of the team.

I expect to enjoy the Under 20's more tomorrow!
Scotland v England on 21:35 - Jun 10 with 2471 viewseasthertsr

I couldn't be bothered I was watching the cricket!
Scotland v England on 21:40 - Jun 10 with 2460 viewsCroydonCaptJack

Scotland v England on 20:42 - Jun 10 by karl

Oh you are Scottish?
That explains our differing views.
Great free kicks though.
[Post edited 10 Jun 2017 21:41]
Scotland v England on 21:42 - Jun 10 with 2452 viewskarl

Scotland v England on 21:16 - Jun 10 by terryb

I thought it was a very poor performance from both sides, It was probably the worst I've seen Dele Ali play.

However, Kane should (not could) have scored twice in the first half and then the game is over. The Scotland defending for his goal made our efforts at Norwich look reasonable!

I think everybody in the country knew where the second free kick was going apart from Hart. Hopefully Southgate will soon have the courage to leave him out of the team.

I expect to enjoy the Under 20's more tomorrow!

I enjoyed the game and exciting finish, whether either team were good or not I'm not too bothered just now! Good review Terry, I'm a bit p#ssed so good night, we all live to fight another day!
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024