Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
New Official Site 16:34 - Jun 27 with 1500 viewsDubaiR

I hope it get's better it is crap as it is.
New Official Site on 16:56 - Jun 27 with 1446 viewsDorse

https://www.qpr.co.uk/news/ticket-news/201718-hoops-memberships-now-on-sale/

What were they thinking with that photo?
'OK guys, now I want you to look like a pair of disgruntled, slightly deflated, homeless sex dolls...'
[Post edited 27 Jun 2017 16:57]

'What do we want? We don't know! When do we want it? Now!'

New Official Site on 17:15 - Jun 27 with 1391 viewsMedwayR

I like it, easy to use on both PC and mobile and some nice attention to detail with graphics.

My only criticisms (because lets face it, we need to have some!) are that I don't like the font (for example https://www.qpr.co.uk/Club/Contact-Us) that make an "i" look like a lower case "l" and I noticed one typo somewhere else on the site.

Well done to the club, an improvement on the old site in my opinion.

Poll: Who’s better?

New Official Site on 17:59 - Jun 27 with 1283 viewsSimonJames

New Official Site on 17:15 - Jun 27 by MedwayR

I like it, easy to use on both PC and mobile and some nice attention to detail with graphics.

My only criticisms (because lets face it, we need to have some!) are that I don't like the font (for example https://www.qpr.co.uk/Club/Contact-Us) that make an "i" look like a lower case "l" and I noticed one typo somewhere else on the site.

Well done to the club, an improvement on the old site in my opinion.

Looks like the developer (who I assume is David Bushell) has used a theme he created back in 2014.
Surprised he didn't use a nicer font than ITC Avant Garde.

But it's a big improvement on the old one.
[Post edited 27 Jun 2017 19:19]

100% of people who drink water will die.

New Official Site on 18:04 - Jun 27 with 1259 viewsDubaiR

The menu items on the left almost unreadable as on top of the crest in the same colour, I registered to see the videos (mainly the Mackie one mentioned in the tour blog) and it just takes me back to sign on page. Hopefully just early bugs
New Official Site on 18:07 - Jun 27 with 1247 viewsdaveB

New Official Site on 18:04 - Jun 27 by DubaiR

The menu items on the left almost unreadable as on top of the crest in the same colour, I registered to see the videos (mainly the Mackie one mentioned in the tour blog) and it just takes me back to sign on page. Hopefully just early bugs

you need to sign up to see the videos
New Official Site on 08:40 - Jun 28 with 962 viewsrrrspricey

So I just signed up to get video content etc and decided to input address, thought it might be nice to get some mail that’s not a bill.

Went to submit details and apparently the county field must be more than 5 letters, which if fine, except I live in Kent!

Moronic design
New Official Site on 08:51 - Jun 28 with 938 viewspeejaybee

New Official Site on 08:40 - Jun 28 by rrrspricey

So I just signed up to get video content etc and decided to input address, thought it might be nice to get some mail that’s not a bill.

Went to submit details and apparently the county field must be more than 5 letters, which if fine, except I live in Kent!

Moronic design

Add an extra t the postie will think its a typo

If at first you dont succeed, pack up and f**k off home.

New Official Site on 09:36 - Jun 28 with 879 viewscolinallcars

I don't like it at all although it's a bit better than the old site. Faint praise. Don't like the bit where it wants you to open a gambling account, I don't think gullible fans like us should be tempted.
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024