Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Rose Tinted Solar Eclipse Glasses 22:24 - Aug 14 with 1779 viewsBoston

....got mine today. Apparently it'll only take ten seconds gawking up on Monday for serious eye issues. Now I shudder to have to remind you how many people this side of the pond are spaced out on medication, legal or otherwise, I fear a medical emergency in the offing
[Post edited 14 Aug 2017 22:43]

Poll: Thank God The Seaons Over.

Rose Tinted Solar Eclipse Glasses on 22:38 - Aug 14 with 1737 viewsstevec

Is this the solar eclipse where the mystery Planet X collides with the Earth and wipes us all out?

If it is, don't think I'll bother with the glasses.
Rose Tinted Solar Eclipse Glasses on 22:57 - Aug 14 with 1705 viewsBoston

Rose Tinted Solar Eclipse Glasses on 22:38 - Aug 14 by stevec

Is this the solar eclipse where the mystery Planet X collides with the Earth and wipes us all out?

It's coming out of the Sun - page 3.

https://www.timeanddate.com/eclipse/solar/2017-august-21

Rose Tinted Solar Eclipse Glasses on 23:25 - Aug 14 with 1675 viewsloftinoz

Rose Tinted Solar Eclipse Glasses on 22:38 - Aug 14 by stevec

Probably, seeing as we've made such a good start. Les out.
Rose Tinted Solar Eclipse Glasses on 00:39 - Aug 15 with 1629 viewsFredManRave

I'm 33% convinced;

http://www.unsealed.org/2017/06/the-divine-message-of-august-eclipse.html

I've got the Power.
Poll: MOM from todays Teasing at Teesside?

Rose Tinted Solar Eclipse Glasses on 00:51 - Aug 15 with 1623 viewsBoston

Rose Tinted Solar Eclipse Glasses on 00:39 - Aug 15 by FredManRave

I'm 33% convinced;

http://www.unsealed.org/2017/06/the-divine-message-of-august-eclipse.html

It's all over son, I'm turning to drink, just a shame this stuff won't get you pissed before the end of the world.

Rose Tinted Solar Eclipse Glasses on 01:10 - Aug 15 with 1614 viewsFredManRave

Rose Tinted Solar Eclipse Glasses on 00:51 - Aug 15 by Boston

It's all over son, I'm turning to drink, just a shame this stuff won't get you pissed before the end of the world.

These should numb the pain;

Who'd have thought that God would drive me to drink.

I've got the Power.

Rose Tinted Solar Eclipse Glasses on 09:21 - Aug 15 with 1474 viewstoboboly

Suckers.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Nibiru_cataclysm

Sexy Asian dwarves wanted.

Rose Tinted Solar Eclipse Glasses on 10:27 - Aug 15 with 1430 viewsTonto

I was in Col for the solar eclipse that hit the UK about 20 years ago... it was cloudy so was a huge disappointment. Fortunately I was staying at my parents house near Penzance rather than one of the thousands who shelled out for hotels/camp sites... or the festival companies that lost millions because they overcharged and no one came!

Why stop now, just when I'm hating it
Poll: Is it essential that QPR stay in the Borough of H&F?

Login to get fewer ads

Rose Tinted Solar Eclipse Glasses on 13:30 - Aug 15 with 1345 viewsR_from_afar

Rose Tinted Solar Eclipse Glasses on 00:51 - Aug 15 by Boston

Mmmm Rolling Rock if I'm not mistaken? Very nice beer that one!

RFA

"Things had started becoming increasingly desperate at Loftus Road but QPR have been handed a massive lifeline and the place has absolutely erupted. it's carnage. It's bedlam. It's 1-1."

Rose Tinted Solar Eclipse Glasses on 13:31 - Aug 15 with 1342 viewshubble

Rose Tinted Solar Eclipse Glasses on 10:27 - Aug 15 by Tonto

I was in Col for the solar eclipse that hit the UK about 20 years ago... it was cloudy so was a huge disappointment. Fortunately I was staying at my parents house near Penzance rather than one of the thousands who shelled out for hotels/camp sites... or the festival companies that lost millions because they overcharged and no one came!

Was only partially cloudy on the Lizard and we cycled down to Coverack on the day and it was spectacular. I went to the Lizard festival with a whole bunch of mates and it was fantastic because it was so empty. Wasn't due to overcharging though, it was all the scaremongering about huge traffic queues and the like. The irony was that we drove into Cornwall on an empty A30 - but on the other side of the road there was a 50 mile queue of people trying to leave!

Love Penzance by the way mate, am a regular visitor.

They should get a much better view in the States, plenty of cloudless skies on the 21st I would have thought. Great business for the end of days cults as well...

Poll: Who is your player of the season?

Rose Tinted Solar Eclipse Glasses on 15:20 - Aug 15 with 1284 viewsBoston

Rose Tinted Solar Eclipse Glasses on 09:21 - Aug 15 by toboboly

Suckers.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Nibiru_cataclysm

I take it you won't be interested in my rather snazzy Nuclear Fallout Umbrellas either?

Rose Tinted Solar Eclipse Glasses on 15:22 - Aug 15 with 1279 viewstoboboly

Rose Tinted Solar Eclipse Glasses on 15:20 - Aug 15 by Boston

I take it you won't be interested in my rather snazzy Nuclear Fallout Umbrellas either?

Already got mine for me and my mum

Sexy Asian dwarves wanted.

Rose Tinted Solar Eclipse Glasses on 16:29 - Aug 15 with 1254 viewsFredManRave

Rose Tinted Solar Eclipse Glasses on 10:27 - Aug 15 by Tonto

There's nothing worse than being overcharged and then not coming.

I've got the Power.

Rose Tinted Solar Eclipse Glasses on 17:49 - Aug 15 with 1223 views1MoreBrightonR

In the states on holiday and we will by right by the eclipse on the 21st. Great in theory but they are advising people to pack supplies in their cars because they think there could be 10 hour traffic jams afterwards and we have to move towns. Doh. Don't even care about it that much! Estimated 1 million people in Portland to see it...and we are there by coincidence :)
Rose Tinted Solar Eclipse Glasses on 20:19 - Aug 15 with 1163 viewsBoston

Rose Tinted Solar Eclipse Glasses on 17:49 - Aug 15 by 1MoreBrightonR

In the states on holiday and we will by right by the eclipse on the 21st. Great in theory but they are advising people to pack supplies in their cars because they think there could be 10 hour traffic jams afterwards and we have to move towns. Doh. Don't even care about it that much! Estimated 1 million people in Portland to see it...and we are there by coincidence :)

You 'ere to take our eclipses?

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024